rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To Scotian!!!

To Scotian!!!

As Scotian is just about to get 100 Rep Points and the Oil Sands thread hits a quarter million views I thought I give a Scotian a big shout out!

The guy has single handely changed many peoples lives on here with the data he drops daily on the Oil Sands plus all the PM's and travel info.

He had one of the funniest meltdowns on here but luckily survived the ban.

Thanks buddy!

Heres to some more good nights on Whyte Ave again soon!!!

[Image: top-50-irish-sayings-proverbs-1070648-flash.jpg]

To Scotian!!!

Come on, that guy is way taller than Scotian!

+1 for a solid dude to get wasted with.

To Scotian!!!

Thanks for the props boys [Image: grouphug.gif], I will be back in Etown in two weeks or so, I'll post the date on the oil sands thread to give the Edmonton RVF crew a heads up. I haven't had much of a summer, I've been hard at it for the past two months straight in this industrial shit hole in Saskatchewan, only 6 days off in total so I'll be ready to party when I'm back. Irishman, will you be around then?

I think there's still a few RVF oil sands stragglers who I haven't met yet, so we'll have to have another pow wow on Whyte Ave and you guys can get me drunk, again.

Yo Riogonad, I may be vertically challenged but at least I have a full head of hair, baldy!

To Scotian!!!

Quote: (08-10-2013 07:38 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Yo Riogonad, I may be vertically challenged but at least I have a full head of hair, baldy!

Well played. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

To Scotian!!!

Canadian Roosh?

[Image: attachment.jpg13804]   

To Scotian!!!

Me and Scotian went on a man-date to the mall.

To Scotian!!!

Quote: (08-10-2013 08:01 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Me and Scotian went on a man-date to the mall.

That was our cover story when I introduced Emech to my parents, "we met at the mall". Emech, I should back around Tampa for Xmas this year, can't wait to hit up some dive bars and seedy strip joints in Pasco county bro.

To Scotian!!!

Lookin forward to seeing you when you get back to etown scotian!

To Scotian!!!

Quote: (08-10-2013 08:07 PM)?Kick Wrote:  

If you want me to go to that skanky shit hole Blues on Whyte with you, then I'm gonna make all you guys go to the Atlantic Trap and Gill Newfie bar with me before hand.

Man my work has been so retarded lately that I think I may have to start a thread about it. There's this "creepy" 40 year old married dude with kids who just came to site (we're working out of town and all staying together at a hotel, 25 of us) and he creeped the young girls we work with out so bad that he was transferred to night shift, that's what happens in the trades, no sexual harassment charges haha. There's a bunch of other hilarious shit going on, once I get some down time I'll write something up.

To Scotian!!!

Scotian,
You're a legend man! Along with Roosh, you're the guy in here whom has has positively impacted the most guys in here! We only met briefly a couple times last time but this time around we'll meet a lot more hopefully. And this time, i'll make it my mission to get you totally wasted! I wont quit till I succeed!

To many good drinking nights on whyte ave with Irish & the rest of the boys there!!!

Cheers.

To Scotian!!!

Quote: (08-10-2013 08:18 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (08-10-2013 08:07 PM)?Kick Wrote:  

If you want me to go to that skanky shit hole Blues on Whyte with you, then I'm gonna make all you guys go to the Atlantic Trap and Gill Newfie bar with me before hand.

Man my work has been so retarded lately that I think I may have to start a thread about it. There's this "creepy" 40 year old married dude with kids who just came to site (we're working out of town and all staying together at a hotel, 25 of us) and he creeped the young girls we work with out so bad that he was transferred to night shift, that's what happens in the trades, no sexual harassment charges haha. There's a bunch of other hilarious shit going on, once I get some down time I'll write something up.

done deal!

I suggest a "shit hole pub crawl", start at the trap, hit the strat then blues. After that, we go tradesman on these lizards!

@VP when are you coming back to the great north??

To Scotian!!!

How's going buddy? Time has come for me to return there very soon![Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (08-10-2013 09:33 PM)?Kick Wrote:  

done deal!

I suggest a "shit hole pub crawl", start at the trap, hit the strat then blues. After that, we go tradesman on these lizards!

To Scotian!!!

Quote: (08-10-2013 09:40 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

How's going buddy? Time has come for me to return there very soon![Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (08-10-2013 09:33 PM)?Kick Wrote:  

done deal!

Better be coming here soon playa! You know, the lizard is a cold blooded animal that and only ventures out during the hot summer days. And winter is coming.

To Scotian!!!

Yo Scotian,
Isn't that Atlantic Trap and Grill Newfie bar where you took me when we first met? It was balls freezing outside and we walked for a while to get there. I remember it was dead (middle of the afternoon), with a few rednecks (newfies) here and there but at least, the one waitress serving us was kind of hot. lol

Does that place get going at nights? How are the pickings there? You'd have to be my guide/wing when I get back there man.

Quote: (08-10-2013 08:18 PM)scotian Wrote:  

To Scotian!!!

Bald is beautiful.

[Image: esq-megan-fox-062011-lg.jpg]