rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bright Side of DC = Au Pairs?

Here's a thread to finding the bright side of negative things in life.

For example. I've heard that DC sucks and generally, I'm inclined to agree. However, I have learned that there are a lot of Au Pairs in DC, on POF and OKC. While I lived in Georgetown, I met around 6 girls off of POF and I've banged 2 of them (I let one go). It must be that Au Pairs want to visit the capital or other presitigious cities like New York and LA.

When I get back to DC (I live just outside of it), I'll be dealing with a Brazilian and a Colombian.

Anyone else notice this?

Wald

I banged out a Norwegian Au Pair (8/10) who lived in Georgetown while I was visiting Bethesda years ago. She was about a foot taller then me. I think she didn't get approached a lot because of her enormous height and Playmate good looks. I left the area and moved to the west coast and lost contact with her.

Also, banged a Bolivian Au Pair in the Fairfax area. She had a shit-ton of drama going on with the family she worked for (couple going through divorce, old man into some shady shit, old lady wanted to be a stripper--weird shit) and proved to be difficult to stay in touch with and to get away from the home with any regular frequency...

Never really thought about it, but yeah, I think you may be onto something here.

Au pairs are great. Highly recommended.

Quote: (04-16-2013 10:40 AM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

For example. I've heard that DC sucks and generally, I'm inclined to agree. However, I have learned that there are a lot of Au Pairs in DC, on POF and OKC. While I lived in Georgetown, I met around 6 girls off of POF and I've banged 2 of them (I let one go). It must be that Au Pairs want to visit the capital or other presitigious cities like New York and LA.

When I get back to DC (I live just outside of it), I'll be dealing with a Brazilian and a Colombian.

Anyone else notice this?

Wald

Never been with any nannies in DC, but I have banged a few in Boston. Didn't meet online though.

Au pair game is prolly solid in any big city with UMC professions like law, finance, etc. And online dating gets a lot guff in these parts, but I'm not surprised you've been successful with it. You can reap handsome rewards online if you have your shit together.

Au pairs seem to be highly sought after. Why is that specifically? Is there an assumption that they give it up easier? Or that they're easier to get at?

Quote: (04-16-2013 12:40 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Au pairs seem to be highly sought after. Why is that specifically? Is there an assumption that they give it up easier? Or that they're easier to get at?

Reason #1: Foreign

Reason #2: Young

And yeah, DC seems to be a good place for them for some reason.

Quote: (04-16-2013 12:21 PM)dragnet Wrote:  

Anyone else notice this?

Wald

Never been with any nannies in DC, but I have banged a few in Boston. Didn't meet online though.

Au pair game is prolly solid in any big city with UMC professions like law, finance, etc. And online dating gets a lot guff in these parts, but I'm not surprised you've been successful with it. You can reap handsome rewards online if you have your shit together.

Haha, me too, maybe we are colombian eskimo brothers.

Be careful tho. After a certain amount of time they become spoiled American chics. You have to get them fresh off the presses.

Ran au pair game in NJ with buddy that ran au pair game for years...he would just meet them all and as girls moved back home he had made friends with the new ones. It was a neverending cycle that I assume he's still running up there.

There's a catch though, you're somewhat forced to make friends because for the most part they all know each other and have social events and meetings (Au Pair America is a popular program and they will know each other through this). So...if you fuck it up with one of them chances are their entire flock will avoid you.

Other downside is they are often looking out for each other on nights out MUCH more so than our domestic variety hos so you may have difficultly taking one home. Oh and don't plan on going home with her...it's like she lives with her parents. And they are often "broke".

Plus side: they ALWAYS want to party on weekends because they're sick of babysitting, they are are still very FOB (<1 year max most likely), and they want a local guy to show them around, take them to popular clubs, and shield them from drunk guys looking to grind up on them.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (04-16-2013 01:27 PM)LowerCaseG Wrote:  

Haha, me too, maybe we are colombian eskimo brothers.

Maybe. I'm gonna send you a picture of one. I've met three Colombians from online and one in a sex shop.

Quote: (04-16-2013 01:55 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Ran au pair game in NJ with buddy that ran au pair game for years...he would just meet them all and as girls moved back home he had made friends with the new ones. It was a neverending cycle that I assume he's still running up there.

There's a catch though, you're somewhat forced to make friends because for the most part they all know each other and have social events and meetings (Au Pair America is a popular program and they will know each other through this). So...if you fuck it up with one of them chances are their entire flock will avoid you.

Other downside is they are often looking out for each other on nights out MUCH more so than our domestic variety hos so you may have difficultly taking one home. Oh and don't plan on going home with her...it's like she lives with her parents. And they are often "broke".

Plus side: they ALWAYS want to party on weekends because they're sick of babysitting, they are are still very FOB (<1 year max most likely), and they want a local guy to show them around, take them to popular clubs, and shield them from drunk guys looking to grind up on them.

I don't go to their parties. I mostly invited them to stay at my house the night and Kayak the next day or come over to teach me Salsa.

Wald

All rich neighborhoods are full of Au Pairs. They are usually young women from Europe, South America, Asia. Sometimes it gets competitive and people try to have the best looking Au Pairs. I have seen some stunners from Sweden and France.

They hang around places where rich women take their children. Health clubs, country clubs, private schools, high end childrens stores. Any place where there are wealthy children, you will find Au Pairs.

Maybe the best thing to do is go "GringoEd Style".

Pretend that you are looking to hire an Au Pair. Put an ad in the newspaper and on craigslist. They will contact you for an interview.

Quote: (04-16-2013 04:14 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

All rich neighborhoods are full of Au Pairs. They are usually young women from Europe. Sometimes it gets competitive and people try to have the best looking Au Pairs. I have seen some stunners from Sweden and France.

Tons of South American au pairs as well. I met a Venezuelan...too bad she wasn't hot - would have been a good way to get the flag.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

This may be naive and a little off topic, but wouldn't a wife want anything BUT a hot au pair? I know in reality this seems to be what happens and I'm not disputing it, just wonder WHY?

I dated one who was DTF, but she was an American black chick. Very hot, I don't like black girl's looks for the most part, and nasty.

Quote: (04-16-2013 04:23 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

This may be naive and a little off topic, but wouldn't a wife want anything BUT a hot au pair?

It is a weird phenomenon. They are irrational. They are hyper-competitive.

They want the best of everything. The want the cutest and prettiest of everything. they want to be surrounded by beauty. Hiring an ugly babysitter is a reflection of your taste, bad taste. Hiring a pretty babysitter is a reflection of you, or so they think.

Then, after their husband fucks the baby sitter, they get all pissed and blame him.

Then, the neighborhood trend is towards more ugly au pairs. But, after a year or 2 of ugly au pairs, everybody gets sick of ugly and they want beauty again.

Sometimes, they have threesomes with the au pair. Sometimes they let their husband bang her.

Then, they get pissed and hire and ugly one. It a funny cycle.

Rich people do some wild shit.

Every rich woman has her own au pair strategy. Some are smart and just hire an ugly one in the beginning. But, then they get scared and think that there kid will become attracted to ugly, native women.

So, then, they hire a cute blond from Sweden so there kid will have a healthy perspective of beauty.

They don't want there kid forming a bond with an ugly chick from Guatemala. They are afraid that he will join the peace corps. and/or marry a poor minority.

Quote: (04-16-2013 12:21 PM)dragnet Wrote:  

Anyone else notice this?

Wald

Man... am I glad tis didnt get out wile I was in DC...
Got all BRazilian notches this way.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

if you want to go au pair hunting go to the places that let under 21 in. they usually travel in packs of 4 or 5 and there is always 1 or 2 that is under age, so they have to go somewhere that accommodates that