rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cunts from Noo Yawk

Cunts from Noo Yawk

In the name of whatever Deity you believe in...

If you are somewhere in the U.S. and you start talking to a girl and she is "from Noo Yawk" and on vacation in another major American city, CUT IT OFF RIGHT THERE. I just saw another fucker get rolled buying these pieces of shit drinks tonight. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FUCK THESE BALL BUSTING BITCHES.

I purposely stayed at the bar long enough to see the end of the interaction: "it was nice meeting you" after about $50 this fucker pissed away. Once you've seen it enough times you know better.

Cunts from Noo Yawk

Sounds like his problem was spending $50 on a girl he just met.

Cunts from Noo Yawk

All I bang is New York. If you can make it here you can make it anywhere.

Cunts from Noo Yawk

Quote: (04-03-2013 11:26 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

If you are somewhere in the U.S. and you start talking to a girl and she is "from Noo Yawk" and on vacation in another major American city, CUT IT OFF RIGHT THERE. I just saw another fucker get rolled buying these pieces of shit drinks tonight. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FUCK THESE BALL BUSTING BITCHES.

I purposely stayed at the bar long enough to see the end of the interaction: "it was nice meeting you" after about $50 this fucker pissed away. Once you've seen it enough times you know better.

You sound quite bitter. Maybe you should step away from this forum and get laid.

Cunts from Noo Yawk

So because your homie spent $50 on a New York girl and didn't get laid, you are suggesting no one talk to NY girls? I've met some dope new york girls, didn't buy them drinks, and still fucked them. Sounds like your homie needs to step up his game. Why is he spending $50 on a girl he just met at the bar anyways? A drink, that's straight, but what? Did he pay her whole damn tab? What, because you spend $50 on a broad she's automatically supposed to bag you? Thats what hookers are for. That was his bad, not hers. Sounds like a chump to me.

Cunts from Noo Yawk

Of all the girls I've met from the US new yorkers are probably the most "worldly". If you have done any travel and is fairly up with culture and current events they can be remarkably easy to talk to. LA girls makes me want to Choke myself however. Whenever I 've met an LA girl half of the shit coming out of their mouths are about how they know some big shot.

Cunts from Noo Yawk

Quote: (04-04-2013 02:23 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Of all the girls I've met from the US new yorkers are probably the most "worldly". If you have done any travel and is fairly up with culture and current events they can be remarkably easy to talk to.

That's what I was thinking. NY girls have always been cool in my book.

Cunts from Noo Yawk

Being from New York, I'd have to say that you've played it the wrong way. NEVER, EVER buy drinks or anything for them. They prefer to be impressed by stories, because I guarantee you they've played guys who have done that before. As long as you come off as interesting, they'll always have something good to talk about, unless they're college girls who think they know the world but in reality they've only been to Barcelona on exchange.

And Vicious you're right, the "worldly" thing is true. I really dislike all of the other states people here because they aren't as educated. But then again they probably hate me because I'm a player and I party a lot.

Cunts from Noo Yawk

Quote: (04-04-2013 03:17 AM)Aer Wrote:  

I really dislike all of the other states people here because they aren't as educated.

You mean all other people in the US other than the people from NY? Or just people from NY, outside of the city? I didn't really pick up what you meant by that.

Cunts from Noo Yawk

Use your judgment when spending money on girls. I like the rule of not buying drinks unless you're positive you're getting sex. Like it or not, buying a drink early on can lower your value to her and shift the power balance and vibe of the interaction drastically, even if she seemed like a cool girl. She may deep down inside sense that you're weak and easy to manipulate:

"How To Get Guys to Buy You Drinks on a Night Out"
http://almaarreola.wordpress.com/2008/12...night-out/

Cunts from Noo Yawk

Quote: (04-04-2013 03:25 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (04-04-2013 03:17 AM)Aer Wrote:  

I really dislike all of the other states people here because they aren't as educated.

You mean all other people in the US other than the people from NY? Or just people from NY, outside of the city? I didn't really pick up what you meant by that.

Where I'm studying here in Sweden.

Cunts from Noo Yawk

NYC girls don't talk like that. She's probably Italian from North Jersey. Possibly Staten Island.

Team Nachos

Cunts from Noo Yawk

This thread is suspicious. I'm on my phone, so I don't know hot do any funny gifs.

Cunts from Noo Yawk

Are you sure the person that was buying drinks wasn't you?

Cunts from Noo Yawk

Aer, just to clarify I didn't say Americans were not educated I was only saying New Yorkers tend to come out on top. The city just has that ability to draw the best and brightest.

Cunts from Noo Yawk

Quote: (04-04-2013 05:57 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Aer, just to clarify I didn't say Americans were not educated I was only saying New Yorkers tend to come out on top. The city just has that ability to draw the best and brightest.
For sure

Cunts from Noo Yawk

Quote: (04-04-2013 01:10 AM)travolta Wrote:  

You sound quite bitter. Maybe you should step away from this forum and get laid.

I was exaggerating for the sake of proving a point, but in all seriousness I have seen this happen a lot when women from New York are on vacation in a different American city.

I think many of them have this mentality (whether it's true or not) which is why they look down on other people when they're in different cities.

I can't believe I'm the only one who noticed this, even Tom Leykis did a show on it:

Cunts from Noo Yawk

That is the key. The best and brightest move to NYC. Some of the dumbest people I know were born and bred there.

NY'ers assume they are the shit, just like Cali people think they are cool just from being there.

Cunts from Noo Yawk

Quote: (04-04-2013 07:26 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

NY'ers assume they are the shit, just like Cali people think they are cool just from being there.

This is basically all I was getting at. It gets worse when they go somewhere else and want to tell everyone how awesome they are.

Cunts from Noo Yawk

Quote: (04-04-2013 08:10 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Quote: (04-04-2013 07:26 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

This is basically all I was getting at. It gets worse when they go somewhere else and want to tell everyone how awesome they are.
Ever noticed it's always the biggest losers and dumbasses who have nothing else to fall back on besides where they were born?

Cunts from Noo Yawk

How many times has this happened to you where you can draw this generalization?

Cunts from Noo Yawk

I don't think most people here understand the size of the "Noo Yawk" metropolitan area. I basically starts in Connecticut goes half way up long island and down into Jersey. It's a huge area to troll. My father once told me that Manhattan has more pavement than the entire state of CT (he talked a lot of shit though) Anyway, yes there's tons of trash there. The cream rises to the top in Westchester county.

As a teenager I trolled the streets of NYC late night either on my car or bike looking for trouble after the sidewalks rolled up in CT and usually found it. I would search or target bars that would let me drink starting at 16 and pick up sluts and there was plenty. Probably more of the types of girls the OP was referring to. The trick with these girls is to out wit them. I would purposely start shit with them and heat them up then cool them off three times then go in for the close.

Anyone good at small town game you'll find top talent here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pound_Ridge,_New_York

Cunts from Noo Yawk

Quote: (04-04-2013 05:44 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

NYC girls don't talk like that. She's probably Italian from North Jersey. Possibly Staten Island.

Yep. Exactly what I was thinking. North Jersey is full of trashy girls with that accent and most will claim to be New Yorkers.

The "my shit don't stink" "New Yorkers" are another group of poseurs. Most of these people are from some place that no one cares about but now live in New York and claim to be from NYC. Bitch please.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Cunts from Noo Yawk

Girls everywhere will use guys to buy them drinks if they (the girls) are sufficiently jaded and mercenary -which tends to be the case in larger cities, especially on the East Coast where attitudes are a little more cutthroat anyway. This is why one of the oldest and most frequently-alluded-to rules of night game is "never buy her a drink." Obviously it admits of some exceptions depending on the circumstances, but it prevents guys from buying into the girl's frame (literally, in this case), looking like a beta chump, and getting raped in the wallet with nothing to show for it.

I agree that the self-important attitude of native New Yorkers and Jerseyites can wear very thin after awhile.

Cunts from Noo Yawk

I have always loved approaching NYC women. Usually you will find out pretty quickly if she is into you or not. This allows you to approach more chicks in a shorter amount of time and sooner or later, the Law of Averages will work for you.