rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Armor All Ad: Metaphor for Game

Just saw this Armor All ad:

In the ad, the armor all viking enters this guy's garage, the guy confront him, and the armor all guy gives him shit for not using an armor all kit he got from his brother. The viking prepares to tow away his car, and the guy's wife runs out, stares at the viking, then decides to follow him. The next shot, the viking is sitting in a throne, the girl next to him, holding up food.

Seemed to me to be a metaphor for game, or maybe I got too much time on my hands.

Viking-carjacking game? Lol. I'm not into the pasty redheads but 7/10 would bang.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

What's up with his accent?

Good commercial though.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.