rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eastern European girls in London?

I just moved to London having lived in Russia before and seeing this stunning Eastern European beauty on the tube today makes me excited to meet some. Can anybody recommend me nightclub venues in London where Eastern European girls hang out?

Any of the trashy Bottle Service clubs around Mayfair,Knightsbridge,Chelsea.
Have your credit card at the ready![Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (09-14-2013 06:44 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Have your credit card at the ready![Image: dodgy.gif]

Laughed so hard at this [Image: confused.gif]. Actually most bars employ Eastern European waitresses. They're usually easy to chat to. Even my dad was gaming them. Head to the countryside and small towns to find better girls.

They will be working at Starbucks or Costa Coffee [Image: smile.gif]

Plenty of EE girls in London who wouldn't go near a bottle service club.

Agree with the above. A lot of them work as waitresses or at pubs. They're everywhere once you start looking around. Not sure which neighbourhoods are best, I've met EE girls who live all over.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Haven't met many yet. Unless you count Estonian as EE. Those birds were in Shoreditch.

London is the United Nations of hot girls. Most girls I'm approaching aren't even English.

they are all over the place, everywhere, on your carriage, on your bus, on your street, i love them

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I met a half russian/spanish girl at Zam something. Some bar in Piccadilly Circus. She worked in a cafe so she could learn/practice her English. They do exist.

"Head to the countryside and small towns to find better girls."

I would ignore this advice. Small towns in England are like death. You'll more likely find some dickhead wanting to fight you than a hot girl.

@ Vendetta so true! I want to ask the same question as the OP, except for BIRMINGHAM PLEASE