rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online game (tinder/okc), living about 30 minutes driving

I live about 30-40 minutes driving between 3 big cities (one of them being brussels) and one of my biggest problems is that most girls are in for a date, but only in their own city. I feel this often puts me at a disadvantage because it's more difficult to go to their place (they often have roommates/still live with family) while my place is perfectly equipped for escalating.

So basically I could use more strategies and incentives for them to come over to my (much smaller) city.

I currently have 2-3 tactics that have worked:
1) I ask them if they've been here before. If not, I tell them "I'll show them around" - if they were here before I go from there and try to lure them back to a place they liked.

2) I make a promise of making something amazing diner wise or hang out at my place. This one is more difficult though as I first have to play it up, which leads to longer text convo's.

If that doesn't work, and they are worth it I go for the "first date in your territory, second in mine". This goes well as long as I can close the first date successfully.

I have an ok success rate with these, even getting girls from another country to come over here, but I still think I can improve on it. Any other ideas?

Consider moving.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter