rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Supermarket game

Supermarket game

Today, I time-bridged a really cute looking girl with what I feel is a really cool supermarket opener. We have dinner scheduled at her place tonight, and hopefully knock out the SNL.

So, I thought I'd share with you guys so you can add your experience of what has worked for you. Supermarkets are extremely easy pick-up spots, especially during prime-time hunting hours between 4pm-8pm.

Scenario:

I am at a local supermarket picking up some groceries, and spot a really cute girl in a dress and motorcycle boots, somehow, she made this fashion style work for her as she had spectacular legs that were well defined, and toned with a nice suntan. It worked - I took the hook and was all over her. The fact that she wore boots and not stilettos also says she is a very down-to-earth girl who just likes to have fun, and gives 2 shits about what anyone else thinks - I eventually found out it was true.

My opener:

This opener requires extreme confidence, and the ability to act to pull-off.

(leave your cart somewhere out of sight, or very far away from her)

As I approach her cart, I just place my own merchandise in her cart, right in front of her face - and keep walking.....

Target:

"Excuse me, that's my cart!"

Mixx "No its not, its mine....oh wait...damn, (act embarrased) silly me, thsi is so embarrassing.....

Target: "lol - don't worry, it happens"

Mixx "yeah, funny thing is last time that happened, the girl became my future ex"

target - "lol- really? what happened her?" -- Notice the subtle IOI she just gave me.

Mixx - "She would not let me go to the supermarket anymore, so I left her"

Target " lol - I can see why now...I'm Tammy" -- 2nd IOI

Mixx - "I'm a lost guy in the supermarket who does not know where anything is...can you help?"

Target "jaja - sure, what are you looking for?" -- 3rd IOI - anytime you get 3 IOI's in a row consider it gold - SHE WANTS YOU! So now, go for the kill shot!

Mixx - "Honestly, someone to cook diner for tonight..."

Target "Man, you are direct and to the point huh?"

Mixx "I am sure you would not like it any other way, hey - lets finish our shopping together...you seem very interesting to talk to."

Target "hesitating....well...ok, what else you got on your list?" {-- believe it or not, this is the exact moment she told herself in her mind she would like me as a potential sex partner.}

Mixx "just 3 things..no biggie, just basically getting some doggie food, and guy stuff, besides, it will help you get used to shopping with me in the future so you know what I like..."

Target just smiles

At this point, comfort, trust and playfulness is built for the next 20 minutes...I help her load her groceries on her car...and we have a cooking date tonight where I will make her my spanish style chicken dinner. After she had invested so much time in me....i told her my name.

(I'll also bring some condoms)

Anyone else care to share supermarket game?

Mixx

Supermarket game

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant. I am going to try something similar with my own twist in the not too distant future. Thanks for sharing.

Quote: (10-14-2010 03:10 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Today, I time-bridged a really cute looking girl with what I feel is a really cool supermarket opener. We have dinner scheduled at her place tonight, and hopefully knock out the SNL.

So, I thought I'd share with you guys so you can add your experience of what has worked for you. Supermarkets are extremely easy pick-up spots, especially during prime-time hunting hours between 4pm-8pm.

Scenario:

I am at a local supermarket picking up some groceries, and spot a really cute girl in a dress and motorcycle boots, somehow, she made this fashion style work for her as she had spectacular legs that were well defined, and toned with a nice suntan. It worked - I took the hook and was all over her. The fact that she wore boots and not stilettos also says she is a very down-to-earth girl who just likes to have fun, and gives 2 shits about what anyone else thinks - I eventually found out it was true.

My opener:

This opener requires extreme confidence, and the ability to act to pull-off.

(leave your cart somewhere out of sight, or very far away from her)

As I approach her cart, I just place my own merchandise in her cart, right in front of her face - and keep walking.....

Target:

"Excuse me, that's my cart!"

Mixx "No its not, its mine....oh wait...damn, (act embarrased) silly me, thsi is so embarrassing.....

Target: "lol - don't worry, it happens"

Mixx "yeah, funny thing is last time that happened, the girl became my future ex"

target - "lol- really? what happened her?" -- Notice the subtle IOI she just gave me.

Mixx - "She would not let me go to the supermarket anymore, so I left her"

Target " lol - I can see why now...I'm Tammy" -- 2nd IOI

Mixx - "I'm a lost guy in the supermarket who does not know where anything is...can you help?"

Target "jaja - sure, what are you looking for?"

Mixx - "Honestly, someone to cook diner for tonight..."

Target "Man, you are direct and to the point huh?"

Mixx "I am sure you would not like it any other way, hey - lets finish our shopping together...you seem very interesting to talk to."

Target "hesitating....well...ok, what else you got on your list?"

Mixx "just 3 things..no biggie, just basically getting some doggie food, and guy stuff, besides, it will help you get used to shopping with me in the future so you know what I like..."

Target just smiles

At this point, comfort, trust and playfulness is built for the next 20 minutes...I help her load her groceries on her car...and we have a cooking date tonight where I will make her my spanish style chicken dinner. After she had invested so much time in me....i told her my name.

(I'll also bring some condoms)

Anyone else care to share supermarket game?

Mixx

Supermarket game

Awsome Field report with details explaining the opener and techniques used to pull, I would really encourage other members to post Field reports but not bragging about their scores but to teach others what can be used, Once again Mixx much respect.......

Day game and Supermarket is my forte and I mostly use items in there carts as opener or " I'm cooking dinner for my female coworkers , Should I cook Fish or chiken "but I need more style and rambling ability to pull something like what Mixx did....

Mixx was this girl Hispanic, white , European etc ?

One great thing Mixx mentioned was the IOI she gave ? ......... She asked him a question.

"What happened to her ? " ( His ex-gf)

The girl has to ask you a personal question before you can ask her a personal question until then it's just rambling.

I learned this concept recently from the GURU himself.

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

Supermarket game

That's golden Mixx, pure fucking gold!

coffee is for closers.

Supermarket game

holy shit lol

Supermarket game

Update - well, things could not have gone any smoother. I got to her place with a Chilean bottle of wine (no flowers - too beta), and my favorite Emiril cookware, and it was on...she was a very fun, and carefree girl. Her place looked like a college dorm, but decorated nicely.

The evening broke down as follows:

Asked her to help me prepare the meal (never have her just sitting there).

I put on my "kiss the cook" chef's apron - which she found adorable.

She set the table, we ate, I threw on some salsa music, taught her some moves after dinner, and then....SADE (she has not failed me in over a decade) came on my iphone playing on her speakers.....it was over once Sade's voice came on

We gulped down the entire bottle of wine.

next week, she is preparing a pumpkin pie for us.... =)

She was half Cuban half Philipina for those interested.

Game over!

Supermarket game

Mixx is a brave genius.[Image: icon_worship.gif]
And generous as well to share this story.

Worst of all, I can't even manage to hate him for his total Alphatude relative to me. [Image: punchballs.gif]

Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Where're those "Kiss the Cook" aprons sold on the 'net-?

Supermarket game

Mixx is the natural!