rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bradley Cooper getting abuse for dating younger woman

Look at the tone of this article.

Quote:Quote:

The 38-year-old Oscar nominated actor this week whisked his new 20-year-old love interest, Suki Waterhouse, off to the French capital.
The Hangover star hid his newly permed hair under a beanie while headed to dinner in Paris on Monday.

The fresh-faced British model went without cosmetics, making the 18-year age gap more obvious than ever.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...Paris.html

Top rated comments:

This is the same guy who said two months ago he wouldn't date Jennifer Lawrence because she is young enough to be his daughter. Not man enough to deal with a real woman? That's a shame, because until now I didn't think of him as being shallow/
- Jill, Dallas, 9/4/2013 18:16

A dad out with his daughter in Paris...that's really sweet.
- AL, Manchester, 9/4/2013 17:49

Looks like his daughter. Eww
- Sharief, York, United Kingdom, 9/4/2013 18:16

In reality, at 38 years old he's at the peak of his sexual lifespan. So is she, at 20. It's a perfect match, age wise.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

"not man enough to deal with a real women."
- says the 40 year old tramp whose cock carousel days are over and wasnt able to get a ring on a rich guy

The hamster is strong with this one.

Haters gon hate, he's just making up lost time spent with Renee Zelwigger

[Image: Suki%20Waterhouse-LMK-060782.jpg]
[Image: Suki+Waterhouse+GQ+Men+Year+Awards+2012+...2_s_Ol.jpg]

[Image: Unsure-Larry-David.gif]

No success without hatred, might as well make being hated the goal.

everyone says bradley cooper's gay and the chicks are just beards.

This is the same guy who said two months ago he wouldn't date Jennifer Lawrence because she is young enough to be his daughter. Not man enough to deal with a real woman? That's a shame, because until now I didn't think of him as being shallow

The hypocrisy in that sort of comment we see women bandying about is laughable. So what, because she is 20 she is less of a woman than them? She is somehow inferior because she is younger? He is called shallow for appreciating looks, they are not shallow for judging her based on her age? How much more of a man does he need to be before he is acceptable to her middle aged ass?

Also, Jen Lawrence is very, very, VERY fuckable.

[Image: Jennifer_Lawrence_HG-Cast-Signing_Vettri.Net-07.jpg]

This is typical anglo-saxon puritanical politically correct BS. I'm 41 and have been with 18 year old's that wanted me when they were 17 in Asia, and prefer it that way. Age is nothing but a number, so get a life. If people like each other, other stuff is irrelevant.

Besides, look at this link below, it's almost 10 years old, but who cares, this 18 year old girl married a 93 year old civil war veteran!

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nati...idow_x.htm

First world problems

mean while, in the Sudan...

Quote: (04-09-2013 11:10 PM)Will N. Dowd Wrote:  

This is typical anglo-saxon puritanical politically correct BS. I'm 41 and have been with 18 year old's that wanted me when they were 17 in Asia, and prefer it that way. Age is nothing but a number, so get a life. If people like each other, other stuff is irrelevant.
100% spot on. It's a very WASPY/Puritanical criticism. It reminds me of something Mencken said: "Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."

Reading the comments, I feel like we're going in circles; continually stating the obvious and seeing the examples (Leo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, George Clooney and now Bradley Cooper, all always with younger chicks), only to be drowned out by the feminist echo chamber that a man who somehow likes a pretty, young woman is 'immature' and 'afraid of a real woman!'.

There's actually a comment from a 27 year old guy saying that 20 years is too young for him, just the fuck!? I'm 29 and I know it's much more emotionally fulfilling to spend the evening hearing a 28 year old bitch about her job and talk about her biker-exes than it is fucking a hot 19 year old who's pussy tastes like strawberries [Image: rolleyes.gif]

This is why in the small space of maybe two generations American women have gone from top of the ladder to bottom of the barrel; in addition to the fatness and the soullessness and the promiscuity, they have no idea how crazy and stupid they sound.

Also she's hotter than Jennifer Lawrence.

It's got nothing to do with Puritanism. If it did, then why don't they talk shit about women like Madonna who fuck young boy toys. These are just aging women who see their value declining and don't want to have to compete with young pussy. They have no problem with it when it's the other way around.

Yeap, typical social conditioning.

Good actor, looks younger than his age as well.

Quote: (04-09-2013 10:05 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Haters gon hate, he's just making up lost time spent with Renee Zelwigger

[Image: Suki%20Waterhouse-LMK-060782.jpg]
[Image: Suki+Waterhouse+GQ+Men+Year+Awards+2012+...2_s_Ol.jpg]

[Image: Unsure-Larry-David.gif]

That gif cracked me the fuck up. That was pretty much what I was thinking the whole time while I was scrolling down looking at the pics of Renee Zelwigger.

As far as the article and the bitches commenting goes, 100% grade A haters.

Haha the Daily Mail yet again. I think we should sponsor it since we use it so often!

The bitter comments from the dried up hags are amazing. What's better is that the once nice comment from a women got the lowest rated with 13 red arrows.

Paris in the spring time and a new romance- how fabulous! I bet they're having great time.
- Sophie, Wiltshire, 10/4/2013 0:20

I think the most bitter/female shaming tactic-employing comment has to be:

He is a very immature mummy's boy of a man.

You just know those top comments are 38-45 year old women sitting in an office

Do you reckon they ever, ever wonder whether being a stay-at-home mother might have been preferable? Or even whether women being forced, via-wage decrease, to work was even a good thing. Anyway, that's off topic.

On-topic, fuck the old bitches, not literally.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

For starters 38 is prime time for men, the other thing he is a very good looking fit guy; no homo. He looks better now than he did ten years ago. So to answer the hamsters question why does he do it, because HE CAN. Same thing can be said for male hamsters, oh, why are hot chicks so hard, im not good enough blah blah. Really hot women behave that way because they can.

Bradley Cooper is the fucking man and speaks fluent French as well, so gets respect from me:

Yep Bradley is boss, respect.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Any woman (most definitely fat and or ugly) who wastes their lives checking and commenting on celebrity gossip sections of the Daily fucking Mail every day of their existence and getting worked up over the fact that a rich, attractive guy is dating a younger, attractive girl is a real woman?! Oh shit, that's where I need to look to find one!

Anyone other than me think he said he wouldn't fuck Jennifer Lawrence...Because he was actually fucking Jennifer Lawrence?

What kind of last name is Waterhouse..... when I first read the description I thought her name was the name of the restaurant he took his young lady to.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

...and Bradley Cooper gives precisely Zero fucks

Jennifer Lawrence without make-up, guys.

What's the verdict?

[Image: JenniferWithWithoutMakeup--155757941306034862.jpg]

She's a definite 2/10 wnb something about her face is just really off putting and if you've ever seen an interview her public image is to be snarky and sassy. Total bonerkill

I vote for the other chick but I'd gladly bang em both.