rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drug Dealer Game

Drug Dealer Game

Disclaimer: dealing drugs is illegal and dangerous, the following is a hypothetical situation that nobody should ever try [Image: smile.gif]

That being said, I met a dude tonight who I know is a dealer. I've met this cat before a few times, but he was alone. 5'4" on a good day, bald, and kinda ugly. Wasnt particularly masculine and its not obvious that he's done time.

Anyway today he brought over "his girl" and he said this to her face so Im assuming they're at least fucking. Solid 9, perfect bod and very good face. This girl was an objective 6-7 pts higher than this guy by looks alone.

It got me to thinking. If I was hideous and had no job prospects, why not be a dealer? Sure it takes some definite balls, but not if youre dealing with college kids or yuppies. You still might get shot by some rival kingpin but with no job and only low low qualities to pick from for women, why not give it a shot?

Ive got a fantastic cushy job and would never consider such hasty choices but someone with their back against the wall and some shitty genes....

Drug Dealer Game

It's not as easy as it sounds though. To make big bucks takes a lot of work, just like starting any business, just much more dangerous. To really make money is a lot of work. Sure it's easy to make a couple hundred bucks a week, but you're also not going to be drowning in pussy for that reason alone.

Drug Dealer Game

This is one of the most cockamamie posts i've ever read on RVF

WIA

Drug Dealer Game

You're definitely in the wrong country to try that one.

Being a synthetic drug producer that sells in bulk to a middle man is safer.
Selling, especially when you're starting off at the lower level, is incredibly open to being caught.
A lot of fairly overt communications, with people you don't know and can't trust.

Moreover, when you do get caught, your prisons suck balls.

That being said...

In different circumstances, Dealer Game must be very fertile ground indeed.

College town in Northern Europe, relatively few non-student residents, smart, rich kids with bright futures and much to lose.

Selling fashionable goods like coke and ecstasy will open a lot of doors.

But still way too fucking dangerous,
and if you're badass enough to try it,
you're badass enough to swoop fly girls
without becoming a fly girl in prison.

(The NSA filters must be going crazy because of this thread.)

Drug Dealer Game

In uni, this is piss easy. But, beware...

Drug Dealer Game

Dealing drugs is the only option for some people. US welfare is generous, but some people fall through the cracks. I grew up with a kid who's dad was in prison from birth and his mom was an alcoholic among other things. At age 13 he was too young to find a job and his mother was one of those people who would trade bridge card money for cash to get booze and lottery tickets. Everyone on our street fed him at one time or another. It is such a desperate situation that I cannot knock him for selling drugs to get by.

Life in the drug game really depends on who your primary clients are. An acquaintance of mine who went to an upper-class private high school was living the ideal drug dealer lifestyle, it was good back then because all of the coke-sluts he met were high society and most of his users were recreational users. As time passed by dude started blowing up, got a posh place in downtown Detroit and started selling to referrals. Obviously he made more money with increased clientele, but the headaches involved were dealing with fiends, counterfeit bills, getting robbed, and paying protection(building security and enforcers) among others.

IMO, selling drugs is a good choice only if you are in poverty and are constantly wondering about where your next meal is coming from.

Drug Dealer Game

Rule 1: Do not say a word about this stuff online. That cool facebook post can get you locked up.
Rule 2: Get a very old ass phone if this is the line of work you're trying to get into.
Rule 3: Do it for a temporary amount of time. The more you're in it, the more paranoid it's going to make you feel.

Rule 4: If you're a RVF member, you already might as well say no to that shit. These feminist lurkers will tell on your ass so quick for some Jezebel props.

Nope.

Drug Dealer Game

Are you asking how you can reap the benefits or being a drug dealer without actually being one?

I can explain this in three different ways. Not so sure it's good for our young minds here though.

Drug Dealer Game

This post wasnt well thought out, I was basically just thinking aloud. This girl was stunning, it almost hurt my head to see them together.

I think it would be a cool life, in another life (just like I think being a pilot would be cool). In reality, both are probably a drag. Im paranoid as it is, so im not cut from that cloth. Id imagine most are constantly on edge and can never relax (was that new guy a snitch? is someone trying to kill me? etc)

I think one of the answers el mech is to just hang with this dude more often. Im sure his fly girl has similar fly friends.

Drug Dealer Game

You got it wrong:

Step 1: befriend a drug dealer
Step 2: buy a large amount off of him (enough for a real party with 30+ people)
Step 3: when you have girls over you do drugs
Step 4: she sees you have a ton of it and now "assumes" you may be a dealer (no one saves coke anyway so if you do it implies you may also be a dealer)
Step 5: avoid all direct answers as to what you do for a living

Now you are a drug dealer in her eyes. In this scenario get her to "introduce you" to some of her friends. Slip them a gram bag for "fun" as a favor to "her friends".

Trap set and you no longer have to worry about being killed.

Drugs are the number 1 "lifestyle game" advantage. Once you realize all girls want to do is have fun and party and have fun and party... Well become the party. Your initial outlay to set this up is a few grand but you have a long-term benefit. And if you buy off a real legit person that you are close with the cost will be sliced in half. Particularly if you can also bring girls to him.

Don't bother with anything else except xtac and coke, as with everything else, follow the $$$$ and you'll find the attractive women.

Drug Dealer Game

There seems to be a high turnover of Americanos who try this where I live.

http://www.afntijuana.info/seguridad/158...bsl__mcfHQ

Rico... Sauve....

Drug Dealer Game

Quote: (06-14-2013 09:08 AM)_DC_ Wrote:  

This post wasnt well thought out, I was basically just thinking aloud. This girl was stunning, it almost hurt my head to see them together.

I think it would be a cool life, in another life (just like I think being a pilot would be cool). In reality, both are probably a drag. Im paranoid as it is, so im not cut from that cloth. Id imagine most are constantly on edge and can never relax (was that new guy a snitch? is someone trying to kill me? etc)

I think one of the answers el mech is to just hang with this dude more often. Im sure his fly girl has similar fly friends.
One real low level way to get involved is to get some scripts from a psycho doc for some speedy focus drugs and just have them laying around. The girls who like them will come, just give them each a few and rotate. I would say it's good for a couple new bangs a month.

You really can't get busted if you're not selling and have the script.

Your welcome

Drug Dealer Game

Hypothetically if you were to run fake/light drug dealer game there would be ways to minimize the danger level but not completely remove it.

For example:

Have a stash of various drugs.
Don't get high off your own supply.
Ideally get a dealer who you've known for a long time. It'll be easier to get certain drugs from him compared to a random person.
Don't have shady people around you.
When a girl is over have a gun visible but unloaded.

These are a few things you could do if you wanted to run this type of game.

Drug Dealer Game

I wouldn't sell drugs but I've been thinking about playing fake drug dealer game for some time. Those guys get some hot ass girls

Quote:Quote:

Posted by el mechanico - Today 11:21 AM

One real low level way to get involved is to get some scripts from a psycho doc for some speedy focus drugs and just have them laying around. The girls who like them will come, just give them each a few and rotate. I would say it's good for a couple new bangs a month.

You really can't get busted if you're not selling and have the script.

More tips please.........

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Drug Dealer Game

I'm not trying to have a dig at you OP, but the fact that you asked this question on a public forum demonstrates that a career in which you have to be tactful and clandestine to avoid trouble probably isn't for you.

Drug Dealer Game

Rafael Caro Quintero got caught because of the girl he was with in Costa Rica made a phone call. That one guy el J.J. from Mexico also got caught because his girl posted a picture on FB apparently.... So I assume being a drug dealer will get you pussy but you still need some game or you will get caught up in shit, it is known for girls to betray drug dealers.

Drug Dealer Game

First, I made it clear that I woudn't do it because I hace a good career.

Second, the day Im scared to post a question on an anonymous forum will be a sad day. Show me an instance where police secured a warrant off of a forum post (im serious, and curious)

Drug Dealer Game

Quote: (06-15-2013 11:48 AM)_DC_ Wrote:  

First, I made it clear that I woudn't do it because I hace a good career.

Second, the day Im scared to post a question on an anonymous forum will be a sad day. Show me an instance where police secured a warrant off of a forum post (im serious, and curious)

Yeah, maybe I was a bit of a dick in that post. Still, I wouldn't go shouting about it, anonymously on the internet or otherwise.

Drug Dealer Game

We don't promote illegal behaviors here.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter