rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Rise of the Manosphere

I remember a post that Roosh made either late last year or early this year. He said the manosphere would grow in influence in 2013. He was right. I've seen a lot of red pill concepts floating around in places I didn't expect. A lot of my friends have sought out red pill ideas on their own, I'm seeing a lot of books dealing with this subject coming mainstream, ideas being interspersed into movies, etc...

For me, the greatest value of the manosphere has been beyond getting women. Sure women are great. Pussy is great. But being a better man is so much more fulfilling. Learning how to dress better. Intellectually stimulating books. Lifting weights. Finance and business. I came away from the manosphere with great advice on all of these. I don't know if its because I've internalized Game so well, but I've gotten a lot of value out of the aforementioned. To another man, Game may be the primary reason he is in the manosphere and it may overshadow everything else. And that's the great thing about the collection of blogs. Every man gets something different from it. Every man's experience will be different. Every man will value different things based on his station in life.

As far as feminism goes, I feel that railing against it is sort of a losing battle. Yes, it is right to be aware of it but most people who aren't red pill are "fem positive" and most girls self-identify as "feminists" even if they aren't really one. Most of the girls that I've met don't even really care about feminism and think that a lot of girls who do I identify as feminists are "weird" and "ugly". The best we can do is teach the next generation of men how to act like real men in the face of the increasing sterilization and idiot-proofing of society. Accountability. Self-reliance. Honor. Courage. Discipline. Pride. All of these things are being shamed in modern society but these are what make a strong, well-rounded man. We need to teach the next generation how to not make the same mistakes we did, when it comes to women, when it comes to life.

THESE are the men that will inherit the earth. Not the meek. When everyone else is content with being average in every way, those who decide to go red pill will stand out further and further, being more extraordinary.

My dad was average. My uncle was average. And what do they have to show for it. A job and a predictable life with few exciting moments.

And that's what the manosphere is about. Not being average.

It's true. Getting (more and better) women is a side effect of becoming a better man.

Watch what happens when the budget blows up and the economy tanks. Hatred like you've never seen at first, then acceptance. The sugar daddy dating sites are exploding. As the economy stays stagnant or gets worse, many women will swallow the Red Pill or take the old school Blue Pill and go back to what it was.

Every now and then I see references to this forum and ROK at random places like some chick's account on Facebook or a completely different forum. Yes, I would say it's getting pretty popular.

Thanks to #fatshamingweek, ROK is now appearing on my Facebook cos some chicks are getting real mad over it.

Quote: (10-10-2013 11:53 PM)Doctore Wrote:  

Thanks to #fatshamingweek, ROK is now appearing on my Facebook cos some chicks are getting real mad over it.

Damn, I'm tempted to reactivate Facebook to watch the drama and feed my own narcissism.

What is fat shaming week?

Quote: (10-11-2013 07:44 PM)Sir Alan Wrote:  

What is fat shaming week?

It's in this thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28845.html

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Are they fat chicks?

Some are fat, some are ugly but not fat, some are cute but are mad in support of their fat friends.

I live in a very SWPL hipster area, you know the type...

Quote: (10-11-2013 09:33 PM)Doctore Wrote:  

Some are fat, some are ugly but not fat, some are cute but are mad in support of their fat friends.

I live in a very SWPL hipster area, you know the type...

Meh, Team Vagina. I once called my mother out on this shit and she laughed her ass off and agree that i was on point.[Image: dodgy.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"