rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting laid while being in exams

what do you do guys? When you have plenty of university exams..do you cut your game and the probabilities of geting laid?

Wait til after the exams...Let build up the tension up. Then release.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

End of the year means girls don't care about their status and social circles since a lot of them are going home. Haven't had this much pussy tossed at me since Valentines day. Maybe even more.

Yea, girls get stressed out and they drink too much. God I miss college....

Get them in the window of finishing finals and leaving for home.

I game more during finals week:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18781-...#pid330140

I put school first, even though it sucks to relinquish all the other nice things that life has to offer. My thinking is, you're only in school for a short time, and the ripples of your performance in school may persist for the rest of your life. (depending on what you choose to do after college)

Study just enough to pass, then go out and game. Grades really don't matter in college. For example, I'll study 2 hours to get the B instead of 4 hours for an A every time.

Fire alarm

I also plan on gaming more around finals time.

The campus libraries and study areas are usually packed with people till 2 AM during the last two weeks or so. On the group study floors, very little studying actually seems to take place and it's mostly just people talking, hooking up, and ordering pizzas.

Don't procrastinate with your studying, otherwise you miss out on fun times.