rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chihuahua, Mexico

Chihuahua, Mexico

Does anybody have any data on this city? Not the state but the city. I've received a really good job offer(for 6 months) there but I am worried about safety. It is 1 of the more dangerous non border cities in Mexico and just a few hours from Juarez? Any first or legit 2nd hand experience?

Chihuahua, Mexico

Side note: Chihuahua girls are top-notch. Very hot, European looking type and very feminine.

Chihuahua, Mexico

I dont have up to date intel on the city itself, but Ive had a few girls from Chihuahua and they are great. Tall, feminine, and I love their accents.

Chihuahua, Mexico

Quote: (06-11-2013 11:46 AM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

Does anybody have any data on this city? Not the state but the city. I've received a really good job offer(for 6 months) there but I am worried about safety. It is 1 of the more dangerous non border cities in Mexico and just a few hours from Juarez? Any first or legit 2nd hand experience?

Industrial town more formal in dress, speech, etc. than Juarez haven't been there since 2003 but the girls are fly my family is originally from San Diego de Alcala just south of there. People are more European since there weren't any large native groups (Mayan, Aztec) to mix with its about half caucasian with a number of dark redheads everywhere the indigenous people still dress in their native tunics. When I've been out there were alot of tall chicks alot of mestizas but mostly caucasoid obesity is hitting everyone but you've got it check out. Feminine but social climbing girls. The violence shouldn't be to bad just don't go where there are alot of narcotics traficers.
http://www.eldiariodechihuahua.mx/seccio...n=Sociales

Chihuahua, Mexico

Good to hear about the Europeans blood, I won't stand out so much. It's great money for 6 months but the violence seems to be on the uptrend. Juarez violence seems to be on the downtrend so maybe it's shifted to Chihuahua. What I am mainly worried about is having to lock myself inside most of my time which will be a lot since its a 40 hour a week job. I don't mind visiting more dangerous places for a weekend or so but living in them is a different story. It looks like in 2011 there were about 2 murders per day in the city of over 800k. This is top 10 in the world of murders per 100k people but really not any worse than some 1st tier Colombian cities.

The place seems to be completely off the radar, there are very few girls on LAcupid from there. I can hardly find any information that isn't clouded with Juarez statistics. Luckily I found 1 guy on lonely planet who seems to visit a lot and made it sound liveable.

Chihuahua, Mexico

Quote: (06-11-2013 07:53 PM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

Good to hear about the Europeans blood, I won't stand out so much. It's great money for 6 months but the violence seems to be on the uptrend. Juarez violence seems to be on the downtrend so maybe it's shifted to Chihuahua. What I am mainly worried about is having to lock myself inside most of my time which will be a lot since its a 40 hour a week job. I don't mind visiting more dangerous places for a weekend or so but living in them is a different story. It looks like in 2011 there were about 2 murders per day in the city of over 800k. This is top 10 in the world of murders per 100k people but really not any worse than some 1st tier Colombian cities.

The place seems to be completely off the radar, there are very few girls on LAcupid from there. I can hardly find any information that isn't clouded with Juarez statistics. Luckily I found 1 guy on lonely planet who seems to visit a lot and made it sound liveable.

Chihuahua is the among the most equal cities in Mexico the gap between the rich and poor is among the smallest. Women don't go on lacupid because the men don't leave for greener pastures as their isn't as much of a need by Mexican standards so there isn't a gender imbalance as in other cities. This also means there is less of a financial incentive also since they don't need a sugar daddy to live comfortably. Chihuahua lives on mining and manufacturing and both are doing well for now.

Chihuahua, Mexico

2 things I know about Chihuahua.

1. Its very dangerous or one of the most dangerous states in the country. But having said that I really doubt anything will happen to you. Just exercise caution like you would in any country.

2. Chihuahua has some of the best girls in all of Mexico. I love the Mexican chihuahua accent on the girls so you will be around top notch girls.

Its so sad that most of the more dangerous parts in Mexico are where all the good girls are at. There is no violence down south in Mexico City, Oaxaca, or Puebla but the girls down there are wack. In my opinion Northern Mexico which is Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua, Nuevo Leon, Sinaloa and Zacatecas have the best women in Mexico including Guadalajara.

Chihuahua, Mexico

Quote: (06-11-2013 11:19 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

1. Its very dangerous or one of the most dangerous states in the country. But having said that I really doubt anything will happen to you. Just exercise caution like you would in any country.

2. Chihuahua has some of the best girls in all of Mexico. I love the Mexican chihuahua accent on the girls so you will be around top notch girls.

Its so sad that most of the more dangerous parts in Mexico are where all the good girls are at. There is no violence down south in Mexico City, Oaxaca, or Puebla but the girls down there are wack. In my opinion Northern Mexico which is Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua, Nuevo Leon, Sinaloa and Zacatecas have the best women in Mexico including Guadalajara.

And Coahuila, dont forget Coahuila.

Chihuahua, Mexico

Quote: (06-12-2013 07:49 AM)bars Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2013 11:19 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

And Coahuila, dont forget Coahuila.

You are right. I remember a while back when I went to Saltillo and boy did I have fun. I also forgot to mention Durango. The women in Durango are also very fly. Aguascalientes is also an honorable mention. I think Mexico is underrated when it comes to women and part of the reason is because many of the hot tourist spots are in Southern Mexico where many of the people have more indigenous features. Very rarely do people go to Northern Mexico. There is a consensus in Mexico that the best women are up North. I really miss Mexico and want to go back badly, but im hesitant because of the security situation.

Chihuahua, Mexico

^^^ When the murder and mayhem calm down a bit in Monterrey, I am so there. Just browsing the women of that city on badoo was making me horny. Mexican women are much better than Mexican American women.

Chihuahua, Mexico

Chih. is a nice city. But the location is awesome. Its one of the more interesting parts of Mexico for exploring.

The city itself has a decent centre but can be spread out. You are going there with a good job, so get an apt in a good location and you wont have to worry about safety. Like most of Mexico, the crime mostly happens in the surrounding areas.

I dont know if you ride motorcycles, but I spent a month in Chih. ripping the shit out of the copper canyon and surrounding mountains. It is easily one of the most incredible riding areas I have ever been to.

Check out Hidalgo Parral as well. Its a nice sized city with a beautiful centre, friendly and attractive females, and good location. Durango as well is pretty cool, it was once the centre for western movie film productions and has a lot of artists and cowboys there. Also fine chicas. And one of the best rides in the world is from Durango to Mazatlan. Insanely beautiful.

If I had the offer I would be there in a heartbeat. Even with a small chance of danger, the people and landscape more than make up for it.

Chihuahua, Mexico

They are setting me up in a condo in a gated community and paying for everything for the 6 months. She said it was really nice but hopefully she sends me photos in the morning. I probably won't go throwing money around too much.

My main deterrent right now is the hassle of working for a Canadian company in Mexico while being a US citizen. I have to create my own company to work for until my work visa is approved. It just sounds like a paperwork mess with the IRS which scares me a little. Not too worried about taxes since a lot of it is perdiem and perks like that which aren't taxed.

@lanar. When is the last time you were there? Glad to keep hearing first hand experience that its not really as dangerous as the statistics which is true in most cases.

Chihuahua, Mexico

What kind of gig is this, generally speaking?

Its interesting in Latin America, lots of the more sparsely populated places end up being very white because of a history of Europeans taking over land for agriculture.

In a way Northern Mexico is reminiscent of El Eje Cafetero in Colombia, where there are many small cities that are very white.

Chihuahua, Mexico

If you don't mind me asking what kind of work are you doing down there.

Chihuahua, Mexico

I'm an inspector. It would be working for a large aircraft company through a 3rd party. Thats basically what I'm doing now except in the states. Roughly the same $ but what I'm doing now is pretty monotonous and the contract is ending sometime from june-september.

Chihuahua, Mexico

Quote: (06-12-2013 02:12 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

^^^ When the murder and mayhem calm down a bit in Monterrey, I am so there. Just browsing the women of that city on badoo was making me horny. Mexican women are much better than Mexican American women.

You know InternationSwagger is down there almost monthly. PM him to get details. Was planning on doing a day trip there this weekend but decide to possibly hit Laredo instead. Still a possibility though. Its about a three hour trip from McAllen and the toll roads are safe during the day and most if not all nights. I have an old car so its not a target like the big Trucks and black SUV's. I'll keep you posted if I pull the trigger. If it doesnt happen this weekend the probably the 4th of July weekend. I will hit it before July closes out 4sho.

I went pre cartel and had a blast. Been wanting to go back ever since. Can't wait to touchdown again.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Chihuahua, Mexico

Quote:Quote:

@lanar. When is the last time you were there? Glad to keep hearing first hand experience that its not really as dangerous as the statistics which is true in most cases.

It was 2006.

There was always something in the news about narco crimes but I didnt know anyone who was directly affected by it.

One thing to keep in mind is that if you are fair skinned with a bit of a beard people might think you are Mennonite. There are a lot of them in Chih. and they are standing up to the narcos in a big way. Not sure how long they will keep it up as some have already came back to Canada and some are heading to Russia.

I am a bit skeptical of the safety of gated communities. My family is heavy in oil and see gated communities as heat scores, for young single men often blending in with people of your own age and interests is far safer. Not to mention more fun.

Excited for you man, it will be a great experience.

Chihuahua, Mexico

Quote: (06-12-2013 09:39 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

You know InternationSwagger is down there almost monthly. PM him to get details. Was planning on doing a day trip there this weekend but decide to possibly hit Laredo instead. Still a possibility though. Its about a three hour trip from McAllen and the toll roads are safe during the day and most if not all nights. I have an old car so its not a target like the big Trucks and black SUV's. I'll keep you posted if I pull the trigger. If it doesnt happen this weekend the probably the 4th of July weekend. I will hit it before July closes out 4sho.

I went pre cartel and had a blast. Been wanting to go back ever since. Can't wait to touchdown again.

It may be okay. But I know a girl pretty well that's from Monterrey. She just moved to California from there. She warned me against going. Her family personally knows a bunch of people that have been kidnapped and shit. I told her I'd be going for the nightlife and she said best to just stay away for now.

Chihuahua, Mexico

Quote: (06-12-2013 11:27 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-12-2013 09:39 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

It may be okay. But I know a girl pretty well that's from Monterrey. She just moved to California from there. She warned me against going. Her family personally knows a bunch of people that have been kidnapped and shit. I told her I'd be going for the nightlife and she said best to just stay away for now.

You'll do okay as long as you stay out of trouble. Tourists are not targeted frequently because no one knows about them, they don't attract much attention, and they don't have roots.

The thing with these stories is that they involve locals or their family members. People know people and stories about people's income gets trickled up the chain. i.e, 1 - Pedro's cousin from LA is coming to visit and the Zetas find out. That's a target right there since they know he's not broke. 2 - Pedro has a shop in Anywhere, Mexico and the Zetas want their cut. If he's a doctor they know he's well off.

Another thing is, sometimes people talk too much when riding a cab. Cab drivers are hawks for cartels and kidnappers, they do the recon work. If you say you're moving in and work for a MNC or you're in for the weekend flush with cash, they might snitch on you with their commanders.

Personally, whenever I go to Mexico I just: stay out of trouble and not talk much to cabbies unless I know them, it's always been a success. Mexican friends tell me stories about them or their families being kidnapped/mugged/shot/killed all the time, but I've never been mugged or kidnapped despite going to shitholes or riding on buses from Texas-Mexico City.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Chihuahua, Mexico

I may be making a trip to Chihuahua in about two months. The forum seems to be sorely lacking in specific information for that city, so I will try to post what I can.

Chihuahua, Mexico

I may be making a trip to Chihuahua in about two months. The forum seems to be sorely lacking in specific information for that city, so I will try to post what I can.

Chihuahua, Mexico

Went there for 3 days a few years ago. I dont remember too much but I can tell you that there were plenty hot girls around and when I as a blond European walked in the club there, every girl would turn to stare at me. Back in the day I had 0 Spanish but still could pull a hot girl there without problem. Regarding safety, it looked ok, but everybody warned me as well.

The copper canyon or sierra terrahumara closeby is an incredible place, you should def visit. Authentic native indians still living their in the mountains. The inspiration for the book 'Born to run' which is still one of my favourite stories.

Chihuahua, Mexico

Quote: (06-11-2013 01:28 PM)germanico Wrote:  

I dont have up to date intel on the city itself, but Ive had a few girls from Chihuahua and they are great. Tall, feminine, and I love their accents.

Anyone have any tips on day gaming in a place like Chiahuahua? I may be going there alone. Just strictly to vacation and try to plant a flag. In the US...when I go to other towns I hang out at starbucks or a mall to daygame.

Any tips on good places to go while in a place like Chihauhua?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Chihuahua, Mexico

The local zocalo.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Chihuahua, Mexico

Speakeasy, Monterey in a few months. I'm in Chiapas now but miss the north pretty badly. Anyway ill b there crashing w a super wealthy fam who is super into couch surfing so if you want to chill or need a place to stay there is always room. Seriously.

OP fucking go!! Northern Mexico is awesome, and is dangerous if your stupid. Just keep your head and you'll be asking for an extension I bet. Make it over to Monterrey despite the rep it has, it is an awesome city.