rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

almost too good to be true!

I can't believe I've never heard of this giant sex rave before!

http://www.vbs.tv/en-ca/watch/music-worl...-black-sea

this is wicked sick. i need to find out when and where the nxt one is because this is a must attend event.

I was doing the Zrce thing next august, i'm wondering when this event is, the website doesn't say much of anything regarding dates. They probably won't say until you're allowed to book starting next month.

I wonder if it's worth it and not overhyped, seems like a pain in the ass to get there.

Looks like you could rack up a serious notch count there.

I'm familiar with Kazzantip although I never been there myself. My friend made it this year, I'll probably try next year. In short, it is drugs and sex.

This place seems hella off the radar, thats the allure of it to me, As a Latino man, mixxmaster recommended Ukraine for a good shot, I also wonder how many skinheads will show up from Russia as well, haha. It's all good, I take all the good with all the bad. Bring it.

"girls are making out with dogs and its totally fine"

Quote: (09-19-2010 03:21 AM)Quasi Wrote:  

Guess that means the Guy-Girl ratio is a-OK!

Quote: (09-19-2010 03:46 AM)DH-Godzilla Wrote:  

Guess that means the Guy-Girl ratio is a-OK!

Yeah, no shit. "Six year old licking a girl's pussy just to get a free t-shirt."

roosh might need to sticky this thread when we get some dates and info. this is as close to a must attend event that ive ever seen lol

Yeah, that was more than a bit disturbing. I wouldn't want to make out with a girl not knowing if she'd just been tonging down with a German Shepard a few minutes ago.

Also couldn't believe that footage of the young kid eating that woman's pussy with everyone standing around watching. Kid is going to have herpes and HPV in his throat before he even graduates from grade school.

I will be in Ukraine in a few months.

Is there another one coming up?

You will have to wait next summer !

"After visiting Russia twice, all I can say is Slavs + alcohol= violence and that's not a stereotype or an exaggeration. I'll give you another sum, beautiful girls + Mafiosi = fucking danger. Imagine being wrecked and trying to blag one of the girls, her fella Sergei and his boys take offence? Get yourself out of that one. Can any Westerners whose been give us an account?"

looks awesome

would love to get a field report from someone on this

those dudes presenting the clip said getting laid is dead easy but i wonder if they're talking from own experience or just BSing

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

did you not watch that? It is dead apparent getting laid there is no problem. YOu dont even have to look good or have game imo lol. Im going this summer soo ill be able to give yall a full report!

Quote: (09-20-2010 12:11 PM)zanetti Wrote:  

looks awesome

would love to get a field report from someone on this

those dudes presenting the clip said getting laid is dead easy but i wonder if they're talking from own experience or just BSing

A kid did what? I am not sure I want to see that shit bro...damn

Quote: (09-19-2010 10:49 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I will be in Ukraine in a few months.
Is there another one coming up?

It is once a year, usually in Aug.

so is it in the same place every year? in that so called "country"

i was confused about the yearly location.....

Quote: (09-20-2010 04:38 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Crimea, in Ukraine.
http://www.kazantip.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazantip

Quote: (09-21-2010 02:30 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2010 04:38 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Crimea, in Ukraine.
http://www.kazantip.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazantip

nice, i dont think ive been soo excited and amped to go somewhere in my life. nxt summer cant get here soon enough

I wonder how widely English is spoken there and whether or not the language barrier will be a deal breaker, I'm not about to learn Russian anytime soon.

Quote: (09-21-2010 01:00 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I wonder how widely English is spoken there and whether or not the language barrier will be a deal breaker, I'm not about to learn Russian anytime soon.

it looked like some girls spoke some english. but i dont even think you need to speak russian at a place like this. physical attraction and kino is all you need imo.

Quote: (09-21-2010 01:00 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

The wiki page on it or the crimea page said most young people there speak english well.

im gonna be like a kid in a candy store for two weeks!