rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 Day Challenge
00 Day Challenge
I'm doing this with my business partner and a couple other friends if anyone is interested.

http://www.startfastfinishstrong.com

It looks a little cheesy but I've had several friends go through this and they raved about how they improved their focus and productivity. Plus working towards a specific goal always helps.

If you signup let me know and we'll stay in contact and keep each other accountable.

Warning: it's around $175
00 Day Challenge
"A proven process you can easily use to achieve any goal you desire..."

Stopped reading at this point. This is either a guide for teenagers who're still stupid and think you can achieve something valuable easily, or the author has no idea what he is talking about. Zero value to me in both cases.
00 Day Challenge
Oh boy another troll.
00 Day Challenge
Quote: (09-24-2010 01:57 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Oh boy another troll.

Wow. Not a troll, I can assure you. Apologies for sharing the link if it's something guys here aren't in to.
00 Day Challenge
[Image: gary-ryan-blair-7.jpg]

He approves this message.
00 Day Challenge
I mean what did you expect? You've had 4 posts and then link up a sales page without any real review or critique. Let's just say that absolutely no one will whip out their credit card based on your 3 sentence post.
00 Day Challenge
Good point.
00 Day Challenge
LOL, this product sales page is hilarious. Watch this dude's hand gestures as he's talking. Can you imagine having a conversation with him if he talks like this in real life?

The poster Passport Hustler is someone who works closely with David Walsh, creator of http://www.muselife.com and the ebook "Source Control" which is all about designing efficient systems for outsourcing.

I'm re-reading Source Control now, which has insofar been a good ebook.

You can watch the interviews on muselife.com to find out who this dude is. If he is who he says he is then he's working on some pretty cool stuff actually.

Haha, yeah but probably not the best way to introduce himself to this forum. With the other cool shit he's involved with it kind of makes me wonder why he'd post that other product.
00 Day Challenge
Haha. Thanks for 'kind' words Young.

Truth is I like the product a lot. I don't stand to gain anything from promoting it. I know it looks cheesy as f*ck but I really like accountability challenges. I also was sold hard on it by several of my friends who used it last go-around to get their business up and cranking.

I thought maybe some guys here that are trying to make some cash money might want to jump in and give themselves a kick-start.

(Side note: I obviously wish the guy was more 'real' and less of a marketer...but according to the numbers I've heard, he's running a 40 million dollar a year business. It's a nice study in online marketing.)

Anyway, I realize it's not everyone's cup of tea. I'll use more discretion from now on and tell people more about what I'm sending them to before I link anything up.

If anything, you can look at that picture Kerouac posted and get a good laugh every morning for 100 days.

Quote: (09-28-2010 01:06 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

LOL, this product sales page is hilarious. Watch this dude's hand gestures as he's talking. Can you imagine having a conversation with him if he talks like this in real life?

The poster Passport Hustler is someone who works closely with David Walsh, creator of http://www.muselife.com and the ebook "Source Control" which is all about designing efficient systems for outsourcing.

You can watch the interviews on muselife.com to find out who this dude is. If he is who he says he is then he's working on some pretty cool stuff actually.

Haha, yeah but probably not the best way to introduce himself to this forum. With the other cool shit he's involved with it kind of makes me wonder why he'd post that other product.
00 Day Challenge
Yeah I have an "account-a-bil-a-buddy" in my bikram yoga class. This dude and I are both about 20 pounds overweight and made a challenge to see who could go to class more times in September (I am going to win at this point). It definitely helps to have a community.

We are doing a similar challenge in October that is more directly related to fat loss, as we've realized that bikram yoga does not produce the physical results we've wanted (although my back/knee/ankle pain from fencing and muay thai have disappeared).

I've only tried this sort of thing for weight loss.

Is this product specifically for making money?

Quote: (09-28-2010 01:45 AM)Passport Hustler Wrote:  

Haha. Thanks for 'kind' words Young.

Truth is I like the product a lot. I don't stand to gain anything from promoting it. I know it looks cheesy as f*ck but I really like accountability challenges. I also was sold hard on it by several of my friends who used it last go-around to get their business up and cranking.

I thought maybe some guys here that are trying to make some cash money might want to jump in and give themselves a kick-start.

(Side note: I obviously wish the guy was more 'real' and less of a marketer...but according to the numbers I've heard, he's running a 40 million dollar a year business. It's a nice study in online marketing.)

Anyway, I realize it's not everyone's cup of tea. I'll use more discretion from now on and tell people more about what I'm sending them to before I link anything up.

If anything, you can look at that picture Kerouac posted and get a good laugh every morning for 100 days.

Quote: (09-28-2010 01:06 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote: