rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For the office workers here

What does your desktop background look like?

Here's mine.

[Image: attachment.jpg14912]   

I change it fairly regularly. Last week I went meta by having a picture of a computer, mouse and phone as my background picture.

[Image: 10213040883_e977b38a3d_z.jpg]

I don't change it at all really.

[Image: blush.gif]

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Is that some sort of Megaman game picture?

A few of us used to make an excel spread sheet our background and hide all of our icons so what when someone was coming you could hit Ctrl+D and go to the excel desktop and appear busy. It's really more for laughs though bc Atl+Tab is more effective...that is unless your company is so anal that they disable Alt+Tab (yes one company I worked for did that).

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (10-11-2013 06:58 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

A few of us used to make an excel spread sheet our background and hide all of our icons so what when someone was coming you could hit Ctrl+D and go to the excel desktop and appear busy. It's really more for laughs though bc Atl+Tab is more effective...that is unless your company is so anal that they disable Alt+Tab (yes one company I worked for did that).

its amazing how when its not "your" company its all about maximizing fucking around and minimizing actual work.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I always thought the trick with the "see through" desktop wallpaper was neat, anyone ever tried it?

http://www.moillusions.com/2006/03/trans...trick.html

Quote: (10-11-2013 02:24 PM)PartyonBro Wrote:  

[Image: 10213040883_e977b38a3d_z.jpg]

I don't change it at all really.

What's the story behind that art?

Picasso's Guernica, one of his most famous works and his expression against war.

Quote: (10-12-2013 01:51 AM)PartyonBro Wrote:  

Picasso's Guernica, one of his most famous works and his expression against war.

Not a bad background to have (1:17)!

The Puritan hated bear-baiting, not because it gave pain to the bear, but because it gave pleasure to the spectators. - Thomas B. Macaulay

Rick Von Slonecker is tall, rich, good-looking, stupid, dishonest, conceited, a bully, liar, drunk and thief, an egomaniac, and probably psychotic. In short, highly attractive to women. - Whit Stillman

http://interfacelift.com has nice high resolution images.

[Image: 03333_spinout_800x480.jpg]
[Image: 03270_anemonepoolreflections_800x480.jpg]
[Image: 03275_waimokufalls_800x480.jpg]
[Image: 03278_kariyapark_800x480.jpg]
[Image: 03303_ripples_800x480.jpg]
[Image: 03325_valleyofthestars_800x480.jpg]
[Image: 02889_thegoldenpavilion_800x480.jpg]