rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to seduce an arena

How to seduce an arena

You know the guy could have fucked any girl in the audience after this, probably even heidi klum

How to seduce an arena

Call me a hater but.... i hate everything about this

How to seduce an arena

John Mayer Part 2

Seriously, that was an excellent performance. It isn't often that people come onto these shows with original work that's actually good. It was emotional, deep, and well performed.

Combine that with the well-played guitar and of course you have an instant panty-dropper. He's linking clear mastery (very skilled musician, good guitarist) with status/leadership/influence (can captivate an entire arena with his skills) and a healthy dose of emotional vulnerability. This is chick-crack.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

How to seduce an arena

I could have done without all the crying but great song. Maybe I'm a softie but I like this type of music a lot.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

How to seduce an arena

Good on the kid, he's probably had a horrible time. He deserves it.

But you know all this shit is staged. What does Heidi know about music? These shows man. Chicks love them.

He's got star power. WTF.

How to seduce an arena

Quote: (06-16-2013 08:31 AM)Travelsick Wrote:  

Good on the kid, he's probably had a horrible time. He deserves it.

But you know all this shit is staged. What does Heidi know about music? These shows man. Chicks love them.

He's got star power. WTF.

When you're a perfectionist (model) and get to that level in your professional career it's hard not to get sucked into it all. She's married to Seal remember? He did pretty damn well.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

How to seduce an arena

You guys really think it's the music and singing? No. It's the v-neck.

How to seduce an arena

Kid killed it, Ill be following his career. Good song too, time to grab my guitar and learn it.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

How to seduce an arena

kid is emotional exhibitionist and attention whore. Instead of going strong he shared his personal life story just to feel sympathy from others.

Very good song nevertheless and good guitar. kudos.

How to seduce an arena

Quote: (06-16-2013 10:15 AM)Malekhit Wrote:  

kid is emotional exhibitionist and attention whore. Instead of going strong he shared his personal life story just to feel sympathy from others.

Very good song nevertheless and good guitar. kudos.

In his defense, that's a very effective recipe to getting noticed in these contests. Audiences absolutely feed on the drama, and entertaining in more ways than one is a good model for getting ahead following this particular path to success.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling