rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

End of 2013 Goals

End of 2013 Goals

I'm ten bangs away from an average of one new girl a week for 2013. If I can bang ten girls before the year is out, I'm going to beta-out for whatever is the remaining time. That's my vacation.

What does an average of one new girl a week mean? Why is it so important?

The average guy who works hard during the week and goes out to get drunk during the weekend wishes he was getting a new pussy when he parties.

Then he slaves away during the week and does not want to think about pussy.

If I get 52 new bangs this year without going to SEA, without getting buff like Good Looking Loser, and without traveling to Poosy Paradise in Poland, I believe that I'm showing the American man that it is possible to get what you want from women in USA, average-wise, on a weekly basis IF you get your game together.

I want to be the Obama of Pussy.

What about you?

End of 2013 Goals

Ironic you should post this.

I'm 6 away from 52 for the year. Last year I did 44 and the years before lots as well, but never the coveted 52 in 1 year. It's stupidly symbolic but with 3 months left it's very possible. That's 1 for every 2 weeks.

Good luck as well.

End of 2013 Goals

Quote: (09-27-2013 04:11 AM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Ironic you should post this.

I'm 6 away from 52 for the year. Last year I did 44 and the years before lots as well, but never the coveted 52 in 1 year. It's stupidly symbolic but with 3 months left it's very possible. That's 1 for every 2 weeks.

Good luck as well.

It's symbolic, but symbols come from real things. There are guys who are banging more than that. They are way deep in the red pill.

I want to be the diplomat between red and blue pill.

I want to show that you don't have to get married. You don't have to give up your dreams as a man, despite the crazy feminist world we live in.

This might be a big sacrifice for me because I've established a healthy harem of cute girls (7-8 on the scale), and I love them all in different ways, but it's important for me to have goals because I believe that part of why they are attracted to me has to do with ambition. By the way, I do have ambitions outside of the obvious pussy hunt.

There is a curve ball in this in that I'm getting a big surgery done soon that will prevent me from exercising for several weeks after. The advantage is that it is winter and I can wear more clothes.

I must admit that my lifestyle is not the 9-5 that most guys are dealing with.

But, I'm not famous, I'm about 5' 11", loosing my hair, I do have a slightly above average face in looks, not rich.. I think I'm average for a player as far as a newbie's incoming attributes go. I make a lot of mistakes and push too much sometimes.

End of 2013 Goals

I get the wanting to do it without having given up your legit goals/dreams and I can respect that.

I would hope every cat has goals and dreams outside of chasing pussy, as I do, and as you stated. I happen to be damn good at it and consider it a hobby, just like some cats play golf on the weekend.

Make no mistake too, I believe you mentioned you are a musician. Girls are extremely drawn to guys with goals, especially ones that are outside of the 9-5 realm. I know for a fact I've gotten laid off of my main goal accomplishments, albeit, not famous, I've been recognized on the street for my work.

There's nothing like it either. Fame, even minor fame is the ultimate game.

End of 2013 Goals

Quote: (09-27-2013 04:30 AM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

I get the wanting to do it without having given up your legit goals/dreams and I can respect that.

I would hope every cat has goals and dreams outside of chasing pussy, as I do, and as you stated. I happen to be damn good at it and consider it a hobby, just like some cats play golf on the weekend.

Make no mistake too, I believe you mentioned you are a musician. Girls are extremely drawn to guys with goals, especially ones that are outside of the 9-5 realm. I know for a fact I've gotten laid off of my main goal accomplishments, albeit, not famous, I've been recognized on the street for my work.

There's nothing like it either. Fame, even minor fame is the ultimate game.

Well, I wish there was an obvious correlation between being one of the best of what you do and getting pussy, but, in my case, that wasn't the case. That's part of why I'm on this forum.

I do know guys who are famous who get lots of pussy, and I know guys who have some fame, but they don't take advantage of it and seemed trapped to me.

This might be a deciding moment for me, because I'm going to forfeit the comfort of my harem to pursue a goal.

End of 2013 Goals

On the bright side soup, Halloween is a freebie and if you bang before midnight new years thats 8 to go. Or an early start to 2014!

End of 2013 Goals

Quote: (09-27-2013 04:43 AM)Jaylow Wrote:  

On the bright side soup, Halloween is a freebie and if you bang before midnight new years thats 8 to go. Or an early start to 2014!

How is Halloween a freebie? I've never had sex that I can remember on that Holiday.

I'm emboldened because I usually do really well in the winter. I'm going to step it up.

End of 2013 Goals

Plenty of time. Just don't think about it haha.

Got 3 months left. You'll hit it.

I've seen famous guys get pussy thrown at them and then not know what to do with it; now that's funny shit. If a dude is average at game + has fame he could rack up massive notches.

End of 2013 Goals

Its to establish a harem

I don't have many of the luxuries of older players on here and I'm still working on my game

valhalla

End of 2013 Goals

It's funny you should post this. I was just thinking about the one new girl a week goal today for some reason.

It's a doable goal for guys who get good at this, but I'm nowhere near that point yet. Maybe I never will be, but I'm getting better.

I think I'm around the same age as Soup. I'm not old, but I feel father time urging me on. I don't know how many more years I'll be able to pickup random young girls from bars without having something extra. I treat each night out like my last.

End of 2013 Goals

This is an issue I've been thinking about lately too

My goal for the year was 28 notches, I've only got 16 so far. That's one every 2.5 weeks, so not bad but not where I wanted to be. My summer didn't go as well as I had hoped.

So now I need one notch per week for the rest of the year to make it. Doable?-yes, if I work hard and everything comes together and my luck turns a bit. It'll be a stretch, though, but I'm going for it. Let The One Girl Per Week Quest begin!

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

End of 2013 Goals

I'm turning 31 in about a week and my goal was to reach THE DIRTY 30, 30 new bangs in the year. I'm at about 25 which is by far my best year ever but it helped that I was in SE Asia for 7 months, I could have easily achieved it but I went back to work in an industrial Canadian shit hole, which is generally one massive dry spell. Since Asia I got one work bang, 2 bangs while in Mexico recently and another bang while visiting my home city in Nova Scotia last week but unfortunately didn't reach my goal, oh well.

End of 2013 Goals

Soup, what venues do you hit up mid-week?

If you're not growing, you're dying.

End of 2013 Goals

JUST WOW

I feel such a loser when I see you racking up these numbers... With my poor 0 notches in 2013(except once with my ex).
Depressing

End of 2013 Goals

Quote: (09-29-2013 04:27 AM)mikado Wrote:  

JUST WOW

I feel such a loser when I see you racking up these numbers... With my poor 0 notches in 2013(except once with my ex).
Depressing

I don't like to say this kind of thing, but, it's September, and if you haven't gotten laid in 2013, I believe you need to at the very least read everything in the newbie forum, try stuff out, and bang at least one girl before posting in the game forum.

You have choice to win or lose.

End of 2013 Goals

Damn Soup, you've come a long way in 2 years! Since you're more than doubling me up, can I ask what are some of the things you're doing to keep up this impressive pace?

How many times do you go out a week?
What's your strategy as far as dates:first bang ratio, SNLs, etc?
Are you supplementing with any online?
Are there any posts you've made this year chronicling your success? (Edit: so probably this thread oops, http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24128.html )

Keep it up!

New Years is probably one of the worst nights to go out, most people are out as couples or close friends, and that's gonna be hard to crack. New Year's Day on the other hand...

End of 2013 Goals

Quote: (09-29-2013 11:06 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Damn Soup, you've come a long way in 2 years! Since you're more than doubling me up, can I ask what are some of the things you're doing to keep up this impressive pace?

How many times do you go out a week?
What's your strategy as far as dates:first bang ratio, SNLs, etc?
Are you supplementing with any online?
Are there any posts you've made this year chronicling your success? (Edit: so probably this thread oops, http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24128.html )

Keep it up!

New Years is probably one of the worst nights to go out, most people are out as couples or close friends, and that's gonna be hard to crack. New Year's Day on the other hand...

I post all my bangs in the "I just had sex thread"- and I try to describe each one there.

I do everything I can- talking to girls in the street, at bars, online.. nowhere is off limits.

I go out several nights a week.

Ratios aren't ideal, but, as any cold approach grinder will tell you, you need to invest a lot and are going to get flaked on constantly. I go on dates like every other day.

Just keeping my numbers up.

End of 2013 Goals

Quote: (09-27-2013 03:58 AM)soup Wrote:  

What about you?

YES WE SHAG!

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

End of 2013 Goals

Quote: (09-29-2013 02:51 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

Soup, what venues do you hit up mid-week?

Whatever's poppin.

End of 2013 Goals

Quote: (09-29-2013 04:27 AM)mikado Wrote:  

JUST WOW

Depressing

putting yourself a clear target like Soup works well. It doesn't have to be one a week. For some it is once a month, or once every two weeks. Whatever. My goal is 15 this year, and I'm currently at 9. I will have to put in the effort to get there. Quality also counts. A number is just a number, but it helps to set your goals.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

End of 2013 Goals

I believe I'll be spending 9 days in Paris with parents and my girlfriend for the New Years.

I have several goals:
  1. Have sex in the Eiffel Tower
  2. Have sex in the Arc de Triomph
  3. Have sex in the Louvre
  4. Have sex in various other famous museums/national monument sites
  5. Pick up a French girl with my girlfriend for a threesome
Wald

End of 2013 Goals

Quote: (09-27-2013 03:58 AM)soup Wrote:  

I'm ten bangs away from an average of one new girl a week for 2013. If I can bang ten girls before the year is out, I'm going to beta-out for whatever is the remaining time. That's my vacation.

What does an average of one new girl a week mean? Why is it so important?

The average guy who works hard during the week and goes out to get drunk during the weekend wishes he was getting a new pussy when he parties.

Then he slaves away during the week and does not want to think about pussy.

If I get 52 new bangs this year without going to SEA, without getting buff like Good Looking Loser, and without traveling to Poosy Paradise in Poland, I believe that I'm showing the American man that it is possible to get what you want from women in USA, average-wise, on a weekly basis IF you get your game together.

What about you?

did ALF get to eat 52 cats this year ???

End of 2013 Goals

Goal achieved: 10th notch.
Goals that will be achieved:
1. SNL.
2. New girl every month.