rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Was Your Summer?

How Was Your Summer?

How was the summer of 2013 for ya'll?

I studied for the bar, wrote a shit-load of posts for the forum & Roosh picked me up as a staff writer for RoK and also improved my cooking skills.

Remember that cookout I asked for help about? Didn't happen as that day involved a nasty thunderstorm; the whole week was terrible weather. Too bad.

I also managed to break toes on both feet and got jumped and beaten up by some teenage punks in August.

Despite all that, the summer was great for me and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

How about you?

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

How Was Your Summer?

Spent the first part of the summer studying the job market up North. Expensive lesson. Picked up an international dream job then broke my leg. Blew through all my savings, not getting laid, and still can't fully walk. The Athens meetup was probably the highlight. [Image: confused.gif]

Actually, this whole year has been a financial washout.

How Was Your Summer?

This summer was a learning experience for me. I've been cutting my teeth and trying to improve and I'm starting to see a little success. I went on a bit of a hot streak game wise, the past month has been rough, I've been dealing with some stress over pregnancy so I think that's been holding me back. Hopefully I will have that resolved in the next two weeks.

It was a shitty summer in comparison to summer '12 but I think all the skruggle will pay off big.

How Was Your Summer?

Spent a month down in Brazil, some family stuff but also got to enjoy the culture and the people in a way I hadn't before when I was a kid.

Spent a full day in Miami as I was there for a connecting flight and I'm in love with the city. One day I want to spend at least a full week here and discover more of what the city has to offer, especially the night life.

Didn't work too much, just enough to pay off my tuition this year.

Ran into some buddies and girls I hadn't seen since early this year, and apparently I've changed a lot throughout the summer, specifically two people told me enthusiastically that they couldn't recognize me and I changed very much appearance wise. I attribute this a different hair cut that I'm comfortable with and scruff facial hair, as opposed to before where I was always clean shaven. Maybe some other factors as well, such as clothing.

Game wise, I've had highs and lows. In some areas I've made little to no progress and in others I have made tons. But I can sense the tides changing. The next few months will be big.

How Was Your Summer?

Exciting and successful, but not good for my health or finances. I spent the summer in a haze of wild sex (sadly, with just one girl) and having fun, but I almost never got enough sleep and I spent too much money. While I managed to finish and publish my game book for the local market, I don't have the sense that I've achieved much - or that it was worth the almost constant common cold that I got by not watching my health and by pulling all-nighters. All in all, I feel happy and restless at the same time.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

How Was Your Summer?

Overall my summer was thoroughly boring. There were some highlights though, but I didn't take full advantage of the limited opportunities presented to me.

I basically just: saved a decent amount of money, read a lot of books, ate like a fat fuck without gaining any weight, and relaxed in the wilderness.

How Was Your Summer?

Been to Hamburg again, began learning German. Got banned for drunken driving back in England. Improved my daygame. Began to cut certain people out of my life who don't really add value to it. Dedicated myself to becoming a freelance commercial content/copywriter thanks to Beyond Borders' help and support.

All in all, could have been better, but my experiences have ensured next Summer will be better.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

How Was Your Summer?

Studied abroad in Berlin, went on a family trip to Japan, China, and Thailand. Family is now getting used to me being good with women after I pulled on the trip.

Mom called me her little PUA after watching me interact with Chinese girls and I took 5 minutes to explain why she shouldn't call me that.

Summer school. German girl flew over to see me in states for 10 days.

It's been a successful summer.

How Was Your Summer?

Read a lot, worked hard, started making a little online money, swooped a girl or two.

Not the best time ever, but it wasn't bad either.

How Was Your Summer?

Summer for me started out bad. I blew out my knee playing soccer and was immobilized for most of April.

However, since May, I think I've had the best summer of my adult life. I really wanted to make the most of my time as a single guy. I went to my buddy's cottage several times, did some fishing, which I haven't had the chance to do in years, and hung out with some high school buddies who I had missed out on hanging with for the last four years. I also finished writing my thesis, which I will be defending in the next few months, and had my first real summer as a student in a big city. This was also my first summer as a single man in about 7 years, and I made the most of it. Nearly doubled my notch count since the spring, and I'm still pipelining.

Capping it off with a two-week trip to the motherland (aka England) this month.

Sounds like a lot of the boys on here had average summers. Compared with last summer, which was my worst ever, I think this one l was the best I've had yet.

Looking forward to the future.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

How Was Your Summer?

Summer doesn't start for almost 3 months

How Was Your Summer?

Did my first MMA fight ever so I was able to finally to cross something off I've had on my "Things to Do Before I Die List" since I was like 17. I won by 1st round rear naked choke which was nice. Also got an A on a summer class I was taking for graduate school.

How Was Your Summer?

It was bad....

Still no job, crappy unpaid internship, student debt loading up, gained a bit of weight, no trips for this year, and my source of income didn't come to fruition....

But there were two exceptions: I got a car (cash) and drivers license test.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

How Was Your Summer?

I graduated in June and decided to have summer lazing around not doing too much, so summer has pretty much been a massive drunken blur. I went to Glastonbury festival got fucked up, My mate came back from the Falklands so we got fucked up and there was sun in the sky in England for once which was the perfect excuse to get fucked up. I regret nothing.

How Was Your Summer?

snip

How Was Your Summer?

Quote: (09-09-2013 06:30 PM)Architekt Wrote:  

Summer doesn't start for almost 3 months

[Image: 94d.png]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

How Was Your Summer?

Quote: (09-09-2013 05:17 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Been to Hamburg again

How is/was Hamburg in the summer? How would you compare the talent there vs. Scandinavia? Nightlife decent?

How Was Your Summer?

*Unemployed for the most part
*Two shitty sales jobs
*Therapy
*No money
*Robbed
*No sex/less going out

Summer sucked but at least I'm still back on campus after the shit I've done.

Nope.

How Was Your Summer?

*Unemployed for the most part
*Two shitty sales jobs
*Therapy
*No money
*Robbed
*No sex/less going out

Summer sucked but at least I'm still back on campus after the shit I've done.

Nope.

How Was Your Summer?

Quote: (09-09-2013 09:16 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2013 05:17 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Been to Hamburg again

How is/was Hamburg in the summer? How would you compare the talent there vs. Scandinavia? Nightlife decent?

Never been to Scandi, so wouldn't know. I really like Germans and Germany so it's a great place for me, but I'm sure some guys wouldn't like it. Excellent nightlife, but not really a 'suit game' kind of place unless you are going to the very high end clubs where celebrities go etc. I didn't go there, as I was only there for a week.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

How Was Your Summer?

Summer was good. Had a good girlfriend and a couple of nice sidepieces.

A quick summary:

* 1 week in Malaga (sucked, no bang)
* 1 week in Barcelona (only banged once, but I went with a bunch of friends that knew my GF so I had to keep it on the DL. High potential for a bunch more if I had taken more opportunities)
* a weekend in Zurich (no bang, nice city though)
* a weekend in Amsterdam (no bang)
* 1 week in Istanbul (spent with my GF)

* Not much money due to the holidays above

Now I've just broken up with my GF so I'm gonna have to step my game up for the winter.

How Was Your Summer?

Seasons don't change much in LA so it always feels like summer.

This year has been fucking nuts, between Vegas, LA and San Diego.

At 44 notches for the year. That has been consistent as usual.

Released my ebook finally and that's been cool.

Bought a car I've wanted for years, had it 31 fucking days and it's in the shop as we speak. Pissed but should have it back next week.

Didn't save enough money, seems the older I get the worse I am with finances, but I know the steps to get my self-control back and am in the process of making changes.

Overall Summer was a blast, met a lot of great forum members as well, blew my load in way too many pussies raw, blew a lot of cash and am now focused on getting 2 more books out before end of the year plus investing more energy into my other business outside of writing and hosting.

Definitely have to get out of the country next year and travel more. The EDM tour I mentioned in another thread has been "indefinitely postponed", so looks like I will have to travel the 'normal' route.

How Was Your Summer?

Seasonal change like birthdays become obsolete at a certain age. Speaking of which, what's with kids these days looking forward to the school year?

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

How Was Your Summer?

I hit up Brazil for almost 5 weeks and fell in love with fell in love with Rio de Janeiro. Then I hit up Peru for 2 and a half weeks and almost killed myself multiple times despite some eye opening experiences.

I then came back to America and quickly felt unfulfilled by American women.

Time to make some sacrifices and keep the funds tight the next few months.

I have a trip I'm really excited about coming up in December, though it's almost exclusively for cultural purposes, however that trip will conclude with NYE spent in the Middle East's premier party spot. More on it in coming time.

Summer 2014 right now is unpredictable. If a few things fall in, I am thinking of spending 4-6 weeks in Tokyo. If not, I may buy a cheap car and drive through the West, then sell it at the conclusion of my trip and fly home.

How Was Your Summer?

disappointing summer. my plan was to move back downtown from the suburbs, but i never got around to it, in large part due to the fact that the whole of residential downtown toronto is infested with bedbugs. so i got cockblocked by bedbugs. can you believe that shit