rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Israel is a great option to meet Russian girls

And by Russian I mean all former soviet union countries, mostly Israeli Russian which immigrated to there in masses after the collapse of USSR.
They consist about 20% of the Jewish population and naturally the talent is high.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel
There are Russian language newspapers, TV channel, restaurants, clubs and basically you can feel in some places like you are in FSU.

Add to that very comfortable environment (unlike FSU countries) which includes well spoken English, Visa is not required for US/EU citizens, warm weather, direct flights from major hubs, amazing nightlife in Tel Aviv especially, beach life, safety, friendly citizens and more.
Apparently also FSU residents does not require visa and Israel is a travel destination for holidays for them, with direct flights from major Ukrainian and Russian cities.

The disadvantages would be higher costs and obviously the attitude of those girls is semi-western, depends how long they live there and the level of integration with the Israeli born, there is lower royalty factor but still westerners especially Americans are liked and perceived very well. SNLs are possible although for me not common and if you have some time, 2-3 dates you can bang. I sometimes extend my stay there just for this purpose.

Some practical info:
My favorite club there is by far Fashion bar:
http://fashionbar.co.il/index.html/en/gal...089&page=6
Very high talent there at Friday night, girls enter free, guys pay ~40$ which you can use for drinks/sushi, as such female rate is great. I have recently banged an 8 there, SNL, 20 yo, Uzbek born with amazing body, she was so feminine and gentle that I could not believe she served in the military police.
Barocco bar is also good:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baroccoba...5222715984
Monday night - Rich club (In Tel Aviv any day of the week you can find plenty of parties, many bars are full as well)
Thursday- go to Fabrique.
Note that most have face control / dress code, as a foreigner with a nice shirt and shoes you will have no problem to get in, do come before midnight though.
Photos from clubs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acD45ap8IVo

The beaches in Ashdod and Bat Yam just south of Tel Aviv have high concentration of Russians and Eilat in the very south is a holiday resort city with many tourists from Russia/Ukraine.
I prefer to go to the Russian places but basically 20% of population means you will meet them anywhere.

From Google:
[Image: attachment.jpg11174]   
[Image: attachment.jpg11175]   

I want to go Israel and Lebanon sometime soon in the next year. Thanks for the tips.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Thinking of posting up in Tel Aviv for a month this summer. Thanks for the info!

Can you give some more information on the english ability?

I realize they speak english according to your post. But are they receptive to English speakers? Do they shy away or embrace it as an exciting opportunity to speak English with an exotic man?

Tel Aviv was on my radar for this this year. If anybody has a link to a data sheet for there please post it.

Quote: (04-16-2013 08:04 AM)gandt Wrote:  

Can you give some more information on the english ability?

I realize they speak english according to your post. But are they receptive to English speakers? Do they shy away or embrace it as an exciting opportunity to speak English with an exotic man?
English is widely spoken, all the 'target' girls have at least conversational English, they will be happy to talk to you and in general like foreigners but you won't be seen as exotic as most Israelis travel the world a lot, this is not like coming to 2nd tier city in Poland or a such.

Quote: (04-16-2013 08:12 AM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Tel Aviv was on my radar for this this year. If anybody has a link to a data sheet for there please post it.

This is a great data sheet:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14068....t=tel+aviv

In this thread I wanted to emphasize about the Russian girls in Israel for all the Slavic lovers.

This is my future.

Is anyone planning/want to go to Tel Aviv this summer? I want to do it up big and rent a balled out flat in the city for a month.

Sorry but that girl in the pic looks like a standard 6 in my book, even in her glamour shots pose in the second pic. Mandible like a dude and most likely some belly fat.

Anyway, I'd definitely like more data on this. FSU girl and non-'masculinized' Israeli girls could be great options. Could be worth a visit if they aren't too Westernized.

How do they view American guys?

Curious...is is true that if you pass through Israel then you're petty much fucked for going to the Middle East?

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (04-16-2013 03:14 PM)gandt Wrote:  

Is anyone planning/want to go to Tel Aviv this summer? I want to do it up big and rent a balled out flat in the city for a month.

I'm going to be free in Europe for the second half of September and I am really leaning towards spending some or all of that time in Tel Aviv. I would definitely like to explore the option of joining forces.

Do you guys know why those israelis are all over the mall selling skin care stuff? I thought they were well off? Is it part of their experiencing average civilian life course pushed by their rich parents?

Quote: (04-16-2013 07:20 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

Do you guys know why those israelis are all over the mall selling skin care stuff? I thought they were well off? Is it part of their experiencing average civilian life course pushed by their rich parents?

That's so funny. I kick it to them every time I'm in the mall. They use the same line every time. They call me "my love". It has to be scripted.

Team Nachos

Most Israelis are not well off...
From what I understand, the job market is really tough in Israel for young people. Maybe it's good job experience for them? Also, most of the skin care products at the mall are made with minerals from the dead sea and are made by Israeli companies. Maybe they prefer to hire Israelis to sell the experience.

I was going to Tel aviv in august and I hear its waaaaayyyy to hot then.

Shit, if I'm going to Israel I'm going for the Israeli jews over the Russians, from what I've seen. Israeli girls are hot.

Quote: (04-17-2013 12:24 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Shit, if I'm going to Israel I'm going for the Israeli jews over the Russians, from what I've seen. Israeli girls are hot.

If you want to get a pre-taste you can try to find one of those stalls that sell cosmetics from the Dead Sea. Those crazy Israeli chicks are invading the world with that stuff. I even came across a stall at a mall in a small holiday town in South Africa this past December. If they find a way to sell in that town, I'm sure they are in most towns of any size in the US. Anyway, two Israeli chicks at the stall. One was cute, though she did mess up one of my fingernails with something or other. Probably because she could tell I wasn't going to buy anything. LOL . The other not bad, but had the abrasive personality that people often associate with Israeli's. Would take some getting used to.

Can anyone say whether most of the Russian immigrants to Israel really are Jewish, or are they just saying this in order to claim Aliyah? And further, is there a big discrepancy between the number of Russian women immigrating vs Russian men? The way I understand it Russian women are much more likely to want to leave Russia than Russian men. Men there have a sweet deal (at least sexually), and women feel they can do better outside the country. The exact opposite of the gender dynamic in the US that is always discussed here.

Quote: (04-16-2013 04:17 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Sorry but that girl in the pic looks like a standard 6 in my book, even in her glamour shots pose in the second pic. Mandible like a dude and most likely some belly fat.

Anyway, I'd definitely like more data on this. FSU girl and non-'masculinized' Israeli girls could be great options. Could be worth a visit if they aren't too Westernized.

Curious...is is true that if you pass through Israel then you're petty much fucked for going to the Middle East?

Get 2nd copy of your passport for visiting
arab countries, or just visit Israel last

Sorry but for many many men who are not 3/4 (1Young2Tall3Cool4Rich); if that's a 6 we're sincerely hoping to get one.

Congratulations on being able to get chicks more model-like than her!

I don't quite understand why you'd go to Israel to meet Russians, when you can go to Russia. It's like Roosh said about London - if you want Polish girls, just go to the source.

In my experience, Russian Jewish girls are uglier and more feminist than their gentile counterparts. Russian Jewish women are not as content taking directions from men and submitting to them. Plus, I don't see how Israeli culture is going to do anything but debase their femininity, and make their personality worse overall. If you're going for the gentile sliver of the Russians in Israel... why not just go to the Motherland itself?

I've never been to Russia, have been to Israel twice in my youth, and have known many Russian Jews and Israelis, and fucked a few Russians/Russian Americans. I haven't known many Russian Israelis though.

Quote: (04-17-2013 01:07 PM)POHammer Wrote:  

You can ask for a blank sheet of paper and the Israeli border control will stamp it the same as the Cuban authorities do when US nationals visit so as to not get in trouble with US Homeland Security.

Personally though I would not visit Israel.

Quote: (04-17-2013 03:42 PM)Partizan Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2013 01:07 PM)POHammer Wrote:  

You can ask for a blank sheet of paper and the Israeli border control will stamp it the same as the Cuban authorities do when US nationals visit so as to not get in trouble with US Homeland Security.

Personally though I would not visit Israel.

I've entered and exited Israel twice and have been to many of their "enemy countries" in North Africa and the Middle East. When you get to Israel, just tell them you don't want them to stamp your passport. They won't even ask any questions. They are cool as fuck about it. Instead, they'll just stamp your customs exit form which you submit when you leave the country. However, if you've been to many Arab countries, expect to be thoroughly screened when entering Israel.

Also, you can enter Israel from two Arab countries, Egypt and Jordan, which have peace agreements with them. Aside from these two countries, if you have an Israeli stamp on your passport, you won't be allowed in other Arab/Muslim countries (Turkey being an exception). Most of you guys probably don't care to visit Arab countries but I recommend Lebanon most definitely and also Morocco if you get a chance. So just don't get the stamp on your passport if you think you might ever be interested in visiting those places. I chose not to get an Israeli stamp mainly because I think I will end up visiting Lebanon again. I don't want to go through the hassle of getting an additional passport just for that reason.

Quote: (04-17-2013 12:29 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2013 12:24 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Can anyone say whether most of the Russian immigrants to Israel really are Jewish, or are they just saying this in order to claim Aliyah? And further, is there a big discrepancy between the number of Russian women immigrating vs Russian men? The way I understand it Russian women are much more likely to want to leave Russia than Russian men. Men there have a sweet deal (at least sexually), and women feel they can do better outside the country. The exact opposite of the gender dynamic in the US that is always discussed here.

I can answer from the Russian side, in Russian cities with bad economy actually most of the men leave to pursue better career option in Moscow or other good economy city, same in Ukraine. Girls normally will less move for work. The men also not fully aware of their sweet deal and will prefer to earn more money than more bangs with beauties.

Quote: (04-17-2013 02:48 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I don't quite understand why you'd go to Israel to meet Russians, when you can go to Russia. It's like Roosh said about London - if you want Polish girls, just go to the source.

In my experience, Russian Jewish girls are uglier and more feminist than their gentile counterparts. Russian Jewish women are not as content taking directions from men and submitting to them. Plus, I don't see how Israeli culture is going to do anything but debase their femininity, and make their personality worse overall. If you're going for the gentile sliver of the Russians in Israel... why not just go to the Motherland itself?

I've never been to Russia, have been to Israel twice in my youth, and have known many Russian Jews and Israelis, and fucked a few Russians/Russian Americans. I haven't known many Russian Israelis though.

I agree with what you wrote in general, if you read my first post I written about the disadvantages like their attitude.
Yes, for sure they are the 'silver' but the logistics involving a trip to Russia are difficult, language is a big issue and visa requirements, weather and more parameters making this a bit of a hard travel.
If you wish to get the 'gold' and make that extra effort go to Russia without hesitation.

Quote: (04-16-2013 08:03 PM)crush Wrote:  

Most Israelis are not well off...
From what I understand, the job market is really tough in Israel for young people. Maybe it's good job experience for them? Also, most of the skin care products at the mall are made with minerals from the dead sea and are made by Israeli companies. Maybe they prefer to hire Israelis to sell the experience.

Young Israelis typically travel for 6-12 months after the army to 'decompress'. They often pay for it by working in these types of booths in malls.

Israel sounds like a nice place for vacation, good weather and sightseeing.

Quote: (04-18-2013 12:49 PM)POHammer Wrote:  

Israel sounds like a nice place for vacation, good weather and sightseeing.

Go on...

Based on what information? I have heard it has fantastic nightlife and beautiful girls. Logically speaking it should be at the top of all our lists if that is true.