rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian women on Vimeo

Russian women on Vimeo

Fellow forum members,

For all of you having an addiction for Russian women, check out this vimeo channel.

http://vimeo.com/user8540462/videos/page:1/sort:date

Elhúngaro

Russian women on Vimeo

[Image: agree.gif]

Russian women on Vimeo

Quote: (09-09-2013 10:34 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

[Image: agree.gif]

I think I need to get some Russian learnt. Great body, not an ounce of excess chub.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Russian women on Vimeo

Insane videos on that guys page..

Beyond nice russian ass here:

Warning: Music was annoying but I could not care less..

Russian women on Vimeo

There is a "group" link on his homepage and it leads to over 300 pages of similar type videos.

Could lose a few hundred of your life. LOL.

https://vimeo.com/groups/rinvimeo

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Russian women on Vimeo

[Image: kermit.gif]

Check out this video, she is the girl that was on govorit ukraine with roosh
vk.com/dashaprikhno
they don't build them like they do in the CIS where i'm from lol unfuckingbelievable

Russian women on Vimeo

What's he getting out of it?
Is he monetizing this somehow,or is it just his calling card as a photographer /videographer?
Nicely done.

Russian women on Vimeo

Quote: (09-09-2013 04:53 PM)Hoen Wrote:  

Insane videos on that guys page..

Beyond nice russian ass here:

Warning: Music was annoying but I could not care less..

Must.... refrain... from.... breaking nofap....

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Russian women on Vimeo

This girl has a "Russian" look that has me on my knees...combination eyes and hair....iffy dancing though [Image: smile.gif]

This guy's channel is a feast,collection of arty nudes vids from all over

vimeo.com/channels/amables

Russian women on Vimeo

Ukrainian but whatever.

Russian women on Vimeo

They all have really, really good, fit, bodies. Not that skinny-fat 'sits around on her arse all day but also starves herself by only eating ONE cheesburger all day' look that lots of the thinner girls have here, but toned athletic-looking stomachs. Really attractive.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Russian women on Vimeo

[Image: iby1UBoWYHfEOY.gif]

She go crazy, is hamster!

Russian women on Vimeo

Quote: (09-10-2013 07:36 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

They all have really, really good, fit, bodies. Not that skinny-fat 'sits around on her arse all day but also starves herself by only eating ONE cheesburger all day' look that lots of the thinner girls have here, but toned athletic-looking stomachs. Really attractive.

Quoted for truth - being a couch potato while eating just one pizza and a coke and nothing else during the day is a recipe for 'skinny fat'. While a girl who does that will still look attractive in that soft feminine way (I'd call it "ala birth of Venus" during her teen years and possibly early twenties, it all goes downhill when her skin begins losing its natural elasticity and that fat in form of curves begins to transform into flabs and folds.

Still, I guess it says something that 99% of young women can have hot bodies for at least some time, no matter the mistakes they make as far as diet and exercise go (as long as they don't gain a lot of weight). Their youth truly comes with enormous gifts.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Russian women on Vimeo

Quote: (09-10-2013 07:51 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Their youth truly comes with enormous gifts.

Yet they (Western girls) waste it on partying and alpha chasing when they should be using it to tie down a decent bloke.

Russian women on Vimeo

Nice post op... is there a South American version of this kind of video?
Not that I am not digging the thin fit Russian birds.... Just that deep down in my soul I know that Latin women are the ones for me.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Russian women on Vimeo

Quote: (09-10-2013 11:02 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Nice post op... is there a South American version of this kind of video?
Not that I am not digging the thin fit Russian birds.... Just that deep down in my soul I know that Latin women are the ones for me.

Well, I was looking for something similar for latina women. I have an addiction for them too, that's why I'm heading to Colombia in December.

Check out the chicas car audio series on youtube.

Or: La mejor cola del valle.

Russian women on Vimeo

Does any of you guys who have been to either Russia or Ukraine know how common those bodies are in those countries? I hear everywhere how fit russian and ukranian girls are, but I have a feeling that the girls in the videos must be the creme of the crop.

Russian women on Vimeo

Quote: (09-10-2013 04:03 PM)elhúngaro Wrote:  

Does any of you guys who have been to either Russia or Ukraine know how common those bodies are in those countries? I hear everywhere how fit russian and ukranian girls are, but I have a feeling that the girls in the videos must be the creme of the crop.

From my empirical research, very common. Haven't been there yet though.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Russian women on Vimeo

The girls I banged in Russia almost all had amazing bodies. To that level, unlikely but then again they weren't slithering around a floor to music so who knows. In Kiev it was hit or miss. One girl's was pretty remarkable.

So in short, to that type of perfection you are looking at the top 1%. But a lot of girls do get close over there, from experience and observation.

Russian women on Vimeo

Quote: (09-10-2013 05:37 PM)slubu Wrote:  

The girls I banged in Russia almost all had amazing bodies. To that level, unlikely but then again they weren't slithering around a floor to music so who knows. In Kiev it was hit or miss. One girl's was pretty remarkable.

So in short, to that type of perfection you are looking at the top 1%. But a lot of girls do get close over there, from experience and observation.

Damn, that's good to hear. Thanks for the answer Slubu.
Are you planning to come back to Eastern Europe soon?
I'm thinking about a Ukraine/Russia tour next summer. I haven never been, even though I live close by.

Russian women on Vimeo

elhungaro, yes 100%

Russian women on Vimeo

Quote: (09-10-2013 06:12 PM)slubu Wrote:  

elhungaro, yes 100%

Hit me up once you do.

Russian women on Vimeo

Quote: (09-10-2013 05:37 PM)slubu Wrote:  

What is your thoughts on why many have such killer bodies? Do Russian girls spend much time working out?

Russian women on Vimeo

NUUUUUH KRYPTONITE!

I'm not religious, but seriously, Russian girls are God's way of saying he exists.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Russian women on Vimeo

Anyone know much about this dude, said_energizer?

He's the fucking man.

http://vk.com/said.energizer
https://www.facebook.com/IAmcandygirlDir...dEnergizer