rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pattaya, Thailand 22-28 Sep.

Just wrapping up my visit to Bangkok, will leave probably in Sunday, was fun but local girls are P4P. You cant get the local medium/upper class, most will not even talk to you (And yes I tired Ratchada and RCA few times)

Anyway, good people for Pattaya?

Quote: (09-19-2013 01:09 AM)bolgar Wrote:  

Just wrapping up my visit to Bangkok, will leave probably in Sunday, was fun but local girls are P4P. You cant get the local medium/upper class, most will not even talk to you (And yes I tired Ratchada and RCA few times)

Stop spreading bad info because you struck out. Local girls are not P4P, poor Isaan hookers are P4P. Local middle class girls are very easy, upper class very hard, but still possible.

You couldn't get girls to talk to you at RCA? Either you have bad game, or you are too old, or you're Indian/Arab?

Local girls in BKK girls are p4p so you are going to Pattaya the whore capital of the world?

Ok.

Let me get this straight...

"local medium/upper class" women will not talk to you = "local girls are P4P?"

Yeaaaah, that makes a lot of sense, Buddy...

Have fun in downtown Pattaya. Shouldn't have much trouble initiating conversations there.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (09-19-2013 11:09 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Stop spreading bad info because you struck out. Local girls are not P4P, poor Isaan hookers are P4P. Local middle class girls are very easy, upper class very hard, but still possible.

You couldn't get girls to talk to you at RCA? Either you have bad game, or you are too old, or you're Indian/Arab?

I co-sign on this. Somehow it's one of the easiest places I've been to when it comes to pulling nonP4P girls. Maybe it's because everybody thinks the place is a big whorehouse.

BTW, tons of Russian tourist chicks there, too, especially in winter.

you are too old, or you're Indian/Arab?

I didn't know guys in these categories had a harder time in BKK. I'm white and in my 30s, but I was hoping that if I am still single as an old dude, I would have a good time in BKK...with local middle class girls.

Ah, I do think he has a point. Ratchada and RCA is not like I remember as a 25 year old exchange student 6 years back. At that time, it was a literal free for all, I'd get so much attention it was crazy. Today it is firmly on the tourist trail. If you're a bit older (over 30) you also have to look sharp and not be overweight.

The major problem I think most dudes have as tourists is going alone to Ratchada and RCA, which most Thai girls associate with the wrong kind of foreigner, because Thais always go out in groups and are wary of people who are by themselves.

It is almost not worth going to these places alone in my opinion. It would be better to find a girl off the internet and tag along her friends even if you don't want to game her.

But you're the expert on Bangkok from what I've read RioNomad, so let me hear your opinion on this?

As to answer the OP about Pattaya. You're not going to find anything but semi and full on hookers there, so instead I would highly recommend going for the chinese/korean/japanese chicks who now flock to Pattaya on package tours.

They seem to tour Walking Street early in the evening (around 20-21) and they definitely seem up for some action. I was there with a former client/aquintance and I got plenty of good eye contact from these girls. Of course, many travel with their parents which complicate things a bit, but there are also just girls travelling alone. And as sleazy as Pattaya is, the lack of sexual restraint there has to rub off on even 'good girls'.

So down to Walking Street early in the evening and run some good game on the chinese girls, who are in my opinion also hotter than most dark skinned Thai chicks.

Quote: (09-20-2013 06:14 PM)William Windsor Wrote:  

I didn't know guys in these categories had a harder time in BKK. I'm white and in my 30s, but I was hoping that if I am still single as an old dude, I would have a good time in BKK...with local middle class girls.

If you're a white guy in his 30s you can definitely have a good time in Bangkok for a long time to come. RCA could be difficult depending on how young/old you look. However, meeting local middle class girls in their early 20's from ThaiFriendly and ThaiLoveLinks should be pretty easy for you if you look and dress decent.

Quote: (09-20-2013 08:13 PM)scandibro Wrote:  

Ah, I do think he has a point. Ratchada and RCA is not like I remember as a 25 year old exchange student 6 years back. At that time, it was a literal free for all, I'd get so much attention it was crazy. Today it is firmly on the tourist trail. If you're a bit older (over 30) you also have to look sharp and not be overweight.

The major problem I think most dudes have as tourists is going alone to Ratchada and RCA, which most Thai girls associate with the wrong kind of foreigner, because Thais always go out in groups and are wary of people who are by themselves.

It is almost not worth going to these places alone in my opinion. It would be better to find a girl off the internet and tag along her friends even if you don't want to game her.

But you're the expert on Bangkok from what I've read RioNomad, so let me hear your opinion on this?

I've been here off and on for 2.5 years, and I've heard RCA had far fewer white guys before I came here. The last time I was there I still got tons of eye contact after 1AM or so when everyone was drunk and loosened up.

I agree with everything you said. I'm 29 so I'm not so old yet that my age is a problem. I could see a guy in his mid to late 30s having trouble though if he didn't have some good style, fitness and game. Hell, guys in their mid 20's will have trouble there without style, game and some fitness as well. By fitness I mean just don't be a fat fuck.

I wouldn't go alone to RCA, it would be boring as hell. It is a very good venue to pick up, but Thai party style is boring as shit. RCA is only fun if you go with a group of friends, get drunk, and go scam on chicks. I use to go with my wing just the two of us and I'd pre game 3-4 vodka Redbulls and then go approach like a maniac. Otherwise, a pretty boring venue.

I think befriending a Thai girl online and going with her friends is a great idea, just try to not get stuck with 100% of the check.

A decent looking guy in his 30s or 40s shouldn't have much trouble picking up young, petite, attractive Thai girls online. They won't be top quality, but at 40 years old, who is going to complain about banging a 20 year old University student that weighs 95lbs?

Quote: (09-23-2013 09:03 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

.......at 40 years old, who is going to complain about banging a 20 year old University student that weighs 95lbs?

I'm not gonna complain.. that's for sure.

Rio, I thought that I saw a picture of you online....

I said, oh, shit, that looks like Rio in Ko Pha Ngan.

[Image: attachment.jpg14622]   

Lol. I think that guy is quite a bit older and more bald than I am. I'd look more like Georges St. Pierre without the six pack.

I met OP in Bkk. He looked kind of Middle Eastern, although a more of an Americanised version of one. He was tall, OK looking, and way more alpha than me.

Anyway, I only met him for one night, so I'll distance myself from him (don't know why he got banned here). But I have to say that he was using game where it was not required. P4P girls don't want to be gamed, they just need a John who has 1000 baht to his name. At one point he was trying to game a coyote girl in Nana Plaza, and the club door men made it clear he had outstayed his welcome.

As for Bkk, I've been here 3 months now. In terms of dating I'm finding Bkk worse than Southern China was. I'm 41 and not exactly in peak condition. But I was doing very well in China. Less well here. I was meeting far higher quality girls in China.

One problem is that "good" girls here are mostly wage slaves working 6 days a week. Given that they mostly live in the 'burbs, then organising a date is a logistical nightmare. I don't know if I can go on another bus given how crazy the drivers here are. The other day our bus actually got lodged against the SkyTrain viaduct. Yes you can get the SkyTrain instead of the bus, but it doesn't go to many places.

I'm burned out of Thai Love Links. Girls will show interest but it's exceedingly hard to get them out on a date. I guess they (well the good ones) have lots of options. There are a heck of a lot of farangs here. But there are also a lot of bad ladies here. I don't know whether they're on drugs, alcoholics or whatever, but floozies were very rare in China [Image: dodgy.gif].

Mobile contact tools are proving quite good. However, they're also popular with P4P girls and especially ladyboys.

I'd sure like to know where an older dude can meet quality 30 something ladies. But really I think I'll just hang round here for a while longer, have some fun, then shoot off back to China or somewhere else.

Quote: (09-23-2013 09:03 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2013 06:14 PM)William Windsor Wrote:  

If you're a white guy in his 30s you can definitely have a good time in Bangkok for a long time to come. RCA could be difficult depending on how young/old you look. However, meeting local middle class girls in their early 20's from ThaiFriendly and ThaiLoveLinks should be pretty easy for you if you look and dress decent.

Quote: (09-20-2013 08:13 PM)scandibro Wrote:  

I've been here off and on for 2.5 years, and I've heard RCA had far fewer white guys before I came here. The last time I was there I still got tons of eye contact after 1AM or so when everyone was drunk and loosened up.

I agree with everything you said. I'm 29 so I'm not so old yet that my age is a problem. I could see a guy in his mid to late 30s having trouble though if he didn't have some good style, fitness and game. Hell, guys in their mid 20's will have trouble there without style, game and some fitness as well. By fitness I mean just don't be a fat fuck.

I wouldn't go alone to RCA, it would be boring as hell. It is a very good venue to pick up, but Thai party style is boring as shit. RCA is only fun if you go with a group of friends, get drunk, and go scam on chicks. I use to go with my wing just the two of us and I'd pre game 3-4 vodka Redbulls and then go approach like a maniac. Otherwise, a pretty boring venue.

I think befriending a Thai girl online and going with her friends is a great idea, just try to not get stuck with 100% of the check.

A decent looking guy in his 30s or 40s shouldn't have much trouble picking up young, petite, attractive Thai girls online. They won't be top quality, but at 40 years old, who is going to complain about banging a 20 year old University student that weighs 95lbs?

I can 100% confirm Rios info on Bkk. There wont be a problem for a decent looking western foreigner even in his 40s, when he is in good shape and dresses well ( nice Jeans, shirt and sneakers - NO Shorts!!! )

RCA/Ratchada soi 4 and the bit more upscale thai venues around Thonglor/Ekkamai are boring when u re going alone. Thais party with group at tables - therefore bring wingman.

When you speak thai, things are even easier. Despite the hardcore hookers any thai girl likes, when foreigners speak the language and knows about their culture.

When you re staying longer, have yourself a business card printed. Sometimes its just not enough time to talk to a girl just passing by or they feel embarrassed ( like in skytrain or in shop) It worked very well for me. Girls will call you!

TopPanda,

Which mobile connect apps are you using? Never used it.

It seems you spend a lot of time hanging around lower Sukhumvit. You will not find good girls here, just P4P and poor Isaan chicks.

As an older guy you really need to work on your fitness and style. I wrote this, it should help you out: http://thaidatingtips.com/first-date-101-what-to-wear/

Without coming off as an asshole, from reading your posts it seems like you expected to just show up in BKK and pull quality girls. That isn't the case. What are you bringing to the table? You say you are an older guy who is out of shape, so how is your money, game and style? If being a white male is really your only selling point, you have a long ways to go before you pull any decent tail in BKK.

BKK can actually be quite tough if you want quality, especially as an older out of shape dude with no local status. Why would a decent girl want to be with you in that scenario? Young, good looking girls who have an education/come from a decent family are not going to be lining up to jump on some white dudes cock just because he is white, only poor Isaan girls do that.