rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gov't shutdown halts wedding b/w tall white guy and mediocre asian girl

Guys, this is a disaster!@!

Disclaimer: would smash his bride for sure, but then I'd catch a case off the seeyoulaters.

Quote:Quote:

They wanted to marry in the place where they first began to fall in love. So Mike Cassesso and MaiLien Le, classic young Washington strivers who have worked on Capitol Hill and on major political campaigns, scheduled their nuptials for the site of their first date, on July 19, 2009: the west lawn of the Thomas Jefferson Memorial.

Their 130 guests were already starting to fly in from all over the country for the ceremony this Saturday when they received an ominous e-mail from the National Mall and Memorial Parks permit management office Monday morning. If the federal government shut down and remained shuttered at the wedding’s 5:30 p.m. start time Saturday, Cassesso and Le and their family and friends would be barred from stepping foot on the property....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/gove...story.html

[Image: kDkGUMF.jpg]

Gonna need some pics.

EDIT: Alright, I see her now.

[Image: 137523427144.jpg]

More than how I don't get how the Government is always fucking up, I don't get why good looking white guys get with fat asian chicks. Most Asian guys of similar sexual value to the white guy wouldn't even go after her.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

And she's a year older than him!

The truth is.. I think some guys just can't handle loneliness

Quote: (10-02-2013 10:32 AM)coolkid Wrote:  

More than how I don't get how the Government is always fucking up, I don't get why good looking white guys get with fat asian chicks. Most Asian guys of similar sexual value to the white guy wouldn't even go after her.

Remember this is washington dc. I think the wife is a total butterface(chubby/fucked up face but nice body). I pretty much think in any other city in the country, she would be getting pumped and dumped.

That bitch looks like Garfield the cat with a shovel smashed in her face.

-3/10 WNB.

The dude looks like a fag with zero game and has been with 2 people: her and his old Bball coach (a man).

She has bigger arms then him

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (10-02-2013 11:47 AM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Remember this is washington dc. I think the wife is a total butterface(chubby/fucked up face but nice body). I pretty much think in any other city in the country, she would be getting pumped and dumped.

But why? For the love of God, why?

Two of my friends are dating, one is a very good looking white guy who has enough game and charm to bang almost any chick around. The other is a fat Asian girl who will look like the wife above in a decade or so.

I'm not in DC. And I've been seeing way more of these pairings (as if just the 2 mentioned so far aren't enough). Even if you're into Asians, attractive Asian girls aren't nearly as hard to game as attractive white girls. Most of these guys aren't even chubby chasers.

Absolutely disgustingly low standards. What a shame.

He actually got lucky that there was a Government shutdown. Maybe he can rethink his proposal?

[Image: facepalm.png]

Disgusting.

Is D.C really that bad that a guy who looks good like that is dating so below his league?

This guy is the white guy version of IRT, the WRT. Trolling for the ugliest asian girl he can impregnate.

I actually don't mind the face.

But those arms?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEFBO4UhTlGftZiVxvco5...Gh11nguLLE]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

This looks like a classic case of Jewish guy with yellow fever...though the ones in NYC kill it with attractive Asian chicks

Absolutely no game if youre considered a God to her people and end up with this.

This was the common shit I seen in DC, two ugly losers hand in hand.

Why you dudes saying this guy can do better?

Look at his body language in the photos dude is getting what he deserves.

That picture sums up DC so well.

Quote: (10-02-2013 01:37 PM)kosko Wrote:  

This was the common shit I seen in DC, two ugly losers hand in hand.

Why you dudes saying this guy can do better?

Look at his body language in the photos dude is getting what he deserves.

That picture sums up DC so well.

Yup. He emanates weakness, lack of self-confidence, and femininity.

It's funny how many threads like this hinge on the "good looking white guy" issue. Same with that thread about the kid who did 500 approaches. It doesn't matter if the man doesn't have an ounce of game.

game > everything

Just had another weekend in NYC... hung out with lawyers making 160K+. Guess what? These guys couldn't even make an approach without getting shitfaced. Girls were avoiding them in the bars.

GAME > EVERYTHING!!!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

So the government actually does something right for once.

Quick! Someone mail him a copy of bang!

I don't see the problem as long as he is happier with her. Who cares what other people think.

Rico... Sauve....

You guys.

This couple is well-matched. I'm pretty sure this guy's game isn't exactly razor sharp ice cold pimp slap game on this girl. She probably runs the relationship 50/50 with him; which is exactly what he wants.

I'd put her at a 5. I've had crushes on girls less attractive than her.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

No way: Asian girl worshiping the ground (any) white guy walks on? Impossible.

Here's actual footage of every Asian girl ever praying for white cock before going to bed.

[Image: D2aXzyT.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I see these guys everywhere nowadays - the guy who's actually not bad looking 'on paper,' but every ounce of his being screams NERD so his decent looks go unnoticed.

I briefly met a tall white dude Tim Ferriss lookalike with more hair, and he was engaged to an Asian girl just as busted.

put some shoulder pads and a helmet on her, she could be a fine nose tackle for the Oakland Raiders

The Thirst of Guys with NO Game + Bitches with zero looks and complete entitlement = couplings like this.

I have zero sympathy for guys like this.

I got bored in my marketing class, so I made a thing:

[Image: k_Dk_GUMF.jpg]

I just don't get it either. WTF she has huge arms and looks like an Asian troll. Maybe white women just got so fat and developed such awful attitudes that beta dudes actually find women like this attractive.

Another arrow in the quiver for how bad the dating scene in DC can be I think.

But in any case this was a good catch Menace...I mean stop the presses, this is indeed a total disaster for the nation! So glad the WashPost is on it to tell it like it is and inform the public of this tragedy.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

it would be funny if the dude stumbled across this thread about his fiance.