rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming white women as a black guy

In the spirit of exchange and the other popular thread on the opposite combination, I thought I'd start with my experiences.

White girls are way less aggressive than black girls in general, and more fickle. That said, it is the second largest interracial coupling in the US after white men/asian women. Generally the higher their income/education the tougher it will be as a minority/black guy, regardless of their political affiliation what matters most with them is race then class. Thus the phenomenon of famous/rich/athlete black dudes with hot blondes.

They are the most pedestalized women overall, but if you have the right "angle" you can bag them easily.

I'd place white girls into 3 categories:

1) Girls that really like black dudes, and actively pursue them such as in hip hop/reggae clubs.

2) Girls that are not going out of their way to find a black dude, but are open to the idea. Usually they've never dated a black guy before.

3) Girls that actively ignore black guys.

I say its roughly 20/50/30 in each category. Having success in the first category you don't have to do anything other than be black in the right place at the right time.

Second category girls you probably need a hook such as education, a little more income, or higher than average status. They tend to be more attractive than the first category, but also tougher to keep around.

Third category girls are brick walls. I have had limited success with them though, but the "white girl" qualities I highlighted above are magnified x10. They'll probably be initially curious (i.e. interested in your dick) if you press the interaction and pass their shit tests. They'll view you as a walking dick and won't really take you seriously at all beyond that point.

Your thoughts?

^ Also, the best way to game them is via face to face interaction in either night game or social circle game. Online is 10x tougher if your black for reasons I am not entirely sure of, but stereotypes I'm sure play a big factor.

Quote: (09-22-2013 05:07 PM)OkStudies Wrote:  

In the spirit of exchange and the other popular thread on the opposite combination, I thought I'd start with my experiences.

White girls are way less aggressive than black girls in general, and more fickle. That said, it is the second largest interracial coupling in the US after white men/asian women. Generally the higher their income/education the tougher it will be as a minority/black guy, regardless of their political affiliation what matters most with them is race then class. Thus the phenomenon of famous/rich/athlete black dudes with hot blondes.

They are the most pedestalized women overall, but if you have the right "angle" you can bag them easily.

1) Girls that really like black dudes, and actively pursue them such as in hip hop/reggae clubs.

2) Girls that are not going out of their way to find a black dude, but are open to the idea. Usually they've never dated a black guy before.

I say its roughly 20/50/30 in each category. Having success in the first category you don't have to do anything other than be black in the right place at the right time.

Second category girls you probably need a hook such as education, a little more income, or higher than average status. They tend to be more attractive than the first category, but also tougher to keep around.

Third category girls are brick walls. I have had limited success with them though, but the "white girl" qualities I highlighted above are magnified x10. They'll probably be initially curious (i.e. interested in your dick) if you press the interaction and pass their shit tests. They'll view you as a walking dick and won't really take you seriously at all beyond that point.

Your thoughts?

In terms of percentage of all "dateable & desirable" white women this is what I NOTICED.
1.) 5%
2.) 20%
3.) 75%

Reminder I stated "Dateable & Desirable" White women...the MAJORITY of them are in group 3.

I find that a lot of black guys include undesirable (which should also be NON-dateable) white women in their perception. And Im not talking about the difference in body type preferences that black men usually have versus white guys...I factor that in.

Quote:Quote:

Thus the phenomenon of famous/rich/athlete back dudes with hot blondes

[Image: jennette-mccurdy-and-andre-drummond.jpg?w=600]

Proven, yet again.

In terms of percentage of all "dateable & desirable" white women this is what I NOTICED.
1.) 5%
2.) 20%
3.) 75%

Reminder I stated "Dateable & Desirable" White women...the MAJORITY of them are in group 3.

I find that a lot of black guys include undesirable (which should also be NON-dateable) white women in their perception. And Im not talking about the difference in body type preferences that black men usually have versus white guys...I factor that in.

Our percentages are different and I still disagree even adjusting for attractiveness. I seem to do better in person in a club environment as black dudes seem to have higher status there.

I've bagged the baddest white girls in the club, the girls most guys would say "she would never go with a black dude" type of girls. It's leveraging to the hilt your perceived status in a given environment that can skew things.

^^^^Andre Drummond is really dating her?

I thought that was a PR stunt?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Kudos to the OP. I think I made a very similar breakdown on another forum site.

I love the #2 category white girls. My favorite bangs have been category 2 white girls. They tend to be the highly educated, the "free-spirited", or the worldly traveler types. As you said, brothers with class do well with this group. Also, look up the 18 victim types from The Art of Seduction. I believe number 8 on that list is the "Exotic Fetishist". It's not quite as dirty as it sounds, but if you read the description that Greene gives of that group, you'll know the type of chick that I do the best with.

The #1 category in the op are generally ones to avoid, because they tend to be either the fatties or the "ghetto" white girls. I'm not gonna lie, I have been guilty of taking an easy fatty from this category in the midst of a drought.

The #3 category types tend to be the type I don't want anyway. When I think of category 3, I think of the homegrown Northeast Philly or South Philly white girls here where I live. They are all the same. They all come from a close Irish or Italian family that thinks they're better than Black people, despite the fact that they're white trash. They all can be found wearing Eagles, Flyers, and Phillies paraphernalia while pretending to be sports fanatics. They don't look like true sports fans so much as they look like annoying cunts. They can all be found on St. Patrick's Day wearing green shit that lights up, and maybe a shamrock painted on their faces. They all talk with an accent that is unbearable (what the fuck is "wooder"?). They all have pack-a-day voices, whether they actually smoke or not.

I always go for fellow city transplants. Seriously, I tend to kill amongst white girls who recently moved here for grad school or some shit like that. Those transplants seem to fall into category 2 of the original post. If she moved out here all by herself, post college, she is probably not extremely attached to mommy and daddy.

Also, I guess white girls' openness has something to do with where they're from + their family relationships. For example, I am from a town of about 85,000 in Connecticut. It is fairly diverse in my hometown, and everyone goes to school together. Growing up, people dated across racial lines fairly often, and it wasn't a big deal. On the other hand, a city like Philly has a long history of racial tension. Combine that with the types of families I described earlier, and their is not much openness among the girls from here.

What I have found with these transplants to Philly is that many of them came from some bumblefuck town in PA, which was not Black-friendly. They had rocky relationships with their fathers, and rebelled against the culture where they're from. They move to the big city, and pretty much live the polar opposite life of their family members back home. I've banged two chicks with this exact same life story.

On another note, if/when I come back to the States from my planned move to Japan, I wanna live on the West Coast. I want to continue testing this theory of white girls' openness being based on where they're from.

I have come to believe Boston and Philly are the worst cities to game white woman for black men. Is this true?

Quote: (09-22-2013 07:01 PM)CThunder86 Wrote:  

I have come to believe Boston and Philly are the worst cities to game white woman for black men. Is this true?

I would say this is definitely true. I have been to Boston twice as an adult, and I could just feel the contempt toward me as a black man. In Philly, once I learned which girls to go after (the grad school chicks & career transplants), it became a little better for me. However, Philly still sucks relative to other places.

^ How different are east coast white girls receptiveness relative to west coast white girls?

I live on the west coast, and though I would'nt say it's a walk in the park, it's probably easier than other regions, with the exception of places like Oregon, Utah or Arizona where there's hardly any black guys but alot of chicks from those states definitely love chocolate lol.

Basically the less black guys there are in an area, the more likely being a black dude will work for you rather than against you, I've found.

So what are we doing to get group 3?

How are approaching these girls?

Quote: (09-22-2013 07:09 PM)OkStudies Wrote:  

^ How different are east coast white girls receptiveness relative to west coast white girls?

I live on the west coast, and though I would'nt say it's a walk in the park, it's probably easier than other regions, with the exception of places like Oregon or Arizona where there's hardly any black guys but alot of chicks from those states definitely love chocolate lol.

Personally, I have come to hate the East Coast, and will probably never live here again if I can help it. That's just me. The only big city I'd recommend would be NYC, for the simple fact of sheer volume. There are so many people in NYC, and it is so massive, that you are bound to find what you're looking for somewhere. Other than that, social circle game in smallish towns like where I'm from would be the only other option. Cities like Philly and Boston have that racially tense historical aspect combined with the close-knit Irish-Catholic type families. I can't really speak on DC too much. I've been several times, but have never really tried to game there. Also, I haven't been to the West Coast yet, so I can't truly compare. However, from what I've heard, it seems like the grass is much greener over there.

Quote: (09-22-2013 05:07 PM)OkStudies Wrote:  

Your thoughts?

You think 70% of white women are open to dating a black man? I don't mean this in a race-baiting way, but I honestly think that is delusional. I think the number is probably closer to 30-40% total.

^ Not dating, but being gamed.

Gaming and fucking a girl is way different than acquiring a long term relationship.

In terms of white girls willing to "date" a black guy in the traditional sense or have a black boyfriend, yes your numbers are probably more accurate.

And then again, the more money/status you have, the more those numbers go up.

Do you think most of the (white) chicks tiger woods fucked would have fucked with him if he wasn't tiger woods? Nope.

It only took 12 post for someone to start something

From my experience Polish American/Italian American woman seem to be at least open to dating a black man.

My style is usually casual polos/nice fitted jeans on up. I rarely where regular t shirts other than fitted v necks and shorts. Seems to get quite a few looks.

For the best quality you want to hit the Midwest and West Coast. Totally different reception in those regions (in a good way).

Quote: (09-22-2013 07:34 PM)OkStudies Wrote:  

Gaming and fucking a girl is way different than acquiring a long term relationship.

In terms of white girls willing to "date" a black guy in the traditional sense or have a black boyfriend, yes your numbers are probably more accurate.

Do you think most of the (white) chicks tiger woods fucked would have fucked with him if he wasn't tiger woods? Nope.

You are right, on point with all of the above. If the guy is wealthy or famous the odds go up for sure. Or top .01% of the population in looks like Tyson Beckford or somebody.

Normally, I don't focus on getting white women and I don't have extensive experience on the West Coast, but I had the pleasure of visiting my cousin(Black) in San Fran for awhile this summer and he's absolutely murdering it(granted he's got a great job and sick pad) with white girls and any other races really.

Generally speaking, the chicks are super friendly, receptive, and you meet chicks that are from all over. I was there for about a week and met chicks from Argentina, Germany, China, Iraq and Peru. Now on this board alot of guys complain that the chicks there are in the 5-6-7 range and not always all that feminine. This was generally my experience, but I really didn't mind that particular range since I am a beginner anyway. However, make no mistake that there are some stunners from time to time(not as easy obviously) and if you head to the right venues you will see chicks dressed up in heels and so forth so its not too bad. I would recommend spending some time there because hooking up with girls of other races especially white girls won't be as difficult and you may even get opened every so often like me and my cousin did.

I also spent about 2 months in Boston and the difference is palpable with San Fran although I never felt any tension per se. My buddy there is currently dating an Asian piece and says he gets uncomfortable looks all the time. It doesn't seem particularly well integrated either and I had trouble opening white girls compared to my time in San Fran. From being there and talking to guys from there Boston is definitely not a city to go to if you want to game White women as a Black guy.

The good thing about white girls is that they're plentiful. They're always looking for a good time. You just have to be the one to show that to them. In my experience, white girls from group 2 and 3 claim to be bad dancers, so you just have to exploit the "all black guys know how to dance good" stereotype. You simply give her the assurance that you'll make her look good on the dance floor - "don't worry baby, I got you." Throw in some salsa spins and dazzle her with some fancy foot work, along with a little front on front grinding getting her goodies to rub on your thigh.

After the first dance, break the stereotype of brothas being cheap and buy yourselves a drink and chat at the bar for a second. Beware of creepers and Cockblocking friends here as those m.f.s come outta nowhere at this phase (always really).

Find an area to sit her down at. Talk about interests, work, etc - brothas this is your time to shine where you drop the " graduated from college, traveled to xx country, speak xx languagues, etc" stuff. Hopefully she's impressed, and you've been kino-ing as you emphasised those points about yourself. Go for the make out. Let Snow White taste of her black prince's passionate full-lipped kiss (and later the dick).

To get group 2 and group 3 you must change her perception of what a Black man is and does, so that she see's you for the unique individual that you are.

Quote: (09-22-2013 07:44 PM)Sugar Wrote:  

You are right, on point with all of the above. If the guy is wealthy or famous the odds go up for sure. Or top .01% of the population in looks like Tyson Beckford or somebody.

Sugar you live in SF right? I live in the Bay Area, would you say those pecentages are accurate in the SF area? Lower? Higher?

I agree with the other guys it seems easier to get white girls here. But I am good looking so it's hard to gauge the difference between different areas. I lived in the South (Texas) and got pretty much equal results/IOI's.

I used to live in SF. It's a racially harmonious city, as is the Bay Area in general. But the girls there - white or otherwise - aren't attractive on average. Cool and open personalities, a refreshing contrast from the East Coast, but pretty reggie looks wise. 5s and 6s mainly. Gotta hit Socal for the talent out west. Vegas and Scottsdale, Arizona as well. In fact, I highly recommend you guys hit up Scottsdale. Peep my data sheet on it.

I've spent a lot of timing gaming in Cambridge, which is the inter-racial dating mecca of New England.

From what I see, Black men are tied in second place or are in third place as the best demographic to get White girls after White guys. So if you're a Black man who likes White girls DO NOT DESPAIR, you have it better than Asian, Hispanic, or Indian (these guys have it so bad you have no idea) men.

I would put Black dudes at second place with Middle Eastern men, maybe a little below them, but it's a close race for sure.

That said, there are certain looks that go much further as a Black man - if you've got a mixed ancestry of black, for example, Mulatto, Middle East + Black, or Black + Hispanc, you will do better than just pure African Black. Don't know why that is, but from what I've seen more exotic Black looking men do better than "regular" Black men.

Additionally, there are three levels to Black men going for white girls:

1. Banging - this one should be easy for any Black men. You guys have bigger dicks and bigger frames and tons of girls are curious.

In terms of percentages - 20% interested, 50% need game, 30% do not like Black men at all.

2. Dating - this one is much tougher but short term relationships are definitely possible. Most girls who go with Black men expect you to be dominant so act like it, but don't go as hard as you would with Sistas.

Percentages - 10% interested, 30% need game, 60% not interested.

3. Marriage/children - this one is insanely tough for Black guys, there is a serious stigma about Black men who ditch their wives (let's face it, 70% illegitimacy is nothing to sneeze at) and once a white woman has a black child, the chances of her ever dating a white men again becomes extremely small if not zero.

Percentages - 5% interested, 15% need game, 80% not interested.

That said - since most of the brothas on here aren't looking for marriage anytime soon, especially in America, these percentages probably don't concern you. In terms of sex, Black men should be able to feast upon the many white girls who want the sexual experience only Black men can give. Just be prepared for many girls not to take you seriously in terms of LTR potential.

By far and away the best demographic for Black men to target are White girls who have never had a Black cock and are curious. These White girls are usually young and hot too, I have often seen a young Black player with a hot blonde slampiece walking by his side in the middle of Boston turning heads everywhere they go. Once White girls have a Black cock or two, they of course start to become jaded and stop caring about the Black exotic factor. After that, it becomes much harder for a Black man to bang and you'll just be another set of balls for her to manipulate. Obviously this shouldn't be a surprise to most Black men; young girls are better - no shit Sherlock.

From what I've observed how a Black man approaches a White girl matters way more than how a White guy approaches a White girl. Don't come on to them with compliments, but instead just approach with a relaxed, cool, chill, and friendly vibe. Don't worry about keeping super strong body language like you might with a Black girl - instead, let your posture relax, let your shoulders hang a bit more, and let your chest sink in a bit. Of course, you should still stand straight, but white girls are easily intimidated and if you approach them with a menacing look they'll be scared shitless.

Once you've started the approach, do not be too serious and deadpan. Humor is the best way to make a White girl feel comfortable with you, and if you're able to make her smile (duh) then you're looking at a good chance to bounce her out of a venue. A Black man himself needs to smile every now and then to make sure the White girl knows he is safe and friendly.

I'll never forget one of the most impressive pickups I've ever seen at Club Middlesex in Cambridge, where a Black man with a rasta look and long-dreaded hair went up to a smoking hot brunette and pulled her out of the club in under fifteen minutes. She was at the bar and he went up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and he introduced himself and started to spit some game. He was smiling and super animated, and at one point he bent over backwards while leaning on his knees, and kept his torso facing up, while keeping his elbows bent with his arms and palms facing outward. He was just joking around and acting like a bit of a goofball but the White chick ate it up and was laughing hysterically, loving his vibe. He just took her hand after that and pulled her out of the club.

Now that sort of tactic could never work for a White man. Acting too goofy and she'll peg him as a clown. White guys are better off acting strong towards White women, especially since the average White guy is a weak pathetic pussy, but for Black guys the opposite is true. Black guys already have the image of being a badass, so you need to take the fearsome edge off with a bit of play and humor to make her feel safe and comfortable around you. Once the smiles start the vaginas will get wet and from there you can escalate without fear of being rejected.

Another Black man who was very successful with White women would simply dominate the club with crazy good dancing, and then wait for white girls to approach him. Once they approached him, he would be all smiles and he would mostly keep his hands to himself. Girls would give him their numbers, plus he was a damn good looking man himself (tall, ethically mixed Black man himself). This strategy worked because he did not scare off white women by being too aggressive, which is a common mistake most Black men make when going for White girls. For sure, however, his looks played a big factor into it, but always remember - GAME IS THE SAME no matter your looks/money, and this guy knew the score as a good looking Black man with impressive dance moves.

Obviously, I cannot give the same kind of advice a Black man could give to other Black men to get White chicks, but as a White man who has observed many pickups in his time (in addition to speaking with White women about the races), I can tell you what I have seen to work and provide information as the outsider looking in. Hopefully this may help a Black man on this forum.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-22-2013 05:19 PM)PhilE Wrote:  

1.) 5%
2.) 20%
3.) 75%

My guestimation would be something very similar for white girls that are 6 or above.

I'd say though just forget American white women. They aren't worth the time or effort of trying to prove yourself to them. There's just too many racial hangups in America for you to ever be on equal footing in their eyes.

If you are determined to marry a desirable white woman and you aren't rich, extremely good-looking or very high status, maybe better to try and meet one in Australia or Europe, maybe even Canada(?). You're fighting an uphill battle in the states. Rarely do I see any black guy dating a white girl that is better looking than he is.

If you can't make it out of the country, my thought is that the best places will be cities that are culturally liberal, yet have few black people so you can leverage your contrast value. Places like the Pacific NW should be decent. I've heard some good about Denver and Minneapolis. California is of course good. But the good is all relative. I'm sure it's a hell of a lot easier to get at hot white girls in Brisbane, Australia than in Los Angeles.

Someone also mentioned online dating. Fuck that, seriously. No worse place in the world for this than on an American online dating site. The issue with race online is similar to the issue with age. A girl that would SNL a guy 15 years her senior that she met from a club might recoil at responding to the same guy if he messaged her online before having any face to face chemistry.

Edit --

Quote: (09-22-2013 08:05 PM)choichoi Wrote:  

Find an area to sit her down at. Talk about interests, work, etc - brothas this is your time to shine where you drop the " graduated from college, traveled to xx country, speak xx languagues, etc" stuff. Hopefully she's impressed, and you've been kino-ing as you emphasised those points about yourself. Go for the make out. Let Snow White taste of her black prince's passionate full-lipped kiss (and later the dick).

To get group 2 and group 3 you must change her perception of what a Black man is and does, so that she see's you for the unique individual that you are.

I agree with this above. And I forgot to make this point prior. I can't stress enough how important it is to be race-transcending if you are going for category 2 or 3 white girls(well for any non-black girl really). You have to realize that many white people just don't quite relate to blacks, or what they perceive blacks to be like. They think all we're about is hiphop, NBA, grinding on the dance floor and fathering illegitimate kids. I can talk about indie rock to girls, or the first time I tried surfing and snowboarding, or backpacking across Europe, craft beer and wine, or any that SWPL stuff. In fact, I tend to vibe better white white girls in general than black girls because honestly, I"m not the stereotypically black at all and my actual interests are far closer to a SWPL than to most black men. I don't feel like I even have all much in common with most black American women. So once white girls get comfortable around me talking, they see I'm not so different than any guy they've talked to.

The irony though is that the stereotypical black guy does better with white girls than I do. Because the 5% of white girls that are fetishists don't go for black guys like me, they want the more stereotypical ones. And these girls will pursue them aggressively. All these brothas have to do is show up in hiphop gear and play the part and they will get them effortlessly. The type of white girls I'd go for(and I don't like white girls who are crazy about black guys, funny as that sounds), are not going to throw it at us and you have to work hard to reel them in.

Quote: (09-22-2013 08:14 PM)OkStudies Wrote:  

Quote: (09-22-2013 07:44 PM)Sugar Wrote:  

Sugar you live in SF right? I live in the Bay Area, would you say those pecentages are accurate in the SF area? Lower? Higher?

I agree with the other guys it seems easier to get white girls here. But I am good looking so it's hard to gauge the difference between different areas. I lived in the South (Texas) and got pretty much equal results/IOI's.

OKS I think it would depend on the neighborhood, but it's probably better in SF than other places. You have so many mixed-race couples here (Asain-white being the main one) that no one even notices.

Southern Cal is a little more racist in the sense that a white guy would be seen as the highest status symbol. In SF no one cares who you date, and some white girls would even see it as a sign of individuality to date someone of another background.

I've lived on the east coast and in Chicago and there was always that little undercurrent of racial animosity. That doesn't really exist in California, at least not in the coastal areas.

Someone also mentioned online dating. Fuck that, seriously. No worse place in the world for this than on an American online dating site. The issue with race online is similar to the issue with age. A girl that might not mind fucking a guy 15 years older that she met in a club might recoil at responding to the same guy if he had hit her up online and she could clearly see his age before having any face to face chemistry.

That's exactly what I said. Still, if your good looking and photogenic at least, I don't think you should completely discount it if you want to maximize your lays with the least effort. Being black your results will be less, but I've had some success with it.

For some reason, day game is almost as similar as online game, though I still get better results. Haven't worked out a good angle for day game yet.

Overall it's night game and social circle (like that cat Distant Light) for black dudes.

My thoughts are that you and people like you are thankfully a bygone result of the pedestalization of women that will weed itlself out as time goes on. You and every other race troll are insults to men. No man should be held by boundaries as silly as past era divides. People like you like white blondes because you feel they are superior. Pathetic.