rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An Asian guy going to Sweden, any advice or comment?

I am a new member in this forum, so let me introduce myself a little bit:
I am a 21 years old Taiwanese guy (if you don't know where Taiwan is then just see it as a part of China though actually it is not) I am 182cm tall and have lighter skin than average Asians (My skin color is lighter than South Europeans and Latinos) I have traveled abroad only once and it was when I was 15, so of course I have banged only Taiwanese girls. But I am quite curious about girls of other races (especially white girls) and want to give it a try!!~ So this summer I am going take a trip to Sweden and I think this is a good chance! here are some of my questions:
1. what do Swedish girls think of Asian guys?
2. I don't think I will go to bars, nightclubs..etc, so I will focus mainly on day game! I have read many articles in this forum but I still don't really know how to approach Swedish girls, especially when they are in groups!! can anyone give my some advice? and I heard Swedish girls are really shy, so... perhaps day game doesn't even work there in Sweden??
3. this may be a silly question: I will stay in multiple-people rooms in hostels, so if I have any chance of banging a girl, where should I bang her??
I will appreciate everyone's opinions!(I know there are few Asian guys in this forum, but if you're one of them, I would be interesting in hearing your experience with white girls, no matter where those girls are from!!)

Quote:Quote:

this may be a silly question: I will stay in multiple-people rooms in hostels, so if I have any chance of banging a girl, where should I bang her??

oooooo ouch. I'm all about going there and trying daygame and see how it works, like balls-to-the-wall style. About seeing how a Taiwanese guy does in Sweden. But a hostel? Tough.
If you are bold enough, you can bang her right on the shared room, most people are so self-absorbed they don't even register it. You can also ask for a private room, most hostels have one.

Still, it's a tough position. Good luck in Svenska!

Hey, I lived and studied in Stockholm for a while so I'll be glad to share my opinion. You are tall so it'd work in your favour and your experiences would probably mirror mine.

I'm 189cm tall, competitive swimmer and found that if you are a decently built Asian guy, you can totally kill it in Europe since we are rather immune to the negative reps that some foreign guys suffer from. I found that girls assume the best out of Asians regardless of our real intentions [Image: smile.gif]

1. What do Swedish girls think of Asian guys? They are definitely open to dating Asians and some even have open preferences for Asians. HOWEVER, thanks to feminism Swedish girls tend to be more superficial than others and will judge you more like how a man would sexually judge a woman...Hence looks & dress have a lot more weight than how interesting of a conversationalist you are. This is accentuated by the fact that most Swedish guys are as dull as cardboards but look handsome in general. Therefore, if you are an above-average looking Asian dude who is forward and confident, YES you'll do well with Swedish girls. The popularity of KPOP in Europe helps as well = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sZF7PQpTQ8

2. Nightgame in Sweden (especially Stockholm) sucks because of large mixed-set groups and girls moving in packs that are as tight as a monkey wrench. Girls watch out for their friends and some joints in the Stureplan area attract clientele who are more there to show off instead of to meet new people. However, don't completely write off bars though, especially the ones on the Södermalm island during Summer where people will be out drinking in open terraces and the sun will not set till the wee hours of the night. (Other RVF'ers please chime-in on good joints in Södermalm?)

Day game will work well during Summer (Winter is another story...) and if you approach indirectly, most girls will be friendly and open. Target solos or pairs at most***. Swedish girls are COMPLETELY different animals when in isolation. Ask for random info to open indirectly then transition into: "What are some good bars around here on Thurs, Fri...etc." & "Are there any good events or places to check-out at this time of the month?" If she's feeling friendly, she'll ask where you are from etc...take it as a cue and ask some questions in return, making it seem like you are genuinely interested in Stockholm and Swedish culture.

Swedish girls don't require that tortuous, complex gaming that most Anglo girls demand. Surprisingly, once Swedes start opening up they can get rather chatty. Follow Roosh's advice on Scandinavian game and ultimately end the pick-up with "What are you doing tonight, tomorrow, today (depending on the day)" Insta-date is unlikely since Swedes like to plan everything in advance but if she's gotten a good impression of you, she'll tell you her plans. If she doesn't invite you outright (Swedish girls can be forward and make the 1st invitation) then TELL (do not ask) her: "Let's hang out" or "We should do XYZ tomorrow, etc" based on the conversation you had. ***DO NOT SAY "Do you want to??..." Phrase it as an imperative remark instead of a question. This applies to all girls I feel.

Luckily, Stockholm during Summer is FILLED with stuff to see & do so both of you won't run out of ideas.

Speed to bang is fast after the 1st date. If not same night then definitely by 2nd or 3rd at latest. It would be weird if didn't happen.

Forget about cracking large groups or developing a social-circle. Even locals cannot do this easily since Swedes are some of the most insular people but if you roll like a forward and confident lone-wolf you can do well even solo.

3. Do you have to stay in a hostel? Check Air BNB. I've heard that prices actually drop during Summer months but have never confirmed this. As for Air BNB, many Swedes are away during Summer so there might be good deals on private apartments. One thing working in your favour if you MUST stay at a hostel: Stockholm has some of the largest % of single-occupancy apartments in the world. Meaning many girls will be living by themselves if they are in university or working. If they want to have sex with you (which they'll decide pretty early on...you'll be surprised) they'll be perfectly OK with brining you home and fucking your brains out.

In the end the Swedish mission is not an easy one but absolutely doable.

Swede here. Drop the hostel. It will kill and bury your chances. Get on AirBNB. Pm me with some places you like and I'll tell you which ones have good logistics.

@ ctzhykc: Are you going to Stockholm or Gothenburg? As a lone traveller you'll have a much better time in Gothenburg. Girls are better looking, people are more open & friendly, and you'll receive better responses in both day & nightgame. The 2 cities are very different. I would spend some time in Stockholm but devote more days to Gothenburg.

Quote: (05-11-2013 01:39 PM)The Montrealer Wrote:  

Hey, I lived and studied in Stockholm for a while so I'll be glad to share my opinion. You are tall so it'd work in your favour and your experiences would probably mirror mine.

I'm 189cm tall, competitive swimmer and found that if you are a decently built Asian guy, you can totally kill it in Europe since we are rather immune to the negative reps that some foreign guys suffer from. I found that girls assume the best out of Asians regardless of our real intentions [Image: smile.gif]

1. What do Swedish girls think of Asian guys? They are definitely open to dating Asians and some even have open preferences for Asians. HOWEVER, thanks to feminism Swedish girls tend to be more superficial than others and will judge you more like how a man would sexually judge a woman...Hence looks & dress have a lot more weight than how interesting of a conversationalist you are. This is accentuated by the fact that most Swedish guys are as dull as cardboards but look handsome in general. Therefore, if you are an above-average looking Asian dude who is forward and confident, YES you'll do well with Swedish girls. The popularity of KPOP in Europe helps as well = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sZF7PQpTQ8

2. Nightgame in Sweden (especially Stockholm) sucks because of large mixed-set groups and girls moving in packs that are as tight as a monkey wrench. Girls watch out for their friends and some joints in the Stureplan area attract clientele who are more there to show off instead of to meet new people. However, don't completely write off bars though, especially the ones on the Södermalm island during Summer where people will be out drinking in open terraces and the sun will not set till the wee hours of the night. (Other RVF'ers please chime-in on good joints in Södermalm?)

Day game will work well during Summer (Winter is another story...) and if you approach indirectly, most girls will be friendly and open. Target solos or pairs at most***. Swedish girls are COMPLETELY different animals when in isolation. Ask for random info to open indirectly then transition into: "What are some good bars around here on Thurs, Fri...etc." & "Are there any good events or places to check-out at this time of the month?" If she's feeling friendly, she'll ask where you are from etc...take it as a cue and ask some questions in return, making it seem like you are genuinely interested in Stockholm and Swedish culture.

Swedish girls don't require that tortuous, complex gaming that most Anglo girls demand. Surprisingly, once Swedes start opening up they can get rather chatty. Follow Roosh's advice on Scandinavian game and ultimately end the pick-up with "What are you doing tonight, tomorrow, today (depending on the day)" Insta-date is unlikely since Swedes like to plan everything in advance but if she's gotten a good impression of you, she'll tell you her plans. If she doesn't invite you outright (Swedish girls can be forward and make the 1st invitation) then TELL (do not ask) her: "Let's hang out" or "We should do XYZ tomorrow, etc" based on the conversation you had. ***DO NOT SAY "Do you want to??..." Phrase it as an imperative remark instead of a question. This applies to all girls I feel.

Luckily, Stockholm during Summer is FILLED with stuff to see & do so both of you won't run out of ideas.

Speed to bang is fast after the 1st date. If not same night then definitely by 2nd or 3rd at latest. It would be weird if didn't happen.

Forget about cracking large groups or developing a social-circle. Even locals cannot do this easily since Swedes are some of the most insular people but if you roll like a forward and confident lone-wolf you can do well even solo.

3. Do you have to stay in a hostel? Check Air BNB. I've heard that prices actually drop during Summer months but have never confirmed this. As for Air BNB, many Swedes are away during Summer so there might be good deals on private apartments. One thing working in your favour if you MUST stay at a hostel: Stockholm has some of the largest % of single-occupancy apartments in the world. Meaning many girls will be living by themselves if they are in university or working. If they want to have sex with you (which they'll decide pretty early on...you'll be surprised) they'll be perfectly OK with brining you home and fucking your brains out.

In the end the Swedish mission is not an easy one but absolutely doable.

Hey nice to meet you!! (You’re a Korean Canadian??)
really?? that sounds so nice! I have been wondering if Swedish girls (or generally European girls) may consider our approach weird since as I know, most Asian guys are not interested in white girls (and even if some are, they still don’t approach)
by the way, I forgot to tell you the cities I will visit~ I will stay in Stockholm and Goteborg (I will stay in Goteborg much longer though)
1.wow this really surprises me!! then may I ask you how I should dress myself? actually in summer I wear really simply, only a T-shirt and jeans. As for my look I guess there will be no big problem since I have dated some hottest girls here (but have never dated white girls though, since I don’t even have any chance of knowing one!) well I doubt if Kpop really helps because I am not a Korean. however it seems that many Europeans call us only ''Asians'' (Do European girls think differently of Asian guys from different countries?)
2.I said I may not want to go to a nightclub because I don’t know any Swedish people and thus I may have to go there alone. Transportation may also be a problem for me. oh that event in Södermalm sounds really awesome! actually I am planning to go to Goteborg cultural festival, which is similar and where many outdoor musical performances will be held! As I know, it will last 6 days and from noon to the late evening every day!

wow thanks for such detailed information!! well, so you meant if they’re in pairs, I should isolate one of them? this actually sounds kinda difficult to me. I had better target solos then! by the way, in what kinds of places do you approach girls in Sweden? so far I can think of book stores and beaches. but what if girls are walking on the streets or parks? by the way, may I ask you how old the girls you approached there are? I am almost 21; however some American girls said I look like 18, 19, so perhaps white girls the same age as mine would ignore me since I look a bit younger? BUT are Swedish girls at their 18~20 too shy to our approach??
should I ask for her phone number only after saying ‘’let’s hang out’’? I know Roosh has written a book about Danish girls(and one of my friends completely agrees with him), but it seems that he doesn’t have too much advice on how to do day dame in Sweden. Is there anything special to note?

3.not really, (I planned to stay in the hostels because I thought by doing so I can stay much longer and travel to more places) I have checked Air BNB; it’s really awesome!! it’s a shame on me that I didn’t know such thing! thank you!!^^ I am still looking for apartments for 1 or 2 people on Air BNB~
thanks a lot for your reply!^^ would like to know more about your experience later on.

Quote: (05-11-2013 12:23 PM)Volk Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

this may be a silly question: I will stay in multiple-people rooms in hostels, so if I have any chance of banging a girl, where should I bang her??

oooooo ouch. I'm all about going there and trying daygame and see how it works, like balls-to-the-wall style. About seeing how a Taiwanese guy does in Sweden. But a hostel? Tough.
If you are bold enough, you can bang her right on the shared room, most people are so self-absorbed they don't even register it. You can also ask for a private room, most hostels have one.

Still, it's a tough position. Good luck in Svenska!
hahaha if the girl is bold enough, I will never mind banging her in a shared room[Image: banana.gif]
thanks for your reply!

@ ctzhykc: I'm Korean-Canadian [Image: smile.gif] Answers to yours questions:

1) Swedish & European girls in general consider approaches by Asian men as novelties since they assume that we stick to our own and most don't approach anyways. Hence they are more open, forgiving, and treat the encounter as something unique. Definitely works as a positive.

2) When I meant dressing well, I meant dressing in a "clean-cut, presentable" way rather than suiting up in fancy or expensive clothes. Even in high-end clubs a nice pair of dark jeans, casual blazer, and a good-fitting shirt from H&M will be more than enough. I never buy expensive clothes. Swedes have this unique word called "Lagom" which means well...in Asian Buddhist terms "The Middle-Way". (Not too much, not too little) And this term "Lagom" has far-reaching implications in the egalitarian Scandinavian mind-set. Don't change your style if that's what you feel comfortable in. In fact, what you feel comfortable wearing is what you'll look most attractive in since it'll affect your outward aura.

You'll see Swedish guys over-dressing in Stockholm. Don't copy them...many Swedish girls complain of their men being too metro-sexual and into their looks.

That YouTube clip on KPOP in Europe is to demonstrate that girls over there are more open to Asian cultures in general and you can use that to your advantage if you are East Asian. Girls don't differentiate between Korean, Japanese, or Chinese and will judge on an individual basis.

3) Nightlife in Stockholm, with the exception of places in Södermalm isn't that good for an outsider. However, in Göteborg the city is very compact and you can walk everywhere since the nightlife is centered in the same area. Plus in Göteborg the girls are prettier, more open, and welcoming. Renting a bike is a good idea for both cities even though in Götegorg you could just rely on your foot.

4) If they are in pairs don't try to isolate cause it's not gonna happen. Address both of them to the best you can. To find solo girls the possibilities are endless. Remember in a foreign bang mission, the numbers game is key. Parks, streets, cafés, bookstores, beaches...wherever you see a girl you like, just go for it. If you get rejected then move on to the next one until you get a friendly response. It'll feel wierd at first but you'll realize after a few rejections that the worse that could happen is not bad at all and strangely enough, you'll get more confident after the initial failures.

BTW in Sweden, an eye-contact and/or smile is a HUGE signal of interest from girls (In Brazil it doesn't mean much at all) If you see such a signal, it's a Green Light and you MUST approach!!!

5) Age variance does not matter too much in Sweden as they are not so hung-up on age differences as in N.America for example. You might find younger Swedes more open, older Swedes less and vice versa...it all depends. At your age of 21 you can go younger or older. You pick what you want!

6) DON'T ask for her number before you say "Let's hang out or We should do XYZ". See how she responds. In most cases if she's open to the idea, she'll volunteer her number without you asking. Only ask directly for her number as a LAST resort. Additionally, do not give your number out without taking her's first. Always keep the option to call her for yourself.

7) I interacted with few Danish girls who were studying in my program. From my experience and what I've heard, they are generally more abrasive, direct, and masculine than Swedish girls. One common thing is that if they like you, they are very transparent about it. You'll know easily if they do or not. (V.S. the Latin girls from France, Italy, or Spain it's less obvious and you have to read between the lines to fish out their feelings)

8) Air BNB also advertises private rooms instead of apartments which is a good option. If you can't get a private apt, shop for a private room. Also go on forums of Taiwanese-Chinese expats/students in Sweden and see if you can get a room at their place. During the Summer you'll find lots of vacancies since most foreign students leave.

Quote: (05-12-2013 11:43 AM)The Montrealer Wrote:  

2) When I meant dressing well, I meant dressing in a "clean-cut, presentable" way rather than suiting up in fancy or expensive clothes. Even in high-end clubs a nice pair of dark jeans, casual blazer, and a good-fitting shirt from H&M will be more than enough. I never buy expensive clothes. Swedes have this unique word called "Lagom" which means well...in Asian Buddhist terms "The Middle-Way". (Not too much, not too little) And this term "Lagom" has far-reaching implications in the egalitarian Scandinavian mind-set. Don't change your style if that's what you feel comfortable in. In fact, what you feel comfortable wearing is what you'll look most attractive in since it'll affect your outward aura.

You'll see Swedish guys over-dressing in Stockholm. Don't copy them...many Swedish girls complain of their men being too metro-sexual and into their looks.

This works well... if you want middle of the road girls. Not the upper shelf.

From your posts in this thread it seems you derive a lot of this information from what girls have told you. Most of the time they are just trying to let on how relaxed they are when in reality they will respond to completely different things.

So how do you get "upper shelf" women?? Buy expensive clothes?

I feel that you can dress well without spending too much money and in club and bars: dark pants + blazer + good fitting shirt from H&M or Club Monaco is enough, even in Stockholm. The rest is how confident and comfortable you are.

Unless one feels the need to overcompensate for some insecurity by dropping $$ for an Armani suit?!

To The Montrealer:
thanks, now I know how to dress. Anyway, I will just be myself.
it seems that you have stayed in both Stockholm and Goteborg for a while? then do you know any interesting place in Goteborg to see? or any nice place to meet girls? I would like to go to a beach called Näset(close to Goteborg); have you been there?
by the way, if possible, I will also visit north Germany and the Netherlands! I heard German girls and Dutch girls are cold; what do you think about them? and actually I have a Taiwanese Canadian classmate from Vancouver, but he is such a pussy and not interested in white girls at all! that’s why I never got any clue to interact with white girls. my only experience is that I approached a German girl who visited Taiwan and I got her facebook! but anyway she went back to her country 2 days later… I didn’t have any chance; still talk to her on fb sometimes though. I like mainly Scandinavian girls(the prettiest, especially Swedish, in my eyes), North American girls (but they seem to be not really open to Asians as I heard), German, Dutch, British (Eastern European girls are attractive to me as well but those countries are a bit dangerous)

I'm a short White guy, so not much advice for a tall Asian. But I will offer one suggestion:

As others have said. Hostels are not ideal. If you are prepared to spend (and don't if it's going to cause problems) a central apartment to yourself would be great. Of course this is going to cost at least 5x what a bunkbed in a hostel would. I would prefer a tent to myself rather than a bunk in a hostel in Summer. Confirm with Vicious, but I think a lot of young Swedes abandon Stockholm and other cities for the countryside in mid-Summer. Summer is so short there they MUST make the most of it by getting outside. Camping at a good spot may be better logistics than being in central Stockholm in mid-Summer.

I look forward to seeing more post from The Montrealer. Good insight

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (05-12-2013 02:27 PM)The Montrealer Wrote:  

So how do you get "upper shelf" women?? Buy expensive clothes?

I feel that you can dress well without spending too much money and in club and bars: dark pants + blazer + good fitting shirt from H&M or Club Monaco is enough, even in Stockholm. The rest is how confident and comfortable you are.

Unless one feels the need to overcompensate for some insecurity by dropping $$ for an Armani suit?!

No need to get defensive and attack some straw man (the next step up from H&M is obviously not Armani suits).
I did not mention anything about spending money on clothes, you did. So if there's any insecurities with regard to dress they are yours.

The point I was making is that a lot of girls will pay lip service to being "lagom" but they don't truly believe it. It's PC bullshit.

@ ctzhykc: yeah I lived in Stockholm and visited Göteborg several weekends since I had classmates from there. I really enjoyed Göteborg and you'll find that things are more affordable there compared to Stockholm.

Göteborg has more of a bar / lounge scene so it's easier to pick-up at night compared to Stockholm where clubs will be more dominant. You'll actually enjoy nightgame there. There are lots of bars and clubs in the areas of Avenyn / Vasagatan so logistics & venue hopping is easy.

The poshest place is called PUSH. The open layout makes it relatively easy for mingling and opening girls at the bar. This is as upscale as Göteborg will get btw and here are some pictures from PUSH: http://stureplan.se/bilder/nattklubb/push/2013/05/10

Guys will be well-dressed and good-looking at most venues but they will be mingling with their guy friends or girls that they arrived with. Hence, competition won't be a big issue and opening confidently while sober will make you stand-out since few will do so unless piss drunk. Roosh's YouTube clip on "How To Approach Girls At Bars" works nicely in this layout. However, I think the minimum age was 22+ last time I was there (might have changed) but in the same area there are venues with similar talent.

Sticky Fingers was highlighted in ROK's post as being an "easy" place but I honestly did not find the girl's there very pretty. It attracts the hipster crowd that you would want to avoid.

Lounges ( http://lounges.se/ ) was fun but I was there with friends and it felt more of like a social circle place. It's a house with cool rooms with different themes. It's on the more expensive, exclusive side though so I would check it out only if you have time to spare.

There is a Swedish version of Happy Hour = "Afterwork" Swedes sometimes just call it "AW", on Thurs/Fridays 4-7 so you'll find a different crowd that's more open to mingling. http://www.tradgarn.se is a good place for this. It's a Summer restaurant with a garden lounge & bar in the middle of a park. If one of your Day pick-ups go nicely, say "I heard that Tradgarn is a cool place to check out, let's go there for drinks sometime and stroll the park as well." This is a good idea cause you guys can stroll in the adjacent park where you can start to get a little physical then naturally go where she'll have to drink alcohol. It's also in the middle of the city so logistics are convenient.

Honestly, the best strategy in Göteborg is to go bar-hopping in the main nightlife area early in the night and pick the one with the best ratio and mood. If it sucks at one joint then move onto the next one cause it's all a short walk apart. Clubs start late and people venue change from bars to clubs closer to mid-night. Bar gaming is much easier and you won't even need to suggest venue change if you click with a girl since most likely they'll move onto the clubs anyways.

Liseberg is a cool place, the biggest amusement park in the whole of Scandinavia. You won't find girls in isolation here but if you have a wing-man(men) you can target pairs + 3s to start random conversation and eventually check out the attractions together. You are 21 so you'll find a lot of targets in your age range.

Run the "Camera Game" in Liseberg!!! find pairs or even 3s and ask 1 of them to take a picture of you & your wingman. (Try this alone if you have to...anywhere [Image: smile.gif] ...it works even better if you find another sole travelling girl) When they give you back the camera, say thanks and ask her if she's from here. Doesn't matter where she's from but in such a situation she'll have to chat with you for at least a little bit. You can take the conversation to any direction you want. Ultimately get them to check out the rides & venues together. Liseberg is also a cool place to go for dates since the rides will get the dopamine and adrenaline running (better substitute for alcohol) and she'll cling on to you in rollercoasters and thrill rides. You can always take the girl out to a bar once the day is over.

IMPORTANT note about escalating in Sweden: "Public Displays of Affection or even Sexuality" is normal. In public places, you'll see couples french kissing, touching, and being intimately affectionate with a level of comfort and openness that you won't encounter in most countries. You don't have to wait till the bar/club to escalate physically and kiss. Go for it in the daytime and in public if you feel that the time is right. In the middle of an amusement park with kids running around you? Doesn't matter, go for the kiss if you want. Seriously [Image: smile.gif]

I haven't been to that beach Näset but I know that Göteborg has many places where people go for a dip and sunbathe in the Summer. Water is the cleanest that you'll find near any urban place in the world. Grab a large towel and go run game on bikini clad girls. I did go for a kayak ride though. Definitely rent a kayak and check out the shores with a guide. It's beautiful at nighttime.

As for German girls, I lived in Berlin for a while and speak German so I think I can give you an accurate comparaison. Compared to Swedish girls, the quality drops. However, the pretty German girls have more character and depth to their looks than pretty Swedish girls and also have just a bit more personality (not too much more though). When living in Berlin, I was there more for the language and culture so I was still having a good time. Go there for the city, history, and culture but for women there are better places. At the same time, German girls are also open to Asian men so you might just really enjoy your time there. (Never been to Holland...don't really want to either from what I've experienced from dutch women abroad...they look German but with stronger jaws and cheeks)

Now I'm learning Polish [Image: smile.gif] Agree with you about the general ghettoness of E.Europe but ever since discovering this Forum I've written-off a lot of nationalities (including Swedish & German women...at least for long-term partners) Been very happy with French girls though! My work is on-line since I work in quantitative analytics so I'm planning a move to Wroclaw or Warsaw come next year (Canadians can get a Working Holiday visa there, I also know that Taiwanese citizens can get Working Holiday visas in many countries).

Excited for your trip!

To The Montrealer:
the pictures from PUSH look nice! and I found Swedish guys dress well; girls even better! It’s a pity that it has an age limitation but I may still check it out from the outside. Do Swedish people have to be over 18 to drink alcohol and go to a pub or a bar?
I definitely like the idea of inviting a girl to Tradgarn and strolling in the adjacent park!!
Is Liseberg an amusement park for teenagers? As I see here in Taiwan, there are only 2 types of amusement parks, one for children, the other for teenagers(or early 20’s)
I have heard about camera game and would like to give it a try! And having fun in the amusement park together sounds nice! yeah I have heard about their openness.
yeah Germany has many historic spots and that’s why when I visited south Germany many years ago, I kept taking photos and didn’t notice anything about the girls. But as you said I still get the impression that Scandinavians girls are prettier. My friend said Dutch girls are a bit prettier than German ones but have weird personality.
Really? Are you a native English speaker? Slavic languages are generally fucking difficult for Asians. But as I know some Taiwanese do marry to Polish women though (of course the women speak some Chinese) that means you work in your home? that’s awesome! yeah Taiwanese citizens can go on working holidays in many countries(mainly western Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Asian countries), but definitely not as much as Canadians or Australians. I am actually a doctor-to-be (I know this sucks for travel lovers, but I am interested in both medicine and traveling)

Quote: (05-13-2013 12:46 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

I'm a short White guy, so not much advice for a tall Asian. But I will offer one suggestion:

As others have said. Hostels are not ideal. If you are prepared to spend (and don't if it's going to cause problems) a central apartment to yourself would be great. Of course this is going to cost at least 5x what a bunkbed in a hostel would. I would prefer a tent to myself rather than a bunk in a hostel in Summer. Confirm with Vicious, but I think a lot of young Swedes abandon Stockholm and other cities for the countryside in mid-Summer. Summer is so short there they MUST make the most of it by getting outside. Camping at a good spot may be better logistics than being in central Stockholm in mid-Summer.
thanks for your suggestion! I would try to look for a private room on AirBNB. yeah I will visit a farm near a big lake and it also seems that some Swedes do like to stay in the farm, villa..etc to enjoy the nature in summer! And you meant in the countryside there are tents for renting? I would think about it if I get the chance of staying in the countryside.

Hey the pictures from PUSH are nice but it's only a small slice of the nightlife scene in Sweden. Pictures of other venues can be found here: http://stureplan.se/bilder (Not all Swedish girls look like this btw...)

However, I found that these joints attract the same faces and not all pretty Swedish girls hang out at these high-end clubs. Although you'll find some of these girls very attractive, you'll still find good talent in regular bars & in public that are easier to open and game.

As for alcohol +3.5% beverages have 20+ limit at stores. (Licenced establishments can serve to 18+) However most bars & clubs enforce 20+ limit for various reasons. Don't be surprised if you find that some high-end places have only older women...but those places tend to suck for gaming anyways. I personally would stick to bars in Sweden unless a girl that you already met wants to venue change to a club. That's why I suggested bar-hopping in Göteborg and nightlife in Södermalm instead of the snobbish clubs in Stureplan. When you step in, you'll be able to judge pretty fast if the place vibes well with your tastes and the clientele suits your personality.

"Systembolaget" is a term that you'll come to love & hate. Government-owned and the ONLY retail store authorized to sell alcoholic beverages that are 3.5%+. Alcohol is !damn! expensive in Sweden and these stores close early (also closed on weekends) so you need to go there mid-day before the after-work rush to avoid lines. The selection is huge though. A must visit if you plan to initiate "After-Party" drinks at your place.

You'll find young girls at Liseberg. You are 21 so you won't be out of place there. It actually attracts the general public who wants to relax. They also have concerts there: Sting will be performing in July: http://www.lastfm.fr/event/3501292+Sting...+July+2013

Göteborg has a huge music scene and probably more open-air concerts than Stockholm during Summer so when day-gaming, ask girls: "Are there any good open-air concerts this week in Göteborg?"

I forgot to mention shopping mall game. Göteborg has the largest shopping centre in Scandinavia called Nordstan Shopping Centre: http://www.goteborg.com/en/Do/Shopping-centres/ You'll find a lot of day-game targets there and probably the best place to find girls by themselves in isolation [Image: smile.gif]

Fit in Estonia or Poland in your future travels if you are Asian. I would skip Germany since it's more expensive and bad for women.
Here is a hot Estonian "9" girl learning Korean and interested in Asian culture [Image: smile.gif] = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjeORvlvz...O03IqukwUS

Yeah Polish is difficult. Much more than any other language. I am a native Korean speaker but can speak French, German, and English fluently. If it takes 5 years to become fluent in German, I think it might take someone 10 years to become fluent in Polish...I dunno, you have to try learning it to get a feel for how damn hard it is...at least for a non-slavic speaker.

Yeah I do work from home. Occasionally I do work for my University and for companies. Lot of computer time but I have my freedom & mobility. Montreal is a cool city as well especially during Summer. Want to do some sort of RVF meetup here come July-Aug but that's a subject for another thread. [Image: smile.gif]

I'll co-sign on Montrealers last post.

What Hussar says is partly true, girls do leave the city but it's either for abroad or the west coast (check my data sheet on Helsingborg) and usually only for a week at a time so there will always be girls left in the cities.

Quote: (05-14-2013 11:58 AM)The Montrealer Wrote:  

"Systembolaget" is a term that you'll come to love & hate. Government-owned and the ONLY retail store authorized to sell alcoholic beverages that are 3.5%+. Alcohol is !damn! expensive in Sweden and these stores close early (also closed on weekends) so you need to go there mid-day before the after-work rush to avoid lines. The selection is huge though. A must visit if you plan to initiate "After-Party" drinks at your place.

I remember those. People cramming in there on a Friday night to make sure they could get drunk on the weekend. If I recall, you had to take a number, it was like Baskin Robbins.

The booze cruise to Finland was interesting. People saved so much buying alcohol on the boat that it paid for their tickets. Nothing funnier than watching a mother hold the baby while the father used the baby carriage as a shopping cart. We were so exhausted that when we got to Helsinki we just hopped the train (or was it a bus) and just went around the city a few times while we tried to sober up.

Nothing grosser than a midget woman making out with a giant of a man. They hooked up on the cruise and it was like she was climbing a mountain (he was seated).

I think they played single deck blackjack back then so you could count cards. It has been a while since I was there.

Good times...

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

To The Montrealer:
I found at least about 50% of Swedish girls don’t look like natural blondes, but theoretically Sweden should have more blondes than Germany, Holland…etc. I like both blondes and brunettes but I prefer natural hair, anyway.
then I think I won’t go to those high-end places! by the way, do Swedish girls aged 20~23 mostly live with parents during summer vacation?(I assume they don’t live in the dormitory in summer since they don’t have to go to school) Here in Taiwan many parents care about if their daughters go home by 9~10pm, and if they don’t, they would keep making phone calls; this sucks!!
One thing I can’t understand is that the alcohol drinks sold in Sweden are really expensive to us but the alcohol imported from Sweden and then sold here is much cheaper!
I know that shopping mall and it seems like a great place for both meeting girls and having fun! and I may open the girls like ‘’do you know where xxx is/if xxx is sold here?’’
To me Poland sounds more practical since it’s closer to western Europe! besides, most girls from Eastern Europe I have chatted to have some difficulty speaking English with the exception being Polish girls. I guess about 70% of Polish girls can communicate in English without great difficulty. You may find the answer when you live in Poland. That Estonian girl is beautiful and it seems that she lives in London? This reminds me of the joke my friend told me:’’ the pretty girls you can find in London are always foreigners!’’
Since you’re a Korean native speaker, when did you move to Canada? my classmate can also speak English fluently though his native language is Chinese. He told me white Canadian girls in Vancouver suck though I doubt it.

Quote: (05-14-2013 12:15 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I'll co-sign on Montrealers last post.

What Hussar says is partly true, girls do leave the city but it's either for abroad or the west coast (check my data sheet on Helsingborg) and usually only for a week at a time so there will always be girls left in the cities.

If they want to go to the west coast, they would prefer Helsingborg to the beaches near Goteborg? and don't many Swedish girls like to spend the whole summer in Southern Europe?

@ ctzhykc: After all the positives that I've written about Sweden and before commenting further on the sexuality of Swedish girls I feel that I have to separate Myth from Fact.

MYTH #1: Most Swedish girls are blond bombshells....simply NOT true. The average is 6-7 just like any Western European country. If you factor in the large immigrant population in Stockholm, the average dips 0.5 points depending on the area & time. You'll see numbers of fatties as well. On the other hand, the consistency of 8+'s in Sweden is noticibly higher than in N.America or Western Europe but this does not justify the "over-hype" that Sweden often gets. On a good night in Montreal, I feel that the talent level will be higher than any night in Stockholm but that's just me...and like you mentioned, you'll be surprised to see many brunettes in Sweden. Swedish women also hit the wall rather early (much earlier than Asian women and a good 2-3 years earlier than Southern European women). Women here age fast after they finish college and it's common to see crow's feet and forehead wrinkles in college campuses...especially on girls who went all-out sunbathing in Thailand and Indonesia during Summer.

MYTH #2: Swedish girls are easy lays and will put-out after some simple gaming at the bar...again NOT true. Swedes take a long time to become comfortable with a stranger. The only way I see an easy lay is if you met a girl through mutual friends and some level of trust or comfort is pre-established from the beginning. My easy lay came from a date which was set-up by a close friend of mine who already put in a good word for me. Swedes rarely open up candidly to strangers...let alone foreigners. Alcohol helps greatly to a degree. When you game a Swedish girl, you'll have to do most of the talking in the beginning since she'll prefer to listen than to talk. If they are quiet, it does not always mean that they are indifferent since most Swedes make better listeners and observers in social interactions. The easy lay comes after an offical date but getting to that point will mean lots of rejections and time spent trying to establish rapport. However, girls are very friendly if you approach in a "socially-calibrated" manner so you have many chances at success. Swedes tend to stare so this helps to screen out potential targets to make your work easier.

MYTH #3: A Swedish girl will make a good girlfriend or a wife...dunno if this is a myth or a well-known fact...but I personally would never marry a Swedish girl and would only date them for short periods...unless you want to be the Beta in the relationship.

Now on with the facts and the positives! [Image: smile.gif]

FACT #1: Swedes are very comfortable with their sexuality and see sex and something enjoyable and healthy. There is very little stigma, if any, attached to sex. Condoms are given out early in high school after girls reach sexual maturity. In established relationships where the parents are well-aquainted with the boyfriend of their daughter, he'll sleep over at the girlfriend's place and have breakfast the next morning with her parents...this is not rare. If you are dating a young girl, you won't have to worry about her parents hounding her via cell phone asking when she'll be coming home. You won't experience clinginess after sex with a girl either. Sweden is a good place to have healthy casual sex without feeling guilty about not wanting a relationship.

FACT #2 (more like an opinion...): Despite all the negatives, if you have a good paying job, decent social circle, youth, and singlehood then you'll have a great time riding the pussy carousel in Stockholm or Göteborg. Just be ready to deal with the long Winters, expensive alcohol/dining, and the reserved/solitary nature of Swedes. I feel that once you hit an age where you want a serious relationship with feminine women, you should hit countries like Poland or Slovakia...but again that's just me.

As for your question of where Swedish girls aged 20-23 live during Summer, I can't give you an accurate assessment. Maybe Vicious would know better? But from my impression, most of my female classmates had their own flats or roommates (I was in a Masters program). Swedes tend to move out early and I know for a fact that Stockholm has a very high % of single-occupancy apartments...especially in Kungsholmen where I was living in. Either way, I wouldn't worry too much about this at all. Focus on the factors that you CAN Control: Your Game & Logistics if you can get a private room via AirBnb.

As for expensive alcohol, you can't get around it. Learn to nurse your drinks for long time at bars. Drink SLOWLY and use your drinks more as a "Hand Prop" instead of a beverage if you want to save money. Also approaching girls when sober will work greatly to your advantage since most Swedish guys will approach after their breath is reeking of alcohol and their speech is slurred by intoxication. On dates, girls will want to pay for their own drinks and food so that's also a positive. (offer SUBTLY to pay but DON'T INSIST as she'll take offense at your show of chivalry)

Yes, focus on that shopping mall in Göteborg. You'll be hard pressed to find anywhere else where you'll see as many girls in isolation.

I moved to Canada when I was 10. So English is natural and I started French in Junior High. You're young so after your travels, pick a language and work at it 1-2 hours a day or at least every other day if you are busy. You'll be surprised how far you'll get after 2-3 years. Given that you'll become a doctor, you could find your paradise by deciding to practice in a European country like Poland where the economy is booming and the society is up to Western standards.

To The Montrealer:
well, it does seem that Swedish girls are more alert to the approach of foreigners than German and French girls (which means they’re not really open to approach)? and Danish girls are just like Swedish girls, right? and what did you mean by ‘’socially-calibrated" manner? I agree with you about Eastern European girls being more feminine! among them I think Polish girls are the best. It sounds like Swedish girls live independently early. yeah logistics is important!! but as you said, I think most things in Goteborg are within walkable distance; so I can depend mainly on my feet, right?
you’re lucky to know so many languages! presently I know only a little bit German besides English and Chinese and I think I will spend more time on German once I think my English speaking is good enough. practicing medicine in Poland? that would be really difficult since most 30+ polish people don’t speak English. So far I have been interested in practicing medicine in USA or Canada though, since I know a doctor working in USA.
thanks for your reply^^

Hey, in Sweden people rarely cold-approach strangers or start small-talk for the sake of passing time. When Swedes speak to strangers, it's almost always with a clearly defined purpose. It's just the culture there.

Same goes for Germany (albeit to a lesser degree). I'll have to make an exception to Berlin since it's probably the most open city in Germany after Köln. One of the reasons why I enjoyed my time there [Image: smile.gif] Danish & Swedish girls are different but I haven't dealt with enough Danish girls to give a detailed report. I think Roosh would know...(For me Montreal has been the most pleasant place to game, girls are receptive here if you speak French. I've heard similar for Polish girls as well, hence shooting for Winters there)

However, opening like I said in a "socially-calibrated" manner will elicit friendly responses more often than not. During day-game, you need to go super-indirect. DON'T comment on her appearance or give any praise as motivations for your approach. It raises her value at the expense of yours. Open with questions that require a detailed response instead of a yes/no reply. Ask in the format of "when/where/how": When does this coffee shop close? Where can I find xyz? How does this work? How do I get to xyz? The combinations are endless depending on location & situation.

This is ONLY to stop her in front of her tracks and make your presence known in her world. Trust me when I say that she'll already form a clear judgement of you within the FIRST 5-10 seconds MAX and sub-consciously decide whether if she'll continue the conversation with you or not. It's a hard-wired survival instinct which allows us to accurately and swiftly determine whether a stranger is dangerous (or in this case attractive) or not. Focus more on your tone, inner-confidence, speech, and posture rather than how creative your questions need to be. People will judge you more on body language than what comes out of your mouth most of the time (unless you are saying something stupid).

Once she helps you with whatever you asked her, say thanks and follow with a question about her. Depending on where you are, it can be: Do you come here often? I'm guessing you live here? Are you working or studying? Try to adjust your follow-up questions so that she'll most likely answer "Yes" instead of a "No". (there are reasons for this but it'll be too much to elaborate on) Don't ask more than 1 or 2 follow-up questions max.

The best case scenario would be that she'll be curious in return and ask questions about you. If she liked you, she most likely will (also if you screened for eye-contact or smile). However, we are in Sweden so what you'll have to do is comment on her answer and go into a short monologue.

If you asked her about where she's from (Göteborg) then comment on your stay there and what you think of the place (don't be overly cheerful). If you asked whether she's working or studying then hopefully you can find common ground or make some sort of intelligent commentary based on your own knowledge and profile. The point is to keep the conversation going until she decides that she's comfortable enough to ask questions in return. The more attracted she is to you, the sooner she'll ask questions.

Some PUA's will say talk to a girl for 3 minutes, get a number and bounce to the next target. I say because women take much longer than men to develop solid attraction, you need to converse with her for a longer time to increase the chances that the phone number will convert into a meeting. Hence, focus on quality & LENGTH of the encounter.

ONLY towards the end, should you ask about bars, nightlife, events and ultimately finish with: What are your plans for...? and We should do xyz or Check out xyz. Don't pop these in too early. Again, ask for her phone number only IF she doesn't give it out on her own at the very end.

For nightgame in Sweden it's too much to write now cause I'm busy. I'll write after the weekend and also give you details on dating and what not...

Yes, Götegorg is walkable and nightlife is central / compact so logistics will not be a big issue. [Image: smile.gif]