rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "Help me find that thread" thread

I thought that this might be a useful way of tapping into common knowledge of forum members. We probably all have that one thread where something awesome was said but we can't find it in search or likes anymore, and didn't bookmark it or create a subscription.

In this case, I am looking for a thread about a particular commercial in China. There someone linked to a picture of a billboard for a weight loss product that had pictures of several fat women and said something like "nothing looks good on you if you're fat - lose weight today". Many of us lauded it as an example of China's realistic culture. Yet I haven't been able to find it anywhere on the forum. Even googling all around the internet didn't help, as apparently it was just someone's private observation, not something picked up by news sources.

Anyone remembers this thread or post?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (08-13-2013 07:47 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

"nothing looks good on you if you're fat - lose weight today".

Here you go:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23295.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

My thanks, mighty pharaoh!

[Image: 29368_800.jpg]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before