rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are dates a waste of time and money?

Look at the system this guy uses..:

http://www.boytoystory.com/how-to-do-on-the-date/

http://www.boytoystory.com/escalation-guide/

Like pareto 80/20 rule...do less and get more!

You're one of the best Thomas!

This is actually a pretty good resource. Nice tip.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

I don't think the author is saying that dates are a waste of time and money, considering he does ask girls out on dates. But I like his articles - good find.

Not if you can get laid from them. $20 is worth some pussy.

Not saying this can't be done, but there are major holes in this. First off dude is only 20, so I wonder how much he's applied what he preaches into actual life.

First he says meet the girl and give her a big hug then just start walking back to your place.

Now am I supposed to tell a girl to meet me on a street corner? Am I supposed to leave the spot I told her to meet me at immediately?

I'm sure the guy does fine for himself, but his advice seems a bit sensational.

Dates where investment of time,money and logistics are kept under control by the man with the intent of maximizing chances of a fuck within at most three dates are neither a waste of time nor money.

Dates where the man takes her to expensive places to eat/drink/dinner far from your place and without good logistics are indeed a total waste of time and money.

Quote: (08-29-2013 08:13 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Now am I supposed to tell a girl to meet me on a street corner? Am I supposed to leave the spot I told her to meet me at immediately?

Yea try this, I've done it successfully just fine.

I actually like dates.

Gets you to know one another and more often than not there's attraction. You learn a lot of cool things about the girl and her life too.

But if you're just trying to get laid, then dates are not the best option, although sometimes they are the only available option. For that the club/bar is best.

But dates are a really nice way where true game (& admittedly physicaly attraction) really shines.

if you date with an aim to fuck (low-cost, alcohol involved, heavy escalation, good logistics, etc.) then i don't see what the problem is.

Quote: (08-30-2013 02:07 AM)Pyre Wrote:  

But if you're just trying to get laid, then dates are not the best option,

You do realize that's 99.9999% of this forum?

Interesting post.

Not saying this can't be done, but there are major holes in this. First off dude is only 20, so I wonder how much he's applied what he preaches into actual life.

Stop wondering, and let me tell you:
I've done this for 4 years, I've fucked 155 girls, and more than half of them has happened by meeting them and taking them to my place, just like I describe in my little creepy guide [Image: smile.gif]

Yes that sounds like a great idea, that's what a lot of normal people do every day - meet somewhere, then go somewhere [Image: smile.gif]

@Everyone else: Thanks for the support and thanks for confirming that these ideas are basic and work well [Image: smile.gif]

Cool story, bro.

Boy toy, thanks for joining the forum. I've read your stuff over the past month or so and it's pretty good.

That said, most guys in the US would not be able to get away with bringing a girl right to their place. Sounds like you benefit a lot by saying hey let's meet at (European city square) and then being able to walk around the corner to your apt .. Great logistics. Plus you go for younger girls due to your age who I think would be less likely to object to arriving right at an apt.

18-23 year olds don't care about being wined and dined. I rarely do dates if the girl is a certain age.

I enjoy dates, I only hit on hot women so I don't mind letting them spend some time in my company. I would naturally abhor dates if i was dating fatties and fuglies.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (08-29-2013 05:28 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Not if you can get laid from them. $20 is worth some pussy.

$20 is Thailand Date prices [Image: dodgy.gif]

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

The links are dead. Could someone in brief describe this method?

Quote: (04-18-2019 08:49 AM)Phanes Wrote:  

Hi, i found archives of the links:
https://web.archive.org/web/201604070556...ion-guide/

https://web.archive.org/web/201603062046...n-the-date

I think Thomas is right in rapid escalation. But that was 2013. Right after it seemed to be a good recipe for a rape charge. You have to wonder why Thomas disappeared after 2013.

I remember this guy. Whatever happened to him?

Dating is on life support in 2019, we live in a hook up culture of fast and unemotional sex.

Who the hell dates any more? Unless she is virgin I expect sex on the first date or else you won't see her again.

Quote: (04-18-2019 09:14 AM)Stuik13 Wrote:  

Thank you!

Quote: (04-18-2019 01:03 PM)Bananaman711 Wrote:  

Dating is on life support in 2019, we live in a hook up culture of fast and unemotional sex.

Who the hell dates any more? Unless she is virgin I expect sex on the first date or else you won't see her again.

Depends where you live , anglosphere girls are open to sex first date ( south american maybe too) but for most countries girls are still more conservative AND slut ashmed.

my experience when i go to US , compared to Europe is much different regarding sex in the first days ( in US you can bang in some seconds)

Quote: (04-18-2019 09:14 AM)Stuik13 Wrote:  

I'm cracking up with that guy's blog, thanks for bumping this.
He seems kind of crazy but he does have some good and relatable advice.

Not if you are doing something you want to do with someone you like being with.

So it is up to you to vet the woman before you do a "date".

But do it because it is something you want, NOT to impress the woman...

$250 dinner is a lot more fun with a fun sexy woman than alone...

Going to a dinner gala, dance, benefit concert, etc is more fun with a hot date.

It is up to you to develop these women in your rotation that can be called on for these events. They are a known entity that will be fun in the sack after the date. Maybe they come into town for the whole weekend...

But the first time meeting a woman? After minimal logistical conversation? Heck a walk in the park, with coffee or grabbing drinks at Happy hour is about the limit of boots on the ground scouting for the initial assessment.

It is up to you to direct that conclusion accordingly.