rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quebec City

Quebec City

After repeatedly falling in love with the personalities of Quebeci girls here in Monreal, I have decided to do a short visit to Quebec City next week.

Who here has the intel on where to stay, nightlife & daygame spots?

Quebec City

Quote: (08-19-2013 01:35 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

After repeatedly falling in love with the personalities of Quebeci girls here in Monreal, I have decided to do a short visit to Quebec City next week.

Who here has the intel on where to stay, nightlife & daygame spots?

I spend one year in Quebec city in Université Laval and it was one of my best years. [Image: smile.gif]
I suggest you to stay near rue st jean in the center there are lots of bars there. There are also many tourist girls to find in this area.
If you like mall game I suggest you to go place sainte Foy which is the biggest mall in Quebec.
If you have any question just tell me.

Quebec City

Thanks velvet. What cross streets do you suggest on rue st jean? Which venue has the highest number of girls for day & night game?

Quebec City

Going to keep my eye on this thread. Happy to see a serious gamer hit a city that up until now has been untouched.

Quebec City

Quote: (08-20-2013 09:49 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Going to keep my eye on this thread. Happy to see a serious gamer hit a city that up until now has been untouched.

That's the plan. Will drop a data sheet at the end of the month, so watch this space.

Quebec City

Day 1

Thursday night. Check into Hostel Auberge Internationale. This place is a zoo. Biggest Hostel I've ever seen in my life. I saw 100 girls here, but the only cute one works the front desk. She has another employee hugging her.

Logistically I'm in a 4 bunk room. Teeny tiny room. When the door opens it's right by the head on the bed. Bunkmates are anti-social german bros. I really didn't want to stay in a hostel, but the city is so small there was not an airbnb listing available in the downtown area, and the hotels are too expensive.

They are having a Celtic music show downstairs. About 50 people. No cute girls. 2 average young German chicks are getting more attention than they deserve from a horde of Quebecoi dudes with beers in hand. I need to get outta here.

Head up 1 block to Saint Jean. It's a touristy street with kitchy shops. They have a "lord of the rings" store. I snap a picture with gandalf the grey. Street is mostly dead. Some hipster sets. Sit down at a crepe bar. Staff is hipstered out with tats & dreads. The crepes were definitely not money. They did cost a lot though. $21 for 1 regular & 1 sweet.

I lean on some data PM'd to me, and walk down a couple miles to Grande Allee. Looks to me like this is the main nightclub & bar strip in town. It's between Rue d'Artigny and Rue de Senezerguez, if you're visiting.

I stop into 3 different places. As expected for a Thursday night in a small city, they are all mostly dead.

Bar Le Dagobert, is happening however. It's a good size club. Instigating the party is a hilarious 80's cover band, karma khameleons (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxVUT7aCvn0). Don't know about you guys, but as a former touring musician myself, I love seeing a good cover band. They always draw girls too.

Front of the bar is a cougar-y leopard dress blonde, dancing with her homegirl. Small waist, red high heels. Body is a 9. Face is beautiful under the right lighting conditions only. Like the hot detective on one of those crime dramas. Once the strobe comes on you'd want to turn her around again though. I roll up and ask her hey how's it goin'?

She flips over my american accent. Asks me a million questions. She can't believe I'm in Quebec. "why would you leave California??" There is a decent language barrier. Her Inglay isn't the best. With each question she leans some of her body into me, so I can feel her fake tits poking me. After a few minutes she's putting her whole body on mine during the convo. I can feel her pussy against me now. I'm getting turned on. This cougar is horny as fuck. We exchange contact info. The convo starts to die, so I spin her and her friend. Dance for a couple songs. I look around the room. Being a greedy SoB I spot some younger looking talent, and excuse myself to grab a water, figuring detective cougar will still be an option well into the night.

Open a couple sets, but nothing really hooks. I kick back and watch the band, sip my water. Then the shit show begins. All the dudes at the club decide to start macking on cougar detective at the same time. She blows each and every one out of the water. I am watching this happen from 20 feet away, chuckling. 1 bro is persistent however. He looks like a french drunk surfer Owen Wilson. He keeps dancing up on her. She keeps back turning him. But he keeps trying. I admire Owen Wilsons persistence. It's something I haven't seen in Canada yet. Then I figure he's just trashed out of his mind, and loose said respect.

I go back to cougar detective. I tell her I'm leaving the club. "Nooooooooooo!" Gives me sad puppy dog face. I ask where she lives? She says her friend is driving her. Then before I can begin pushing for the close, she grabs my arms, places them around her, and forces me to full body hug her. I can feel her warm pussy again pressing against me. God damn. When a lonely cougar is in heat, it is a force of nature to experience. Fuck it. I'm all in with this one.

For the next half hour she's talking, dancing, and grinding her leopard clad ass into me. I enjoy this for a while, but getting tired of all the teasing. I spin her to face me. Look at her dead in the eyes and say, "you're coming with me". More stare. We make out. It's a pretty raunchy makeout. If I could have banged her on the dance floor I would have. She grinds her ass into my crotch again, but now she is reaching her hands back and *squeezing* my cock at the same time. Her hands are literally wrapped around it. In her ear, I tell her to take me to her house. "I can't [Image: sad.gif]". Sure you can, you're a grown ass woman. We can do anything we want tonight, and nothing we don't. "I'm sorry...you txt me tomorrow though [Image: smile.gif]".

W
T
F
?

I swear this shit only happens in Quebec. Almost never in the US. The band finishes their set. People start to leave. Cougar detectives friend is pulling her out to go home, and I'm tugging from the other side trying to make magic happen. I persist 17 different ways, but she won't leave with me. Dragged out by her friend, she hands me her business card and blows kisses. Defeated, horny and frustrated, I slump onto a couch. Owen Wilson is smirking at me. I want to smack him in the nose, but I cab back to the hostel instead.

Still need more data, but so far Quebec = cruel & unusual cocktease

Quebec City

Why in hostel? Money? Immediate social circle? Why not double book at hostel and AirBnB. 100 girls and none cute? That is really amazing.

Quebec City

Quote: (08-30-2013 12:46 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Day 1

Thursday night. Check into Hostel Auberge Internationale. This place is a zoo. Biggest Hostel I've ever seen in my life. I saw 100 girls here, but the only cute one works the front desk. She has another employee hugging her.

Logistically I'm in a 4 bunk room. Teeny tiny room. When the door opens it's right by the head on the bed. Bunkmates are anti-social german bros. I really didn't want to stay in a hostel, but the city is so small there was not an airbnb listing available in the downtown area, and the hotels are too expensive.

They are having a Celtic music show downstairs. About 50 people. No cute girls. 2 average young German chicks are getting more attention than they deserve from a horde of Quebecoi dudes with beers in hand. I need to get outta here.

Head up 1 block to Saint Jean. It's a touristy street with kitchy shops. They have a "lord of the rings" store. I snap a picture with gandalf the grey. Street is mostly dead. Some hipster sets. Sit down at a crepe bar. Staff is hipstered out with tats & dreads. The crepes were definitely not money. They did cost a lot though. $21 for 1 regular & 1 sweet.

I lean on some data PM'd to me, and walk down a couple miles to Grande Allee. Looks to me like this is the main nightclub & bar strip in town. It's between Rue d'Artigny and Rue de Senezerguez, if you're visiting.

I stop into 3 different places. As expected for a Thursday night in a small city, they are all mostly dead.

Bar Le Dagobert, is happening however. It's a good size club. Instigating the party is a hilarious 80's cover band, karma khameleons (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxVUT7aCvn0). Don't know about you guys, but as a former touring musician myself, I love seeing a good cover band. They always draw girls too.

Front of the bar is a cougar-y leopard dress blonde, dancing with her homegirl. Small waist, red high heels. Body is a 9. Face is beautiful under the right lighting conditions only. Like the hot detective on one of those crime dramas. Once the strobe comes on you'd want to turn her around again though. I roll up and ask her hey how's it goin'?

She flips over my american accent. Asks me a million questions. She can't believe I'm in Quebec. "why would you leave California??" There is a decent language barrier. Her Inglay isn't the best. With each question she leans some of her body into me, so I can feel her fake tits poking me. After a few minutes she's putting her whole body on mine during the convo. I can feel her pussy against me now. I'm getting turned on. This cougar is horny as fuck. We exchange contact info. The convo starts to die, so I spin her and her friend. Dance for a couple songs. I look around the room. Being a greedy SoB I spot some younger looking talent, and excuse myself to grab a water, figuring detective cougar will still be an option well into the night.

Open a couple sets, but nothing really hooks. I kick back and watch the band, sip my water. Then the shit show begins. All the dudes at the club decide to start macking on cougar detective at the same time. She blows each and every one out of the water. I am watching this happen from 20 feet away, chuckling. 1 bro is persistent however. He looks like a french drunk surfer Owen Wilson. He keeps dancing up on her. She keeps back turning him. But he keeps trying. I admire Owen Wilsons persistence. It's something I haven't seen in Canada yet. Then I figure he's just trashed out of his mind, and loose said respect.

I go back to cougar detective. I tell her I'm leaving the club. "Nooooooooooo!" Gives me sad puppy dog face. I ask where she lives? She says her friend is driving her. Then before I can begin pushing for the close, she grabs my arms, places them around her, and forces me to full body hug her. I can feel her warm pussy again pressing against me. God damn. When a lonely cougar is in heat, it is a force of nature to experience. Fuck it. I'm all in with this one.

For the next half hour she's talking, dancing, and grinding her leopard clad ass into me. I enjoy this for a while, but getting tired of all the teasing. I spin her to face me. Look at her dead in the eyes and say, "you're coming with me". More stare. We make out. It's a pretty raunchy makeout. If I could have banged her on the dance floor I would have. She grinds her ass into my crotch again, but now she is reaching her hands back and *squeezing* my cock at the same time. Her hands are literally wrapped around it. In her ear, I tell her to take me to her house. "I can't [Image: sad.gif]". Sure you can, you're a grown ass woman. We can do anything we want tonight, and nothing we don't. "I'm sorry...you txt me tomorrow though [Image: smile.gif]".

W
T
F
?

I swear this shit only happens in Quebec. Almost never in the US. The band finishes their set. People start to leave. Cougar detectives friend is pulling her out to go home, and I'm tugging from the other side trying to make magic happen. I persist 17 different ways, but she won't leave with me. Dragged out by her friend, she hands me her business card and blows kisses. Defeated, horny and frustrated, I slump onto a couch. Owen Wilson is smirking at me. I want to smack him in the nose, but I cab back to the hostel instead.

Still need more data, but so far Quebec = cruel & unusual cocktease

That was my last montreal experience... over and over again. For two days. But I think French will change everything, the same way it does in LAtin America.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Quebec City

Quebec city is the bastion of french independence. My experience is they don't like english speakers but tolerate their tourist dollars. Montreal is more accepting.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quebec City

Correction: But I think French will change everything, the same way Spanish and Portuguese does in LAtin America.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Quebec City

Day 2 - Friday

Woke up late. Had breakfast at the hostel. It tastes awful. Low value grains and tasteless hard boiled eggs. Across the room I see Owen Wlson looking bro from last night. He's staying at my fucking hostel. I'm never staying at one of these places again. You have no status at a hostel. No pulling power. Bad nights sleep due to everyone coming and going to take a piss during the night. I can't bring myself to suit up either. I feel incongruent doing it while staying here.

During the day I walk the main drag in Quebec Ciity - Saint Jean st. It is hipstered out. Tourists too. A few locals, but during an hour there I only saw 2 hot girls. Compare this to the streets in downtown Montreal where you are seeing hot girls every 10 seconds. No comparison. I hollared at the 2 cuties I saw, but no parlay inglay.

As luck would have it, I've visited QC during festival season. Which festival did I get? Gay pride. Rainbows everywhere. Funny enough, most festival goers are what look to be middle age parents.

Due to lack of targets, I chat a few outdoor Canadian history guides. I learn about how the French were defeated at these massive fortifications around the late 1700's by the Brits. Then when they tried to re-take QC, the Brits manned the forts themselves, keeping the French in check for another 100 years. If nothing else, QC is stunning to see, with a rich & interesting history.

Take a power nap. Throw on a button down & Mr. Rogers sweater. 1st destination for the night is called Boudoir lounge. It's in the northern part of downtown. Get there right on time at 10:30pm. Lots of dudes here. They all look like they are taking steroids. Massive looking guys with serious faces. Tight fitted v-necks and muscle shirts. The girls are trashy. Lots of animal print and tattoos. I have stepped into Jersey Shore, Quebec style.

Within 5 minutes, I open 3 sets of girls. All 3 crashed spectacularly due to language barrier PLUS bitch shields. I try to plow just using English, but the girls just nod blankly. Not gaining any traction, I go to the restroom. I come out to go back to the bar, and am blocked by a group of 6 very hot girls posing in front of a mirror sluttily. The ringleader opens me in French. I say I don't speak French. The hottest one makes a raspberry sound with her tounge, and puts a thumbs down in my face. They all laugh at me.

I chill on death row for a few while recovering my dignity. Open another 2 sets, but they can't understand what I'm saying. Frustrated and with ego bruised, I leave the club. Chat with an hb 6 outside about a better club. She speaks inglay and is friendly, but I have no interest in pushing to sex, so I jump a taxi, and head down to Grand Allee, the main nightclub street in QC.

I pay $6 cover for a place called Maurice. It came recommended by everyone. 11:15pm, but it's still pretty dead. Despite being dead, the music is blaring at a crazy loud volume. Impossible to open sets here, even if everyone spoke english. I bounce outside next door to the Voodoo supper club. I get eye contact from a sexy brunette & blonde friend at the bar, and post up next to them.

The 3 of us have a nice late night tapas. They speak English well enough, though no girls here speak it at the level of fluency Montreal girls do. We have laughs, exchange facebooks. They both have boyfriends, and the brunette gives me the strongest, most masculine handshake I've ever felt. Funny because her body is super sexy. I feel no sexual vibes, but we're having fun. Bartender is their friend, and she pours us all a free shot. We toast to Jon Snow's hair. "You know nothing Jon Snow".

Supper clubs can be a good time, but only if you get eye contact and have seating available next to said cute girls right away. You can get wide & deep rapport from a captive audience like this. It's a different style of game from my usual high numbers, low investment approach style. Tonight, it was worth it just to be able to speak english for the hour. Plus the tuna tartar was money.

Double kiss the girls goodbye. Hit a mega club behind Dagobert after. It looks like a rave scene. Hundreds of people pack this place. I don't think people are on Molly however.

I blitz the whole club. Open 2 dozen sets over 2 hours. Very little hooks due to language barrier. Had a few heartbreakers where I had intense attraction from the girl, but we just couldn't communicate. 1 brown haired beauty, we could not communicate with any words. Her friend tried to translate, but was making it worse. Over Google translate I typed things like, "do you have blue or green eyes?" Then her friend would grab the phone and type the answer for her. Really annoying. If I spoke French, I could have got traction here. Learn from my lack of preparation.

Come 2:30am I ran some street game. Same problem. Girls are too tired at this point to struggle through a conversation in English. A few flat out ignore me. Might as well be speaking swahili. I walk home alone.

Day 2 observations:

Language barrier in QC is a significant factor. Less than 10% of girls are comfortable conversing in English.
There are a few beautiful girls, but not nearly as many as in Montreal.
There are more hipster girls here than I saw in Montreal.
The girls are classier in Montreal. The nightlife crowd in QC has a trashier feel. Subtle Jersey Shore aspect to the nightlife.

My current theory is that the native QC'ers who move to Montreal do it because they were too good to stay. Similar to when you meet small city transplants who re-locate to New York or LA.

Bottom line; If Montreal nightlife is a 10 (and I think it is), then QC is a 2.

Quebec City

Damn, painful to read man. I think too many people visit Qc City and only stick to the old town. Give another shot to Maurice tonight but if you don't feel it, don't be afraid to bounce west to Ste-Foy. Bunch of decent venues that shouldn't be ignored with more students (& less bitch shields too).

Quebec City

Day 3 (final day)

Did the historical stuff today. The Citadel tour was cool. I learned about how when the Brits took Quebec, they actually feared the American attacks more than from those of the French. the US attacked Quebec TWICE. Once in the late 1700's, then again in 181x. For fear of a third and potentially successful American attack, they build this gigantic military city at the highest point of the city. Big guns on top. Being there gives the sense that the British wanted to ensure that Quebec was not to be fucked with. Especially given the huge expense to build all the fortifications throughout the city.

I did not see any cute girls during the day today. It was unfortunate.

At night I went to Grand Allee for the 3rd night in a row. I missed Jura's suggestion of college scene due to the forum being down.

I step out of the cab, and walk to the first venue. A blonde & latina teenage 2 set are stumbling the streets in their heels. It's only 10:30pm. The Latina looks at me, stops. Points her finger at me and says in English, "I want to fuck HIM". They both giggle. Not a bad start to the evening.

I introduce myself, mr. stone cold sober. The latina is totally out of control. The blonde is a sweetheart, being nice to me, and laughing at everything her crazy friend is doing. They are both nurses. The 3 of us are shortly strolling Grand Allee arm in arm. Latina is stopping to say crude things to restaurant diners outside. She is trying to hitch rides on peoples dogs. Really a wild one. Her tits keep almost popping out of her top, which is way too small for her big chest.

Every once in a while latina comes in to me for a hug. Then like a cat, pushes herself off me and flips me off with a wave of her hand. The blonde is apologizing for her friends erratic behavior. 3 tall suave Indian bros roll up to mack on loca latina. They are from Toronto. They sense an easy layup, but I know better after 20 minutes of her antics. While loca is isolated by the Indian bros, I take the opportunity to turn up the heat with blondie.

I tell her I think she's sexy. She blushes. I take her hands in mine. No resistance. Move in closer. Our noses are touching. Giving her intense eye contact. She returns it. After building a good amount of tension, I close my eyes and go in for the kiss. She turns her head away. Throws her head back and says, "I caaaannnnnnnnn't". I smirk. I go through the same nose touch routine with her again. She says, "I live with my booyyyyyyyfrieeeeend".

I ask her why she stumbling through the streets in sky high heels drunk without her boyfriend. She says he is watching some spots game back at home. "but I can't. I love him." Loca latina comes back, hails a cab, and they're gone.

11:00pm. A tall blonde & petite brunette standing at the patio bar of Maurice. I say hey, how's it going? "Hey, pretty good". They are from Boston. Nursing students. I seem to get themes when I go out. Almost all the girls in Montreal were in marketing. Here it's nurses. They are in QC on vacation for the weekend. Staying at a fancy hotel together. Chat for 10 minutes, but these girls hate life. Complaining about the price of drinks. How they've been walking so much today. How their hotel doesn't even have XY&Z for the price. I am turned off completely by their personalities. I say it was great meeting them, and bounce up into club Maurice.

There are 3 different bridal parties up in here. I might make a separate post on gaming bridal parties. I am feeling the music up in this place. It's all feelgood dance pop. I get my groove on, and blast some dance floor game. First bridal party backturns me.

The second one has a hot redhead ringleader in a blue miniskirt. She is dancing like she owns the place. I zero in on her with eye contact. Slowly walk to her, ignoring all the rest. Girlfriends see me first. They look to her for instructions. Redhead leader catches my stare. She returns it. Checking if I am for real. I groove over to her, locking eyes while doing my rico suave dance. She smiles. I reach for her hand. Spin. Friends all clap. Infiltration mission successful. (thanks to sansaemu for his post on dancefloor tactics - they work)

I twirl the other girls, including the bride to be. Then go back to hot redhead. She is amping up the raunch factor. I am trying to play it cool because all eyes are on us. She can dance like a whore, but I don't want to look too thirsty in front of the group. I do some dance push & pull to keep her interested. Works like a charm. Before I know it, she is leading me off the dance floor by the hand to sit & talk.

She opens the convo in French. Sadly, her English is terrible. I understand that her boyfriends best friend is marrying the bride-to-be though. I tell her to forget about her boyfriend. I am way better. She laughs. Says she wishes she could, but "all my friends, you know...". Yes, I know. It would be quite the scandal. Then she tries to get $2 from me to kiss the bride-to-be. Some other chumps are doing this. I am repulsed. I tell her I am going to dance more, and I'll see her later on.

Find another sexy dance circle of 3 girls. Lock eyes on the brunette. Swagger over to her. Catch her eyes. Is semi down. Let's me into their circle, but will not dance with me directly. She and her friend are sandwich grinding me from both sides, but neither will engage me directly. Lame, but better than getting blown out. I plow for a few songs. Some local French bros come into the set. They are spitting game in French. The girls are from Paris. I am trying to compete for air time in English, but I just can't hang with the bros making jokes in French. I eject.

4th is a big circle of like 6 or 7 girls. I go for broke, locking eyes on the hottest one, and rolling up direct to her. She runs to the other side of the circle, and a petite blonde comes over to back turn me. I am on the outskirts now, and petite blond elbow jams me in the belly. Then she does it again, trying to get me to move. I am already well outside the circle, but she is trying to establish a very wide perimeter. She elbows me a 3rd time, and I grab her arm forcefully. She says something to me in French. It doesn't sound friendly. I tell her it's very rude to elbow people. Says something else in French. I tell her not to elbow me in the stomach. She says in English, "can you leave?" I say can you not elbow me and learn some manners? I can see the bouncers taking an interest in our not so friendly exchange, so I go outside and cool off.

It's about 1:30am at this point, and street game is in full effect outside. Near the end of the street, I see a beautiful blonde talking on her phone by herself. Long wavy hair. Ice blue eyes. Big puffy pink lips. White lace shirt. I roll up, and ask how's it going? She opens huge. Talking in English a lot. She used to live in LA. Wanted to be an actress, but her parents put the kabosh on that. Her friends are down the block waiting for her. She asked me for my number. Txt's me back right away. Voo le vou coche avec moi? I probably spelled that wrong, but that's what I asked with a smirk after we chat for 10 minutes outside.

Says she has to go because she's here "with a guy, but he's not *my* guy". I tell her I don't know what that means, and she should come with me instead. She wants to, but tells me it's complicated. I tell her I am leaving tomorrow. We need to make this a fast romance. I tell her I really like her look, and would love to spend the night with her instead of 4 german bros in my hostel. She is considering it. She is getting more touchy with me. Then her "guy" rolls up with a bunch more people in tow. One of those blipster bros with nerd glasses and a button down. She hugs me goodbye, and they all bounce.

She texts me a few more times that night. I push for logistics, but then she stops responding. Open 4 more girls on the street, but none speak english. My last set, I approach 2 hot girls. 1 in a pink dress. I ask about the afterparty. She says something curt in French, and waves me off with her hand. Indeed.

Pretty wide spectrum of adventures here in QC Saturday night...

Quebec City

Final thoughts for gaming in Quebec City:

Girls do not like speaking English here.

I would go ONLY if you have basic conversatonal French, AND have already played out Montreal.

Quality can be high, but not nearly as much volume as Montreal.

Nightlife is respectable on fri & sat. I revoke my former 2 and give it a 3 or 4 out of 10. Nothing close to Montreal overall & the rest of the week though.

Daygame is almost non existant. If there is a good place downtown, I did not find it. The local univeristy some miles away might be an option, but I didn't make it there.

With French, you can probably bang here with the same level of effort as Montreal. Without it, your level of effort will be higher.

Rich archetectural & military history is nice. Most tourists are from other parts of Canada, and Germany. I hardly met any other Americans during my weekend here. None at my hostel.

The people are probably friendly, but my conversations struggled too much to really discover it.

Quebec City

Major props to CR for his intel on Montreal and Quebec City, the former has really had its hype culled by his reports.

Quebec City

Courage Reborn -

Great tales.

I am sorry for you that Quebec City was a bust, but I am also happy in the fact that I still have never made it there and if it was amazing I would have slit my wrists.

I could never get motivated to make it, as Montreal is a never ending oasis.

How did you get there? Train?

Where next? Back to Montreal?

Quote: (09-01-2013 02:19 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Major props to CR for his intel on Montreal and Quebec City, the former has really had its hype culled by his reports.

You know, it's kind of funny. I have been on the de-hyping Montreal train for a while.

Just when I was going to write off the place for good, I met a super fly girl there.

Spent the last two weeks swooping her.

All her friends are fly as f*ck as well and were begging me to introduce them to my friends from California and Miami Beach.

So I went from bricking in the place to swishing and girls wishing they could meet someone like me. Where were these girls the rest of the time? Typical. When it rains, it pours. Especially in Montreal.

Montreal hasn't seen the last of me, I don't think.

Quality girls are there for sure.

My only gripe with the place is the high acquisition cost and volume.

That and the fact that for all it's strengths, does not compare blow for blow (so to speak) with Miami Beach in the matchup of North American Heavyweights.

And hell, every girl I know in Montreal will be in Miami Beach this winter...

Quebec City

I'm going to be on the east coast of Canada on September 20th for a couple of weeks and am seriously considering a 4-5 day road trip to Quebec. Not sure if I'll make it to Montreal but I definitely want to hit up QC and maybe a smaller town like Rimouski or the Saguenay area, those places are gold mines. If anyone wants to join me, send me a PM.

Quebec City

Mini-Datasheet on Quebec city with some final thoughts on this thread.

I considered posting this in a new topic but there's really no need to do so since there's already some good info in here.

CR pointed out some aspects that make Quebec girls stand out from Montrealers. Going with the average and some stereotypes, girls here are generally nicer (small town = less attitude), thrashier (think rock/metal music in many cases) and not as diverse (most immigrants stayed in Montreal). The latest resulting in a near complete French environment. I'll say this though, I'm still strugling to understand how so many girls gave you a hard time for speaking English. As I said in another post, I never had any significant bad experiences. Heck, I would use English to throw them off and establish a dominant frame. I dunno, call it luck or game maybe. Anyway, here's a part of what I posted about a week ago in CR's Montreal thread.

Quote:Quote:

[...] Most of them don't get to practice it that often so they get all excited when the opportunity presents itself. My favorites are the ones who have a limited knowledge of English. They're so busy and working so damn hard to find the right words during the conversation, their little hamster completely shuts down and the path becomes clear very easily [...]
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-27206-...#pid517100

This being said, CR's report cannot, and shouldn't be ignored. Fact is, the number of English speakers here can be limited at times and it will diminish your opportunities.

Also, I can't stress the following enough. To everyone considering a short visit, get your ass to Midtown! (Sainte-Foy neighbourhood). You've got a few colleges (cegep) + the university + a big ass mall + a bunch of night venues; all in the same area! I know the logistics suck since there's no subway/train and it's outside downtown, but make it happen. Take the bus in the afternoon, get some daygame going at Laurier Quebec (major shopping mall) and across the various campuses, and then you're already in Sainte-Foy; so no excuses to not go out there at night.

Quick breakdown of the city:

[Image: qc_city.jpg]

Some popular night venues from different categories:

Le Boudoir. Located in lower town. Cool resto/lounge that turns into a nightclub. Don’t get there too early. Electro music on the 1st floor, latin/world music downstairs. Great quality of girls. Dress well.

Maurice. On Grande-Allée. Quebec City’s most upscale nightclub. Huge complex with a restaurant, Voo Doo lounge, cigar room and nightclub of course. Again great quality of girls. Dress to impress.

Dagobert (concerts on the 1st floor, dancefloor upstairs). Girl quality is average at best but it’s a big place and right in front of Maurice, so give it a shot. Crowds of all type and lots of people from out of town.

L’Ozone Laurier. Very young crowd; lots of douchebags. Located outside of downtown on Blvd Laurier.

Beaugarte. Again located on Blvd Laurier. Used to be a 35+ age crowd but things have changed over the past few years. Hit or miss but my friends and I have had some good nights.

Star Bar. Near the campuses. Turns into a nightclub at night. Hip Hop music. Youngest crowd you’ll find in the city. Kind of a trashy, go wild place for the college kids.

Pub universitaire. Main and official bar/nightclub of Université Laval. Located on the campus outside of downtown. Huge terrace and some good local talent. Also, lots of foreign girls come to Laval to study French.

Le Sacrilège: St-Jean Street. Decent watering hole and a great terrace. Hipster crowd, mostly locals and liberal arts college students.

Ninkasi: Similar place. Hipsters and local artists. Cool place in its type though.

P’tite Grenouille (Sainte-Foy location). Outside of downtown. Very cheap warm disgusting beer, fun people, party atmosphere and live folk music.

There are hundreds of nice bars/lounges/pubs across the city.
PM me for some more upscale locations or other venues suggestions.

Conclusion
No, this is not Montreal; let's make this clear. It's a second tier mostly French city with a "small town" feeling attached to it. Despite some of the disappointing reports, there are some amazing girls here and the talent is high. If you're willing to put in the effort, you can score some nice pure Québécoises.

Logistics needs to be tight as hell though since the city is quite spread out and there's no subway. I don't think I would come here during the week as it is mostly dead (except during the high summer season and the Winter Carnival). Ask around and make sure you know in advance where you'll be going out at night. There's always something going on but you gotta find it.

Finally you need to come here with the right attitude. Don't bother with those "French only" bitches if they give you a hard time; they're miserable and simply not worth your time or energy.

Quebec City

I know you're big on NYC but honestly Montreal defeats it pound for pound from a quality perspective. The averages in Montreal are undoubtedly higher and the ratios are much better.

The only place in NYC where you'll find talent on the same level or above is in the Meatpacking District, but how accessible are those venues anyway and how likely are you going to score going there? With door politics, cover charges, drink prices, and pretentiousness, it comes out to about the same when measuring quality against speed to bang.

Quebec City

A bit of french takes you a long way in Quebec, my french is at a high school level but has served me well there.

Quebec city has girls there, seems the OP just picked the wrong week. A good friend of mine dated a girl from there and always raved about the bars/restaurants. Seems to be alot of single women looking for men.

I hope to be in Montreal in a week and a half.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quebec City

Quote: (09-02-2013 12:18 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I know you're big on NYC but honestly Montreal defeats it pound for pound from a quality perspective. The averages in Montreal are undoubtedly higher and the ratios are much better.

The only place in NYC where you'll find talent on the same level or above is in the Meatpacking District, but how accessible are those venues anyway and how likely are you going to score going there? With door politics, cover charges, drink prices, and pretentiousness, it comes out to about the same when measuring quality against speed to bang.

When I first read that statement I thought it was pretty bold.

But the way you framed it makes it hard to argue with and an interesting perspective.

I think I will be in NYC in Oct, so I should be able to compare a little.

Quebec City

I'm really glad we got a report on QC now. That place was desperately lacking in intel. I don't think I'll ever visit that place since it doesn't hit on weekdays and its weekends aren't even superior to Montreal's. Can't find the justification to go to a place where the language barrier is stronger and the nightlife is lesser quality. I would have to be in Montreal long enough to where I was sick of it and really needed something new while I'm still there.

Quebec City

Quote: (09-01-2013 02:19 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Courage Reborn -

I took the VIA train. Cost me $61 1 way. Not cheap. Extremely comfortable though. 50lb luggage limit like an airline.

I am now in Iceland. Just got here. Trying to make sense of it.

Quebec City

Quote: (09-03-2013 08:31 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Courage Reborn -

I took the VIA train. Cost me $61 1 way. Not cheap. Extremely comfortable though. 50lb luggage limit like an airline.

For cheap travel within Quebec, I recommend using a service called Allo stop, basically its a car sharing service where you can hitch a ride to various cities for cheap, I used to pay $10 to get from Sherbrooke to Mtl, probably around $20 to go to QC.

Quebec City

Quote: (09-03-2013 09:10 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (09-03-2013 08:31 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Courage Reborn -

For cheap travel within Quebec, I recommend using a service called Allo stop, basically its a car sharing service where you can hitch a ride to various cities for cheap, I used to pay $10 to get from Sherbrooke to Mtl, probably around $20 to go to QC.

Nice. Craigslist rideshare also regularly has rides to QC from MTL and vice versa. Like $15-20.