rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Glasgow, UK

Glasgow, UK

I am in Glasgow, Scotland till 15th July. Anybody live in Glasgow? The girls here are not as hot as the ones in London, but they're friendlier. First night in town, and I only managed to get a kiss, very disappointing. Anyway, all Glasgow forum members message me your numbers and we'll go sarging.

Glasgow, UK

Quote: (07-02-2013 10:51 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

I am in Glasgow, Scotland till 15th July. Anybody live in Glasgow? The girls here are not as hot as the ones in London, but they're friendlier. First night in town, and I only managed to get a kiss, very disappointing. Anyway, all Glasgow forum members message me your numbers and we'll go sarging.
Good Luck with Glasgowians.
If you got time & budget, do check Aberdeen as well, where i am.

Glasgow, UK

Not having a good time here! Girls are uglier than any other British city I've ever been to. I will be in Aberdeen for 1 day only, I don't have time to extend the Scotland trip as my Eurotrip is scheduled to start on 20th.

Glasgow, UK

When will you be in Aberdeen?

Glasgow, UK

July 16

Glasgow, UK

If your idea is nightlife or clubbing, Tuesday is not best of time.
But for day-gaming, then it doesn't matter.
Wanna catch up for drink?

Glasgow, UK

How many pretty redheads do you see there daily? Just curious.

Team Nachos

Glasgow, UK

KoolChampion, sounds good! Pm me your number. Daygame would be pointless as Im gonna be there for one day only.

Parlay, pretty redheads are almost non-existent in Glasgow, maybe there are more in Edinburgh. Glasgow is also one of the fattest cities in the UK!

Glasgow, UK

Quote: (07-06-2013 10:45 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

KoolChampion, sounds good! Pm me your number. Daygame would be pointless as Im gonna be there for one day only.

Parlay, pretty redheads are almost non-existent in Glasgow, maybe there are more in Edinburgh. Glasgow is also one of the fattest cities in the UK!

I've got a friend in London asking me to visit. I was hoping to scope out the red headed talent in the area. Where would you recommend?

Team Nachos

Glasgow, UK

@AlbertoDelMuerto, PMed you!
@Parlay44, I have heard that red heads are more numerous in highlands i.e. Inverness area of Scotland, also refereed as ginger haired. You can see the depiction in the movie The Brave. I do see few here, but i am not sure if that's natural, as i am not White.

Glasgow, UK

Parlay, I will let you know once I've been to the other Svittish cities. I'll also be in Inverness and Dundee.