rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cell Phone Infection in 3rd World

I'm starting to plan for a Philippines trip, and saw this video of a very pretty Filipina who is in a dating club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...Yjk#at=141

She is on a lunch date with the dating agency owner who takes them on lunch dates paid for by orbiters in the US or elsewhere.

This is to both allow the orbiter to do something nice for her when he can't visit, and for the agency owner to limit her availability and prevent her from leeching off a number of orbiters, because the video of the date is posted on the dating site captioned "Lunch Date Sponsored by Johnny Orbiter", and she can't keep 5 or 6 going without looking like a slut.

At first she looked very pretty, good hips for a Filipina, then, completely oblivious to how rude she was being, she sat there at lunch with the dating agency owner-- while she was being videoed-- and texted and even talked on her phone right at the table.

Eventually the owner ( who is a Filipino who lived in the USA and went back to the Philippines) tells her on dates she has to put away her cell phone.

Then there is an unplanned-looking edit, where obviously they talked off-camera about texting or something. After the edit her cell phone is away and she looks sullen and bitchy.

The Philippines GNP is growing something like 5-7% per year.

My suspicion is she went on the date and was texting with her jealous Filipino boyfriend probably shit-talking about the orbiter, and when the owner called her on it she was pissed off and protested, then he shut her down but she was sulking afterward. She looks incapable of having an intelligent conversation. Of having any conversation but gossip and clothes talk.

I am leaning more towards trying find a chunky Portugese girl or older Russian after watching this. I'd end up hating a bitch like this.

======

My point is everywhere is being infected, and as the 3rd world disappears, so to some degree do compliant chicks. The cell phone is like a cancer rapidly spreading.
I'm sure if we knew enough about the neurology it would show the results to be just like cocaine or the like on the female brain.

Today I saw two cute teenage girls in NorCal lying on the grass next to each other texting, smiling vacantly, oblivious as I cycled by. No one exists in the real world.
It has to, in some way, hook directly into the pleasure centers. I am truly alarmed and I am really against "The sky is falling! Bernanke bucks!! Collapse of civilization!!!!" alarmism.

Quote: (06-21-2013 10:32 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I am leaning more towards trying find a chunky Portugese girl or older Russian after watching this. I'd end up hating a bitch like this.

So... one video has changed your mind in going to the Phils?

The best we can do is find a girl who at the very least hasn't been *brought up* by a cell phone culture. i.e., countries where hot women started using cell phones (and Facebook, for that matter) when they are 20+. This way, at least it's not "embedded" in their minds like most young American girls. My generation started around ~16 yrs old, and even then, they weren't smartphones.

Soon, girls will be on average ~13 years old when they get their first smartphones. That generation is fucked in terms of what yr talking about. So stick to an older generation or at least a region of the world where it wasn't prevalent in their teen years, simple.

(/first post in forever)

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Quote: (06-22-2013 12:30 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (06-21-2013 10:32 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

So... one video has changed your mind in going to the Phils?

Not really, I'm just ranting. However, I do believe that at least some, maybe even most 18 YO Filipinas have been neuro-modified with cellphone addiction at this point. I may be crazy, but I think this is a huge phenomenon which is a genuine form of something verging on mental illness, and is cross-cultural. Once they have their fucking face merged with that screen, they are gone.

I still believe the better Filipinas have some serious wifey qualities. I'm not a ONS type.

I had a Filipina girlfriend for several years and she was probably more loyal than any American girlfriend I ever had. Some of the Americans were down to get married, but then when I wouldn't sign on, they were pretty quick to move on. Of course this is understandable.

However, the Filipina was ready to stay with me as long as I'd have her, on basically any terms. She even implied she didn't care if I had girlfriends on the side. She was funny too, fun to be around.

Her temper was a little scary though, 92 pounds of fury. [Image: sleepy.gif]

Ultimately she didn't do it for me sexually, which is kind of a deal breaker.

I still miss her.

Quote: (06-22-2013 12:31 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

The best we can do is find a girl who at the very least hasn't been *brought up* by a cell phone culture. ........
Soon, girls will be on average ~13 years old when they get their first smartphones. That generation is fucked in terms of what yr talking about. So stick to an older generation or at least a region of the world where it wasn't prevalent in their teen years, simple.

(/first post in forever)

Good point, if it's a neuro-modifying addiction as I suspect, it will be much stronger if not unbreakable when started early.

I tell my Filipina to put the devices away. She does.

Read if you haven't already: http://www.rooshv.com/patricias-smartphone

In my experience cell phone use is not as bad in developing countries. I have had girls use their cell phone too much and I basically walked up from the bar/restuarant without saying anything. When they catch up with me I explain they can do what they want but I refuse be with women who would rather type/talk on a cell phone than interact with her date.

I dont believe in telling people what to do. In my experience that rarely works. What does work is responding to people´s actions and if you establish early on that you refuse to sit in a bar/restuarant with a girl typing/talking on her cellphone she will have to respond . . . she may comply or not, but whatever happens at least you dont have to put up with that bullshit going forward.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote:iknowexactly Wrote:

takes them on lunch dates paid for by orbiters in the US or elsewhere.

Enablers/providers, not orbiters. Basic vocabulary is in order.

No one exists in the real world.

Sayz the guy who leaves 2000 messages on one web site alone, refers to himself as keyboard jockey more than once, is almost 55 and overweight but wants to marry and impregnate exclusively white, single girls no less than 30 years younger.

Third world is disappearing??

95% of 3W women have dumb phones and at any given time not enough prepaid credit to send even two text messages back-to-back. But that IS technicality though.

First thing I noticed about this video is that it was taken in Angeles City, which is the sex tourist capital of the Philippines and in my opinion, a shit hole. I spent 24 hours there a couple of months ago, you can read my data sheet here. I watched about a minute of the video and had to stop because its ridiculous, there's absolutely no need for a guy to go to that shit hole for women (and pay an agency on top of that!) when there's so many other, much nicer cities to go to which are full of young women willing to date foreign men.

Also, the girl in the video is a 6, maybe a 7 at best and since she's in Angeles City, she's likely from one of the poorer provinces, grew up in a tin shack and isn't in that shit hole dating foreign men because she wants to be. I hooked up with a few of those types of girls but tired of it quickly, they do tend to be boring as they grew up poor and don't have much life experience outside of their day to day survival. There's tons of women in Manila who are well educated, well traveled and much more interesting to date.

As for the cell phone issue, yes Filipinas like their phones and love to text their friends non stop but if you're on a date with one and you don't want her to be glued to her phone, just tell her to put it away. I think that if a girl is texting while with you, its because you're boring and not keeping her attention and engaging her, if she actually likes you, she'll stop when you ask her to.

I'm sure Fisto and THC don't have that problem with girls in Manila right now.

That was cringy to watch.

Even in Manila out with their girl friends there is:
- mandatory taking pictures of their food for facebook/instagram
- texting during and after the meal
- post-meal picture taking by the servers with several of the smartphones so they can all tag each other in facebook

At Greenbelt there was a table beside me with 10 women and at one point after the meal 9 of them were head-down on their phones doing something.

During dates for me, I haven't had it be an issue ever (maybe they know to be on 'good' behavior)..

Currently [Home]

Quote: (06-22-2013 03:35 AM)scotian Wrote:  

First thing I noticed about this video is that it was taken in Angeles City, which is the sex tourist capital of the Philippines and in my opinion, a shit hole. ..............grew up in a tin shack and isn't in that shit hole dating foreign men because she wants to be. ......just tell her to put it away. I think that if a girl is texting while with you,
I'm sure Fisto and THC don't have that problem with girls in Manila right now.

I think you're right about Angeles City, it also was the place in the Philippines with the most Americans killed when I looked at the State Department's web site. Shady stuff there.

Quote: (06-22-2013 02:21 AM)The Patriarch Wrote:  

takes them on lunch dates paid for by orbiters in the US or elsewhere.

Enablers/providers, not orbiters. Basic vocabulary is in order.

No one exists in the real world.

Sayz the guy who leaves 2000 messages on one web site alone, refers to himself as keyboard jockey more than once, is almost 55 and overweight but wants to marry and impregnate exclusively white, single girls no less than 30 years younger.

Have you considered opening a charm school?

Actually I've given up on the young white chicks for now, maybe in Siberia but I'm doubtful.
I still think 30 years younger is possible in Philippines more than other places from their dating site ads, they mention upper ranges way higher than, say Thailand or Indonesia even.

When I say the 3rd world is disappearing, I meant Asia is developing economically and female demands for YoungTallCool are increasing. Ukraine is really 2nd world, but I've seen a big change in that there over the last 15 years.

The reason I mention Philippine's GNP increasing 5-7% yearly, will indirectly push them that way but their high birth rate will keep the huge supply of hot chicks high for a while.

Quote: (06-22-2013 07:07 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Actually I've given up on the young white chicks for now, maybe in Siberia but I'm doubtful.

What you mean for now? Do you plan on going after them 10 years from now?

The point is not to give up on them, but "do them" right. You are doing them wrong. That's your problem. Change, and they shall cum.

IKE, I think it's great you are considering going to Philippines. You may not find your wife, but you'll have fun. Everyone should go to SEA at least once. Have some fun with phil girls, then head back Russia/FSU with a new swagger.

It almost made me sick to watch how weak the game of the guy in the video is. Look how bored and unattracted the girl is. His game consist of buying her dinner, then buying her some clothes. Pathetic. She has no respect for him and just wants to get the hell out of there, which is very understandable.

Quote: (06-22-2013 03:35 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Also, the girl in the video is a 6, maybe a 7 at best

Interesting. Absolutely not my intention to start a debate about this but I found her to be really cute to be honest. I've started thinking I should move away from grading girls on the 1-10 scale but she was AT LEAST a 7, more likely an 8 for me (minus the ass which could have been better and also her hair should be longer).

As for the topic of the thread. Yes it's depressing. But you just have to bring an even stronger frame and game. Bring/show real value and make it clear you don't tolerate any bullshit. Actually sometimes when a girl is on her smartphone she is just using it to block out "awkward" feeling she has when standing alone and wanting to be approached though she may not really know it herself.

I actually think big metropolitan cities are a big culprit that is being discussed less than smartphones and facebook on here. Girls from the countryside are more in line with their ancestral nature than in big cities. Roosh touched upon this in a post not long ago I think. It's not natural for humans to live in big cities. Cell phones tend to be less of a problem in the countryside and small towns, too.

Girls a brat, and she's a 6. 8's are thrown around on this forum like candy. I've adopted the -2 rule anytime someone starts talking about any girl over a 7.

Quote: (06-24-2013 02:32 PM)solo Wrote:  

It almost made me sick to watch how weak the game of the guy in the video is. Look how bored and unattracted the girl is. His game consist of buying her dinner, then buying her some clothes.

I'm not sure you caught the social framework of the video; the unseen guy with her in restaurant is the dating agency owner, not the guy that's overseas trying to get her attention.

I should have watched the whole thing instead of just skimming through it. It's still telling how bored and uninterested she is in the whole thing though.

The other day it occurred to me how the design of an Iphone is based on what draws the human eye.

You may know that strong colors are nature's way of signaling healthy and delicious foods that are full of antioxidants etc? Think of berries or vegetables, for instance. Their colors really catch the eye. The stone age humans who picked and ate them had a higher chance of survival and health. So for every generation, the urge to eat them became stronger, just as their colors became more and more pronounced (since this increased their chances of being eaten).

In a way, the icons/apps (or whatever they are called) on an Iphone resemble berries.

Apple designed their Iphone to appeal to some innate instincts in people to eat nature's own "candy". When a girl uses at her iphone her brain may think it is some delicious and berries which will make her healthy and so recognizes it as more valuabale than it really is. Just a theory that may seem far fetched but I think it's plausible.

Didn't watch all the video, but this chick has given me a boner. I would fuck her hard, but not spend any money on her

Hate to be a "Debbie Downer" on this thread, but I do not understand the forum's obsession with chicks using their cell phones. As long as I know I am banging when I feel like it, I could care less if she takes apart the cell phone and puts it back together.

The object is to get those panties to drop and bang. Fukk all that "controlling" image and what is considered "alpha". It's all about the bottom-line practical goal.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/pictures-...-is-doomed

[Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (06-25-2013 06:46 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Hate to be a "Debbie Downer" on this thread, but I do not understand the forum's obsession with chicks using their cell phones. As long as I know I am banging when I feel like it, I could care less if she takes apart the cell phone and puts it back together.

The object is to get those panties to drop and bang. Fukk all that "controlling" image and what is considered "alpha". It's all about the bottom-line practical goal.

When I'm on a date with a girl, I like to talk to her, especially if I'm in a country where I can practice my other languages, then I want to talk a lot. I still think any person, man or woman, who uses their phone too much while out at a restaurant is a moron.

I agree. I date a girl for the interaction not just the act of coitus. Women aren't just warm holes.

Hmmm... I think some of you guys are really being very North American about this. The whole, we gotta talk the whole time we're together and any silence is uncomfortable thing is not necessarily called for outside of NA. I talk a lot too, but I often think that I really should try to repress it more. Chicks love that strong silent type things. Certain chicks do, anyway. I can't count how many times I've been in restaurants and see a couple, young or old, where they are just there not saying a word to each other the whole time and eating away. I used to think they must have a shitty relationship, but that's not it. For these cultures, just being together is all that is really expected at times. To be honest, I didn't get the impression that she was sullen and bitchy. I thought she just didn't know how to act or what she should do. Remember that in patriarchal cultures, and this girl appears to be from the province, the girl speaks mostly when spoken to in certain situations. Maybe after she's married she'll be a banshee, but here I'm not surprised by her behavior that much. Boring? Yes, sure. Surprising? Not really.

The other thing too is that if cells bother you that much, might as well forget girls under 25. Under 20 for sure. Shit, I'm nearly 45 and I use my phone quite a bit. I won't sit there and ignore the other person, no, but I do check it occasionally and if there's a message that needs replying, it gets replied to. If the girl can't give me 30 seconds to send off a text, then whatever. Next. Although it has never happened to me, not even a mention.

Agree with above, no offense, but guys who are complaining about chicks using cellphones too much, being Facebook whores, etc, need to be more positive and concentrate on why they are not getting laid, rather than making excuses and blaming the woman for her inadequacies.