rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Haiti?

Haiti?

I am considering going to the Dominican Republic in August, and am wondering if Haiti might be worth adding in the itinerary.

I have read NaughtyNomad's report on his site and Don Cojones mentions it on his DR trip, and they had quite differing viewpoints.

Naughty
Don

Anybody been there?

Haiti?

Quote: (06-26-2013 01:25 PM)popeyearms76 Wrote:  

I am considering going to the Dominican Republic in August, and am wondering if Haiti might be worth adding in the itinerary.

I have read NaughtyNomad's report on his site and Don Cojones mentions it on his DR trip, and they had quite differing viewpoints.

Naughty
Don

Anybody been there?

I'm interested in this as well, I actually planned on visiting Haiti a few years ago then the big earthquake happened, curious to know if things have improved since and if NGOs are still all over the place driving up hotel prices. I PM'd a RVF DR vet and he was in Haiti recently, he is supposed to drop some info, hopefully he does so soon.

Haiti?

Strange coincidence. I've just been offered a job in Haiti and will probably be flying out in the next couple of weeks. It's a 2 months on/1 month off gig. I'll drop a data sheet after the first 2 month stint. From what I've read/been told, it's a complete fucking shithole!

Haiti?

I just got back from Haiti after working there for a few weeks. Overall opinion: It is a shithole. The United Nations and other organizations are wasting money to help a country that will never change.

Getting there: I drove across the border at Dajabon. You can also take Caribe tours bus. The have one bus that leaves daily to go to Cap Haitien. It cost me $20 us to leave the DR, $5 us to enter Haiti...On the return trip $10 us to leave haiti and $10 us to enter the DR.

Where to stay: I stayed on a UN military bases. I had to spend one night at the border, because the border closes at 5pm. The cheapest room i could find was $100 us per night. I would say the average room in Haiti is around $100 and $150 per night. And the rooms are nothing special.

Girls: All the girls I saw where black and ugly. I am so happy to be back in the DR. I didn't feel safe going out at night. I bought a girl a Coke one day, she was so happy and in love with me.

Food: Meals were between $3 to $10. Beers where $1 to $3. There are a few restaurants that cater to gringos and that is where I usually ate. There are no large stores or supermarkets. It is hard to normal everyday products.

Safety: I never felt safe in Haiti and would not go out at night.

Currency: They take Dominican Pesos, US dollars, Haiti pesos (exchange rate 43.5) and Haiti Dollar.

I am happy to answer any questions about Haiti:

Haiti?

Quote: (06-27-2013 04:06 PM)patron Wrote:  

Haha. Oh Shit!

Haiti?

I just got back from Haiti after working there for a few weeks. Overall opinion: It is a shithole. The United Nations and other organizations are wasting money to help a country that will never change.

Getting there: I drove across the border at Dajabon. You can also take Caribe tours bus. The have one bus that leaves daily to go to Cap Haitien. It cost me $20 us to leave the DR, $5 us to enter Haiti...On the return trip $10 us to leave haiti and $10 us to enter the DR.

Where to stay: I stayed on a UN military bases. I had to spend one night at the border, because the border closes at 5pm. The cheapest room i could find was $100 us per night. I would say the average room in Haiti is around $100 and $150 per night. And the rooms are nothing special.

Girls: All the girls I saw where black and ugly. I am so happy to be back in the DR. I didn't feel safe going out at night. I bought a girl a Coke one day, she was so happy and in love with me.

Food: Meals were between $3 to $10. Beers where $1 to $3. There are a few restaurants that cater to gringos and that is where I usually ate. There are no large stores or supermarkets. It is hard to normal everyday products.

Currency: They take Dominican Pesos, US dollars, Haiti pesos (exchange rate 43.5) and Haiti Dollar.

When you say black and ugly, can you put up pics? What is sweet in the goat mouth is sour in the penguin.

Also, how much is motel for one night lay? Does one need french or creole to pull them? Is it safe for someone with a dark complexion?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Haiti?

I would do it for the stamp only. No real reason to be in Haiti when DR is right there.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Haiti?

Quote: (06-27-2013 04:34 PM)Moma Wrote:  

When you say black and ugly, can you put up pics? What is sweet in the goat mouth is sour in the penguin.

Also, how much is motel for one night lay? Does one need french or creole to pull them? Is it safe for someone with a dark complexion?

I havent been to Haiti yet but seeing so many haitian chicks in DR, i can tell Haiti has many chicks with really nice booties. Actually recently i fucked a haitian chick and she probably had one of the best bodies i have ever seen. Think Luscious Lopez kinda body.

If you are a face guy, then forget it, haitian chicks aint pretty.

I want to go to Cap Haitien (a city in Haiti) for carnival, i been told that haitian carnival is ass paradise and plus..the girls whine on you just like in the english caribbean countries.

Lol at the girl that was happy because you bought her a can of coke Patron, damn i am sure the poverty there must be really extreme.

I was talking to this haitian cat one time and he was telling me that chicks in Haiti are not easy..i was like whatever..they are easy in DR and NY where they have better standards of living, imagine what they are like in their home where they are living below poverty line.

Haiti?

Belizean girls arent easy. Our poverty isnt as bad as Haiti but I think our average person makes 400 a month. We live off the land for the most part. Ive been once where I could actually game and they wasnt hoppin on it like I thought they might.

Thats what I was saying, why hit Haitian when there are alot of them in DR. Non pros I dont know but my boy has shored a few Haitian in DR.

Haiti?

Quote: (06-27-2013 05:22 PM)pitt Wrote:  

I havent been to Haiti yet but seeing so many haitian chicks in DR, i can tell Haiti has many chicks with really nice booties. Actually recently i fucked a haitian chick and she probably had one of the best bodies i have ever seen. Think Luscious Lopez kinda body.

If you are a face guy, then forget it, haitian chicks aint pretty.

I want to go to Cap Haitien (a city in Haiti) for carnival, i been told that haitian carnival is ass paradise and plus..the girls whine on you just like in the english caribbean countries.

Lol at the girl that was happy because you bought her a can of coke Patron, damn i am sure the poverty there must be really extreme.

I was talking to this haitian cat one time and he was telling me that chicks in Haiti are not easy..i was like whatever..they are easy in DR and NY where they have better standards of living, imagine what they are like in their home where they are living below poverty line.

As long as her face doesn't look like a man, I don't give a fcuk, all about dat body holmes!

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Haiti?

I was working for a voluntary institution(distributing free water and food to kids) last summer in Haiti. It is one of the poorest country in the world, but the people there have very lame personality, to my surprise. So, safety is not a problem, if you have some street smart.

It is a country 95% are black people(real African Black type, not mixed black type). However, people there are very insecure about their skin color, the rich would almost marry a girl with latina appearance. So you don't even need to ask, the black are the very very poor(>95%), those rich are more of latino type(<5%) and live in Petionvile.

Foreigners are like god in Haiti(I am Asian), getting laid should not be a problem, if you like black girls. Latina type might be much harder, they are very rare and usually belong to the elite class of Haitian(monopoly businessman, governors, and so on).

My female co-workers touched my crotch and isolated me to her room several times. I went to street party with Haitian male friends, girls touched me and dirty danced with me as well. Even in high end bars in Petionvile, I noticed girls stare at me as well. So you can imagine how easy getting laid, all premise is you like black girls.

I think Haiti is a country for some social and life experience. Witness how poor people there and how miserable life could be. Dance with girls at street party and smoke weed with local friends. See how United Nation is organized. I even notice some French or American women having two or three real tall and strong local "boyfriends" at the same time.

Haiti?

Derek that is the type of input i was looking for, i knew haitians were straight lames, i could never imagine Haiti being too dangerous. Actually if you look at the majority of french colonies, you will notice that they are usually lames.

+1 from me..I am going to hit Haiti next time i am in DR.

Haiti?

I I would say the average room in Haiti is around $100 and $150 per night. And the rooms are nothing special.

Patron, is it just the hotel rooms that are a terrible value? I did a quick search on airbnb.com. First link is a single place in Cap Haitien, and the other is several places in Port-au-Prince. These places don't look too bad.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1096286

Port-au-Prince

Haiti?

Haiti?

My interest in Haiti is much more about the history and culture, and less so because of the women.

It's been a long time since we had any kind of data sheet on the different flavors of Nubian Queens out there (lol), but all my dealings with Haitian women here in the states? Nothing but headaches. There almost as difficult to deal with as the Trinis. I thought they had their own breed of hamster.

They got ass tho! I just never found the reality of a phat ass worth all the headache.

WIA

Haiti?

I think all the Haitians that are young and pretty enough, leave haiti and move to the DR. I have seen some nice looking haitians in the DR, but didn't see one the whole time I was in Haiti. The ones in DR, usually speak spanish and maybe a little english. In Haiti, it is only french.

I never felt safe in Haiti. One small event, could turn into a mob in a few minutes.

Haiti?

[Image: attachment.jpg12984]   [Image: attachment.jpg12983]   

Haiti?

There has been gun fire and general trouble in anse a pitres for the last two months.. this is quite a long walk from the DR.. but the town in Haiti completely relies on the border trade. Some advise casual tourists going to Pedernales to avoid crossing into Haiti at this time.

http://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-8883-h...pitre.html

27/06/2013
Haiti - Security : UDMO operation in Anse-à-Pitre

For over 2 months, in Anse-a-Pitre, the resurgence of insecurity [gunfire every night, attacks on people, livestock theft, burglaries of houses and looting of goods of merchants], forced people to return home as soon as night falls, preventing them from freely go about their evening activities.

Since the arrival at the border of Anse-à-Pitres, of a group of police officers of the Departmental Unit of Maintenance of Order (UDMO) of the Southeast Department, the security situation is beginning to improve, according to several residents. Tuesday night and throughout the day on Wednesday, the police force has conducted operations to compel bandits, who spread terror in the region, to disarm. During these operations, 5 persons, wanted by the police have been arrested, reports the Support Group for Returnees and Refugees (GARR), who points out that according to various sources, several suspects have fled across the border.

The spokesman for the Border Network Jeannot Succès (RFJS), said he was satisfied with the operation in the area and wanted a rotation of forces UDMO in this border town in order to deter bandits.

GARR welcomes the decision of the Directorate of the Police of Southeast behind this action and urges the authorities of the State to adopt measures to ensure a climate of peace in this border town. The GAAR claims a strengthening in number and means for police officers based in the area, so they can properly respond to the protection needs of the population.

Haiti?

Quote: (06-28-2013 05:20 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

My interest in Haiti is much more about the history and culture, and less so because of the women.

It's been a long time since we had any kind of data sheet on the different flavors of Nubian Queens out there (lol), but all my dealings with Haitian women here in the states? Nothing but headaches. There almost as difficult to deal with as the Trinis. I thought they had their own breed of hamster.

They got ass tho! I just never found the reality of a phat ass worth all the headache.

WIA

I spent six months around 8 Trini women. They are a different breed for real. I cant put my finger on it but something is wrong with them haha.

Haiti?

Sounds like the most practical way to get that Haitian flag is to capture it in DR. Do the Haitians really look that different that Dominicans? Seems the only way I could spot them would be to hear French rather than Spanish. How do you distinguish them other than language? Bigger tits and ass?

Haiti?

Quote: (06-30-2013 01:38 AM)popeyearms76 Wrote:  

Sounds like the most practical way to get that Haitian flag is to capture it in DR. Do the Haitians really look that different that Dominicans? Seems the only way I could spot them would be to hear French rather than Spanish. How do you distinguish them other than language? Bigger tits and ass?

Correct me if I am wrong but they seem to be more pure African as a whole. Less mixing in their history than with Dominicans. As known, the closer to Africa one gets in DNA, the more absolute the ass becomes.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Haiti?

I think unless you have a real purpose there, like relief work, or are just super curious about what one of the poorest and most dysfunctional countries on Earth is like, I'd avoid it. There are so many other interesting places in the region to visit in my opinion.

Haiti?

Quote: (06-30-2013 11:03 AM)pegador Wrote:  

I think unless you have a real purpose there, like relief work, or are just super curious about what one of the poorest and most dysfunctional countries on Earth is like, I'd avoid it. There are so many other interesting places in the region to visit in my opinion.

i couldn't of said it better. Avoid it.

A few days in the DR and you would be able to tell who is dominican and who is Haitian.

Haiti?

Quote: (06-27-2013 11:04 PM)derekyuuu Wrote:  

My female co-workers touched my crotch and isolated me to her room several times. I went to street party with Haitian male friends, girls touched me and dirty danced with me as well. Even in high end bars in Petionvile, I noticed girls stare at me as well. So you can imagine how easy getting laid, all premise is you like black girls.

I like black girls, white girls, yellow girls, ALL girls [they are all pink inside!] i like girls to hunt me, not a care about the colour of her skin.

[Image: banana.gif]

Sounds like what we are trying to find, a pussy-paradise [Image: idea.gif]

Where is this joint, now right up top of the TDL

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

Haiti?

Quote: (06-27-2013 06:35 PM)Moma Wrote:  

As long as her face doesn't look like a man, I don't give a fcuk, all about dat body holmes!

I concur with ^^^^

Long as its not a ladyboy, land-whale, or filthy, they all need loving and a load of man-cream, its a call to duty boys!

"Lifes about, shooting your load"