rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

women walking ahead

women walking ahead

whenever i see couples in the street i can tell a lot about their dynamic simply by seeing who is walking ahead of whom. generally when the woman is the more "adventurous one" eg. first to jaywalk, first to enter the venue, etc, i notice that her eye wanders more and she's generally more flirtatious (even in front of her man/men.) this is something i've observed many times, and have in fact put into practice, targeting these girls and getting results/numbers.

i've noticed this on my own dates etc as well; when a woman i'm with is comfortable and attracted to me, she generally walks to my side or a step behind me. when she's challenging me, questioning me, shit testing constantly, etc, she walks FASTER and ahead of me. it's almost like she's trying to turn me into her subordinate.

i can get conformity by calling her out (usually with the tone of, "i can't hear what you're saying"/"you walk fast--are you nervous?" (no woman wants to thought as nervous or anxious when there's no reason to be)) the exception to this rule is when we're in a group and i've already gotten the bang many times. i feel like sometimes she walks ahead more to be within my safe field of vision than to punk me in some way.

how do you guys react to this? have you noticed this shit too?

women walking ahead

Great thread.

I walk at my own pace. Never attempt to keep up if she's walking ahead, that's thirsty.

If she walks too far ahead, let her, and then let her see you open some other bitch. That'll stop that shit.

On a smarter note, don't date these kinda women, they ain't worth a fuck.

Girl walks slower than you = dishonest submissive ho. Walks behind as a way of hiding her deceptive nature.

Girl walks ahead = you're a beta to her, regardless of what she's led you to believe. This is an alpha ho.

Girl walks with you = she's into you and wants to enjoy your presence.

women walking ahead

Make her walk ahead of you. You never know where the land mines might be hidden.

women walking ahead

Interesting thread, now I'm going to be actively watching out for how girls walk with me. As a tall dude I have a naturally long stride and walk fast, I wonder if naturally walking fast so girls have to increased pace to keep up with me causes them to consider me more alpha in the same way that smiling causes people to actually feel happy.

I've never put too much thought into this, I've put a bit of focus into leading interactions which naturally gives the right answer to this shit test. If you are holding your frame then you should naturally be walking into bars first, crossing the street, letting her power off without chasing her, and whatever else.

women walking ahead

I have never fucked a girl who walked ahead of me. If she's doing this, I just end the date early. It's never gonna happen.

Think I've just about always fucked the ones who walked a step behind.

Side by side could go either way...

women walking ahead

Quote: (08-09-2013 06:25 PM)lurker Wrote:  

Make her walk ahead of you. You never know where the land mines might be hidden.

Read somewhere that back in the day the whole chivalry fuckery about letting a woman go first through the door was to let her get the intent of a would be assassin, lolz.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

women walking ahead

It is interesting in the interaction between Balkan guys slavic or western eomen.Many girls complained to me that I always go ahead of them sometimes like one or teo meters ahead ehich for me is normal.They say a pair should walk in the same line.I usually tell them that I go first to protect her from some possible danger and to have a better view of the field if sth happens.
If a girl though knows the place betetr amd leads I stay behind her.In countries like Ukraine it is extreme the girls are so feminine that they expect the guy to lead even in their city even if you are there only one hour you have to lead correctly to the right places.

women walking ahead

Put her in check and tell her how you require things.

She will cut the crap and feel attracted too.

This is a blatant power move, and a shit test.

Sloots gon' sloot.

women walking ahead

Quote: (08-09-2013 05:11 PM)silverbullit Wrote:  

Great thread.

I walk at my own pace. Never attempt to keep up if she's walking ahead, that's thirsty.

If she walks too far ahead, let her, and then let her see you open some other bitch. That'll stop that shit.

On a smarter note, don't date these kinda women, they ain't worth a fuck.

Girl walks slower than you = dishonest submissive ho. Walks behind as a way of hiding her deceptive nature.

Girl walks ahead = you're a beta to her, regardless of what she's led you to believe. This is an alpha ho.

Girl walks with you = she's into you and wants to enjoy your presence.

Interesting observations. Agree with a girl who walks ahead or to the side of you.

Not sure if a girl walking slower than you is indicative of anything, but I will keep my eye open in the future.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

women walking ahead

I learned this the hard way. I was on a date with a girl and she kept walking ahead of me, intentionally. I didn't know what to think of it (these days I could figure it out, but this was years ago) until we walked by a restaurant with outdoor patio seating. Some girl in the crowd, barely audibly, exclaimed, "he's not getting any tonight." She was right.

At the time, I thought that girl in the restaurant was some annoying peanut gallery princess who should shut her mouth. Turns out she was actually helping me.

On the contrary, women who walk slightly behind me almost always give up the pussy. Someone above said it means they're hiding something and being sneaky -- well, yeah, they're women.

women walking ahead

When i am walking with my woman she is generally next to me or very slightly behind. When we cone across another person she without fail slows and goes behind me.

As mentioned by some already, if she walks ahead of you for whatever reason let her go and dont chase. Every time she walks faster to get ahead or away from me when she is pissy or pouting or looking for a reaction i simply maintain my tempo and she comes back shortly. Maintain your frame fellas, you are in charge.

women walking ahead

I've never experienced a woman walking faster than me, though I typically walk quickly (an advantage of being tall -- the flip side of being stuck in cramped seating on an airplane for hours on end) and it would be difficult for them to do so if they tried. Even the taller girls can't, though if they did they would be called out on it in a heartbeat. That would have been true though even in my pre-red pill days.

But, to reiterate previous points, a girl walking ahead of you like that is a huge red flag and something you must address and correct immediately. If it continues, kick her to the curb.

women walking ahead

She will think twice if you stop, or turn down a different street, while she keeps on walking. Funny reaction when she realizes she is alone.

women walking ahead

This is a move I like a lot. It's better than holding hand in my opinion. Could be hard be pull off on a girl you've just me though.

(Even better if your hand is in your own pocket)

[Image: stock-photo-13544604-senior-couple-walki...-trail.jpg]

Also, I couldn't find a good picture of a younger couple..

women walking ahead

I prefer women walking slightly behind and holding onto my arm. I do this more than holding hands. When a woman is holding onto your arm, it is a good sign.

women walking ahead

Quote: (08-14-2013 03:20 AM)Luring Wrote:  

This is a move I like a lot. It's better than holding hand in my opinion. Could be hard be pull off on a girl you've just me though.

(Even better if your hand is in your own pocket)

[Image: stock-photo-13544604-senior-couple-walki...-trail.jpg]
Also, I couldn't find a good picture of a younger couple..

I do this before holding hands most of the time. I find it to better in the way that there is more touching involved and that I can move my hand to her lower back/half hug thing and then back to the locked arms position in a natural way.

Just an easier way to get more touchy.

If a girl is walking faster then me, I grab her hand to slow down and then move to this locked arms position. If she keeps moving fast I tell her I will pick her skinny ass up and carry her like a horny viking if she doesn't slow down. 100% of the time they make a joke back or laugh so I then pick them up, slap their ass a few times and walk for 10 seconds and by then both of you are laughing and the girl either holds my hand or is willing to lock arms with me.

women walking ahead

It's interesting that the taller guys are saying they naturally walk fast. my gate is actually pretty slow, and I'm always used to people walking ahead of me when we're in groups.

When I'm with a girl, there have been times when they walked ahead of me simply because I walk slowly. I never reacted. Maintaining my pace was enough to signal to them that they should slow the fuck down as well. Usually what happens is that they wait for me to catch up, giving me shit by saying "you're walking SOOO slowly!". turn this around by saying what someone said earlier; making it seem like she's the uptight one for walking so quickly. tell her that i like to smell the roses and other stuff like that.

if i did anything physical to get her back to me (like pulling her or something), i would try to make it as playful as possible. but never speed up to catch up with her, she ain't worth it.

also, co-sign to opening up another chick...she'll come back to you like a puppy