rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No love for Turkey?

No love for Turkey?

I find it interesting that there is barely any information on Turkey.
I am from Germany and we have a lot of Turkish immigrants, and frankly they tend to be very unattractive on average.
However, knowing a lot of Erasmus students I am always surprised at the amount of hot girls that come from real Turkish cities like Izmir or Istanbul, and they are very liberal, dress in mini skirts and high heels, and are very warm and friendly.
Besides, Istanbul or Izmir would be far from the many shitholes you find in many other countries with beautiful women, and offer a lot of attractions apart from the women.

So any thoughts on Turkey?

No love for Turkey?

It's not Turkish girls that are the problem. It's Turkish men. The trick is to isolate them. On site in Turkey however that's close to impossible, stick to the tourist resorts or try to nab the Turkish girls abroad.

Oh and use the search function. Turkish men's propensity toward cockblocking is well documented.

No love for Turkey?

I've never known muslims to be a really easy nut to crack. Only ever heard of one guy SNL'ing a muslim girl, and she was from Egypt - pretty sure Turkey is worse. OTOH I've heard from people that have been to Istanbul that many Turkish men have game and are big time hustlers and players. Many are gay also.

No love for Turkey?

I've found Turkish girls living in America to be extremely receptive to any sort of decent game.

For one, they're usually from the more Western thinking part of Turkey, meaning they probably have a decent amount of cash if they've come to America. They're looking to escape the existent, but not dominant Muslim culture, and they generally look very good.

The level of game needed to play ball with a 7+ Turkish woman in the States is considerably less than it would be to play ball with an American 5. If you can show a Turkish girl that you're a hardworking, social guy with the slightest bit of alpha tendency than you can have one too. They're willing cooks, cleaners, and love to remind a man he is king of the house.

I have a pretty extensive Turkish network in the States and it wouldn't surprise me at all if I marry a Turkish girl down the road if I want children.

No love for Turkey?

A lot of Turkish guys complain that Turkish women are less attractive and friendly than German girls, so they stopped bothering with Turkish girls. My cousin in Istanbul after just returning from Antalya was telling me about how much friendlier and hotter Russian girls were and has been taking Russian classes and returning to Antalya annually. I’d say not to ever skip Istanbul for the sake of traveling, and to also give Turkish girls a shot to see how you like them, but if you’re just looking for girls, even though some Turkish girls can be very attractive and sweet, the attractiveness and sweetness of the average Turkish girl isn’t as high as those of girls in Ukraine and Romania.

Language: This could seriously set you apart from other men because not many people put in the effort to learn this language, which isn't so hard once you get the hang of certain grammatical concepts. If you’re fluent in German or French, pick up Assimil Turkish for 24,90 €. It’s a 5 month text and audio course that the best language learners use, and it claims to take you to a B2 level in fluency.
http://fr.assimil.com/

For the record, they have languages for English-speakers too, just not Turkish.

I wrote of just a few experiences being flirted with constantly by Turkish girls.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24145-...#pid456175

I’ve always traveled to Turkey to spend time with relatives, but I will roll solo next time and make sweet love to many women. Worst case scenario is Turkey is currently the 6th most traveled to country in the world with lots of female European tourists, especially from Russia and Germany.

Quote: (05-28-2013 02:21 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Turkish men's propensity toward cockblocking is well documented.

This is true. On the one hand, the vast majority of Turkish women wait until marriage to have sex, and on the other hand, they’re putting off marriage for their mid- to late-20s. These conservative rules about waiting for marriage were created back when people got married in their teens, and now they’re being used to turn Turkish men into frustrated perverts who will be insanely jealous of any sort of success you may have with women, money, lifestyle, etc.

Quote: (05-28-2013 03:51 PM)Sugar Wrote:  

OTOH I've heard from people that have been to Istanbul that many Turkish men have game and are big time hustlers and players.

Turkish culture is warm and friendly like Latino culture. Women there do get approached frequently. The men don’t have impressive social skills, but the culture encourages hyper-aggressive behavior in men. This aggressiveness tends to work out well for them in Western Europe.

I had good results teasing one of the more Westernized-looking girls in Turkey once, and she had a boyfriend. I told her Turkish girls were not pretty and she followed me around doing this play fighting thing. I'll have to test that out some more. Before trying it, just be sure she understands the humor.

Most Turkish women may not want to date non-Muslims or non-Turks, but there are plenty who do, and you can usually tell who they are. It seems like they tend to prefer Mediterranean or Middle Eastern features, but there are plenty who date Nordic-looking and black men.

Quote: (05-28-2013 04:38 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

I have a pretty extensive Turkish network in the States and it wouldn't surprise me at all if I marry a Turkish girl down the road if I want children.

Good decision. If I marry, I’ll definitely marry a Turkish girl. They’re much more open to romance than Western women, have about a 6 percent divorce rate, low obesity rates, and know their place.

[Image: tumblr_lsjt4w09_Xs1r2qrd9o1_500.jpg]

No love for Turkey?

Quote: (05-28-2013 02:17 PM)anythinggoes Wrote:  

I find it interesting that there is barely any information on Turkey.
I am from Germany and we have a lot of Turkish immigrants, and frankly they tend to be very unattractive on average.
However, knowing a lot of Erasmus students I am always surprised at the amount of hot girls that come from real Turkish cities like Izmir or Istanbul, and they are very liberal, dress in mini skirts and high heels, and are very warm and friendly.
Besides, Istanbul or Izmir would be far from the many shitholes you find in many other countries with beautiful women, and offer a lot of attractions apart from the women.

So any thoughts on Turkey?

We have a lot of Turks in Australia too.

The girls can be real slutty and love to party, which is good, and some are real sexy babes

But yeah, *most* males are a joke, and the religion issue is a problem [lets not go there!]

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

No love for Turkey?

My girl is Turkish. She's sexy and feminine. I'm happy with her. I always thought I'd end up with a latin girl, but she surprised me.

No love for Turkey?

Quote: (05-29-2013 01:48 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

My girl is Turkish. She's sexy and feminine. I'm happy with her. I always thought I'd end up with a latin girl, but she surprised me.

Having been to Istanbul a couple times, I'd say Turkish girls generally are sort of neutral compared to the ROW in my experience, maybe not generally anything special but they are typically not overweight, and there are more than a few hotties running around. More than you'd think at least - espeically in the upper middle classes. When I was back in NYC there were two very attractive upper class girls I ran into like 8+s. A few of the bars/clubs I was in in Istanbul had some decent looking women too. I didn' hit the clubs but heard it was pretty good.

Also when I was in Germany for Oktoberfest there was a really exotically hot Turkish waitress there who served us once, so I would say there are more than you'd think.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

No love for Turkey?

Quote: (05-29-2013 04:48 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2013 01:48 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Having been to Istanbul a couple times, I'd say Turkish girls generally are sort of neutral compared to the ROW in my experience, maybe not generally anything special but they are typically not overweight, and there are more than a few hotties running around. More than you'd think at least - espeically in the upper middle classes. When I was back in NYC there were two very attractive upper class girls I ran into like 8+s. A few of the bars/clubs I was in in Istanbul had some decent looking women too. I didn' hit the clubs but heard it was pretty good.

Also when I was in Germany for Oktoberfest there was a really exotically hot Turkish waitress there who served us once, so I would say there are more than you'd think.

Yeah, her sister is gorgeous too. I've met a handful of 20-30 something Turkish women and more looked good than not. I work with a bunch of older Turkish ladies though and some have aged well and some haven't. My girl grew up in Western Europe though. She only lived in Turkey until we was 7 but goes back frequently and most of her extended family is there plus her parents also own a house there.

No love for Turkey?

Quote: (05-29-2013 04:48 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Having been to Istanbul a couple times, I'd say Turkish girls generally are sort of neutral compared to the ROW in my experience, maybe not generally anything special but they are typically not overweight, and there are more than a few hotties running around.

Turkey is maybe good (if you can stand Turk men and the ugly way they usually behave with women, anyone who has spent more than two days in Odessa, Kiev, Chisinau, Tashkent, ect knows what I'm talking about), but Turkmenistan is MUCH more intriguing. Met a few Turkmen chicks in Tashkent (semi-pros, those elusive creatures of circumstances), and admittedly they were gorgeous. As a side note, there's also in Tashkent many girls of Turk ethnicity - or maybe it's Persian ethnicity, anyway there is many gorgeous white skinned brunettes obviously of Middle East genealogy.

Here is an interesting read/report about Ashgabat.

Turkmen women (pic from my dating site):

No love for Turkey?

Ashgabat has some of the most interesting looking architecture in the world, like some sort of photographers paradise.

No love for Turkey?

Quote: (05-28-2013 05:42 PM)RASER Wrote:  

We have a lot of Turks in Australia too.

The girls can be real slutty and love to party, which is good, and some are real sexy babes

Yeah Turkish girls here are fairly slutty and usually the trashy kind of slutty. Same with the Italian and Greek girls, it's just the stereotype of wog girls. The dudes are pretty similar too. Basically the same as American "guido's" but with a love for modified cars.

Quote: (05-28-2013 05:42 PM)RASER Wrote:  

But yeah, *most* males are a joke, and the religion issue is a problem [lets not go there!]

Most Turks here aren't very religious. I don't know any young turks who aren't irreligious or Muslim in name only.

No love for Turkey?

* Typical Turkish girl is 3-5 maximum.
* Turkish girls which live in abroad do not feel the social pressure on them (except in Germany where there is a HUGE Turkish population) that they can suck your dick
* As Atilla said they are open to romance if what you understand from "romance" is buying flowers, taking her to a lunch (not dinner) and then sending her home before sun sets that she won't be late home for dinner because her father said so
* And obesity is not less than in Europe but less than USA
* One of the reasons for leaving my country were the girls. Come on man coming to Turkey to fuck is like going to Africa to see snow. Yes when I lived there I always found a way to fuck but choices are minimal. You always lower your standards. May be 5% may be 10% of the girls will fuck before marriage and when you think that if I would draw 2 eyes and a mouth to my ass it would look better than most girls there... You will be wasting your time. You can get laid but it's a very, very hard work. Well in Africa there is still snow after all, on klimanjaro, and there are also beautiful fuckable girls in Turkey. If you can go to the top.

By the way you were right. Turkish men are world class cockblockers. Keep an eye on them.

No love for Turkey?

Quote: (05-30-2013 04:50 PM)inostranec Wrote:  

* Typical Turkish girl is 3-5 maximum.
* Turkish girls which live in abroad do not feel the social pressure on them (except in Germany where there is a HUGE Turkish population) that they can suck your dick
* As Atilla said they are open to romance if what you understand from "romance" is buying flowers, taking her to a lunch (not dinner) and then sending her home before sun sets that she won't be late home for dinner because her father said so
* And obesity is not less than in Europe but less than USA
* One of the reasons for leaving my country were the girls. Come on man coming to Turkey to fuck is like going to Africa to see snow. Yes when I lived there I always found a way to fuck but choices are minimal. You always lower your standards. May be 5% may be 10% of the girls will fuck before marriage and when you think that if I would draw 2 eyes and a mouth to my ass it would look better than most girls there... You will be wasting your time. You can get laid but it's a very, very hard work. Well in Africa there is still snow after all, on klimanjaro, and there are also beautiful fuckable girls in Turkey. If you can go to the top.

By the way you were right. Turkish men are world class cockblockers. Keep an eye on them.

I'm not a doctor...but this sounds about right...maybe bump up the Turkish girls by a notch or two but they are certainly nothing special, and the Turkish guys are huge c*ckblockers who kill the vibe pretty much in any environment. Like u said, nobody is really going to Turkey to pick up poosy...in reality, the Turkish guys are DYING to get away to EE and the CIS to pick up desperate decent looking girls.....

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

No love for Turkey?

Turkish girls are nowhere near as hot as Lebanese or Iranian girls, but there are some stunners of course. I'd say the average Turkish girl is fit, has an okay ass, a rack that's not worth writing home about and a very average face. Turkish girls in Istanbul are very friendly, Taksim is where it's at, lot's of nice clubs there, and compared to Western Europe, the prices aren't that bad. Turkish girls in London are quite stuck-up, or at least they never give douchebags the time of the day. I live in a Turkish neighborhood in London, and unfortunately there hasn't been one Turkish girl who was nice to me. Turkish dude, be it their boyfriend or nice guy friend, they protect their women like children, when you hit on a Turkish girl, and a dude is around, get ready for a confrontation. Back in LA, Turkish girls were nicer, but I was always after the Latinas and Persian girls.

Nonetheless, go to Turkey, if you really like Turkish chicks, and let us know how it goes.

No love for Turkey?

Quote: (05-28-2013 05:14 PM)Atilla Wrote:  

A lot of Turkish guys complain that Turkish women are less attractive and friendly than German girls, so they stopped bothering with Turkish girls. My cousin in Istanbul after just returning from Antalya was telling me about how much friendlier and hotter Russian girls were and has been taking Russian classes and returning to Antalya annually. I’d say not to ever skip Istanbul for the sake of traveling, and to also give Turkish girls a shot to see how you like them, but if you’re just looking for girls, even though some Turkish girls can be very attractive and sweet, the attractiveness and sweetness of the average Turkish girl isn’t as high as those of girls in Ukraine and Romania.

Language: This could seriously set you apart from other men because not many people put in the effort to learn this language, which isn't so hard once you get the hang of certain grammatical concepts. If you’re fluent in German or French, pick up Assimil Turkish for 24,90 €. It’s a 5 month text and audio course that the best language learners use, and it claims to take you to a B2 level in fluency.
http://fr.assimil.com/

For the record, they have languages for English-speakers too, just not Turkish.

I wrote of just a few experiences being flirted with constantly by Turkish girls.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24145-...#pid456175

I’ve always traveled to Turkey to spend time with relatives, but I will roll solo next time and make sweet love to many women. Worst case scenario is Turkey is currently the 6th most traveled to country in the world with lots of female European tourists, especially from Russia and Germany.

Quote: (05-28-2013 02:21 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Turkish men's propensity toward cockblocking is well documented.

This is true. On the one hand, the vast majority of Turkish women wait until marriage to have sex, and on the other hand, they’re putting off marriage for their mid- to late-20s. These conservative rules about waiting for marriage were created back when people got married in their teens, and now they’re being used to turn Turkish men into frustrated perverts who will be insanely jealous of any sort of success you may have with women, money, lifestyle, etc.

Quote: (05-28-2013 03:51 PM)Sugar Wrote:  

OTOH I've heard from people that have been to Istanbul that many Turkish men have game and are big time hustlers and players.

Turkish culture is warm and friendly like Latino culture. Women there do get approached frequently. The men don’t have impressive social skills, but the culture encourages hyper-aggressive behavior in men. This aggressiveness tends to work out well for them in Western Europe.

I had good results teasing one of the more Westernized-looking girls in Turkey once, and she had a boyfriend. I told her Turkish girls were not pretty and she followed me around doing this play fighting thing. I'll have to test that out some more. Before trying it, just be sure she understands the humor.

Most Turkish women may not want to date non-Muslims or non-Turks, but there are plenty who do, and you can usually tell who they are. It seems like they tend to prefer Mediterranean or Middle Eastern features, but there are plenty who date Nordic-looking and black men.

Quote: (05-28-2013 04:38 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Good decision. If I marry, I’ll definitely marry a Turkish girl. They’re much more open to romance than Western women, have about a 6 percent divorce rate, low obesity rates, and know their place.

[Image: tumblr_lsjt4w09_Xs1r2qrd9o1_500.jpg]

is she a turkish girl or a random bird from the internet?lol

No love for Turkey?

^^ Her hair looks like that of a Turkish girl, so I'd say yes, and if his name is really Atilla then he is Turkish too

No love for Turkey?

Quote: (05-31-2013 07:35 AM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

^^ Her hair looks like that of a Turkish girl, so I'd say yes, and if his name is really Atilla then he is Turkish too

waouu I want more info about her [Image: wink.gif]

No love for Turkey?

I have spent a lot of time in Istanbul and other Turkish cities and I have to admit frankly I was a bit disappointed with the women there. They were unapproachable, unfriendly, and defensive. Befriending a Turkish woman makes no good sense. To add insult to injury, the women there were not that feminine- they wore white puma or adidas sneakers, wore their hair in ponytails , and preferred jeans. Their voices were a bit loud as well.
The women in the big cities are generally materialistic, uncultured, and quite snobbish. They also like to stick with their groups of friends (mostly in college) and do not have interest in meeting foreign men.

On the other hand, I have met many Arabic women in my travels. Arabic women generally were much more feminine: beautiful curly hair, high heels or high boots, and smiling giggly faces- they are a much better option for dating. I found that Arabic women are much more warm, open, and friendly than Turkish women. They are also soft-spoken, cute, much more innocent, and family-oriented.

My cousin in Istanbul told me that it took a very hard one year for him just to get the phone number from a woman he met in college in Istanbul. Lots of hard work and effort for little return!

For all travellers heading to Turkey's big cities- DO NOT GO FOR THE GIRLS!!!

No love for Turkey?

In my experience, it depends on the family they come from and how traditional they are. Generally the girls are liberal for Muslims in that they may drink and wear tight clothing and short skirts, but it's rare that you'll be able to get past first base within the first couple of "dates." They are also generally VERY proud of being Turkish. They may date you but you probably won't be a serious thing for them because A.), you're not Turkish, and B.), you're not Muslim. Most are looking to marry another Turk. Though not very religious, being a Muslim still matters. It would be like a Greek Orthodox marrying a Lutheran from some protestant country, something in the culture looks down on it. Of course if you convert, then you may have less obstacles, though you'll never be really considered Turkish by most in her community. Actually they're a lot like Armenians in the sense that they can be liberal and wealthy, but when i comes to marriage, there is a lot of pressure from within in their community to marry an Armenian. Hence, many won't seriously consider you because of this kind of pressure. Of course there are exceptions to the rule, but this is what I've noticed from those living in the US.

Just my two cents.

I find Turkish women quite attractive. If you like dark-haired women with olive skin, Turkish women should fit the bill. In Istanbul they're quite stylish too.

No love for Turkey?

Marrying a Turkish women sounds fine, but to convert religions to Islam or any other religion for your woman is pure beta IMHO. Women are attracted to manly men. Some of the attributes of a manly man are leadership, strength and integrity. A man who changes his religion to appease his woman sends a clear message that he is weak, needy and insecure – not a leader but a follower – one who has no integrity and will step over his own convictions to gain acceptance from others. In other words he is a wimp, a wuss, which women find extremely unattractive.

No love for Turkey?

I was in Turkey once but the only hot girls I saw there were tourists

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

No love for Turkey?

interesting views on Turkey, think I must have been to the wrong places! I must admit all my trips to Turkey have been on business (Gebze / Bursa regions)...however, generally I have found the quality (looks only of course) of woman to be not too high (granted I have not had much chance to hunt in the right locations perhaps).....also, is it just me, but are Turkish men the biggest cockblockers on the planet?!

No love for Turkey?

Quote: (06-01-2013 05:01 PM)kingscaple Wrote:  

I have spent a lot of time in Istanbul and other Turkish cities and I have to admit frankly I was a bit disappointed with the women there. They were unapproachable, unfriendly, and defensive. Befriending a Turkish woman makes no good sense. To add insult to injury, the women there were not that feminine- they wore white puma or adidas sneakers, wore their hair in ponytails , and preferred jeans. Their voices were a bit loud as well.
The women in the big cities are generally materialistic, uncultured, and quite snobbish. They also like to stick with their groups of friends (mostly in college) and do not have interest in meeting foreign men.

On the other hand, I have met many Arabic women in my travels. Arabic women generally were much more feminine: beautiful curly hair, high heels or high boots, and smiling giggly faces- they are a much better option for dating. I found that Arabic women are much more warm, open, and friendly than Turkish women. They are also soft-spoken, cute, much more innocent, and family-oriented.

My cousin in Istanbul told me that it took a very hard one year for him just to get the phone number from a woman he met in college in Istanbul. Lots of hard work and effort for little return!

For all travellers heading to Turkey's big cities- DO NOT GO FOR THE GIRLS!!!

You spent “a lot of time” in Turkey and got nothing while your cousin spent a whole year in Istanbul for one phone number and you're blaming the girls for being unapproachable, unfriendly, and defensive?

No love for Turkey?

Cousin got one phone number in a year? He's the man!!!