rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Depressing!

How Depressing!

I was getting random boners all day at work plus it was a nice day so I decided to go to my old university to approach some girls.

I couldn't wait to use my "Excuse me, is that a pressure cooker in your backpack?"
line on a cute girl with a sagging backpack.

I expected my outing to look similar to this.

I take the exit and enter the campus. I was listening to Rick Ross

My initial excitement quickly turned into despair.

Everywhere I walked, depressed looking fat girls could be seen waddling the streets, loitering at the bus stops, and beached on the park benches; a tragedy if I've ever seen one! I don't know what happened... Could it be that the combination of a cold winter and the new Chipotle had morphed the thin sexy girls of the fall semester into gelatinous beasts? It appears that...the fatties have won.

(Should be in the everything subforum)

How Depressing!

That's how it feels when I game campuses now days.

How Depressing!

Where was this?

How Depressing!

The cold shitty winter has come to my city early this year. During this past week we have had rain for 4 days and the rest overcast [Image: sad.gif]. Sure makes a difference to your motivation.

[Image: attachment.jpg11287]   
view outside my window at my flat.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

How Depressing!

I don't really want to give my location away.

Let's just say I went to one of the university's in the Dallas fort Worth area.

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised. I read somewhere that 35% of Texans are obese which I think me means 50% square are chubby/slightly fat.

I totally know what you mean, liberman. I've been trying to get some color on my skin for the past month or two. I would estimate that there have only been five sunny semi warm days in that time span.

How Depressing!

Yep, same issue here in Miami. The best looking girls at UM are the foreign chicks and if you don't get them within the first six months they chunk up too.

How Depressing!

Hey they're thin, horny and 3/4 naked here in NorCal college towns. If you've got a Texas drawl you could be here explaining to your harem members how busy you are and how sorry you can't meet tonight....

Today I saw just WAVES, WAVES of them, dozens, maybe hundreds as I drove through town,many groups of three with one or two of them quite cute, short shorts, you could strip one in about 15 seconds and I'm sure they're thinking of it.

Now get out of the college town to the white-trash areas and you will be sure you have been shanghaied to be a crew member on the Pequod.....

"Ahoy Mates!! Have ye seen a white whale?"
"That's all I see Captain. There isn't enough room below our decks for the blubber of them."

Dumb people get much much fatter.