rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australia is Scandalous for Black Guys

I've been rollin' thru Oz for many yrs now, and I will straight-up tell y'all that if you're a bruh ya gonna get pampered by the Aussie chicks. Most of then time I stayed with chicks regardless if they had a boo or not. They would pick me up at the airport, drive me around everywhere, cook for me, take me to their parents houses (where I would get fed until I burst), take me out to restaurants, take me to the beaches, take me to the clubs and throw "shrimp-on-the-barbie"-type parties for me. When I walk down the street, chicks would holla at me from passing cars. I couldn't be happier. After all that, smashing them was secondary.

Some time back, I was staying at my Aussie-Italian (thick, tight & stacked) friend's crib in Brisbane, QLD. She threw a 'shrimp-on-the-barbie' party for me. She invited her female friends mainly. When the party started, she told me that I would receive the 'Official Aussie Welcome' from her friend who had a striking resemblance to Kim Basinger (I got a thing for KB). This 'welcome' consisted of Miss KB standing in front of me while I was sitting, and abruptly turning around while pulling up her dress and sticking her juicy ass (she was wearing thong panties) in my face. I thought to myself: 'It's gonna be one of those parties'. We ate, drank, drank, ate, drank and drank more beer. My friend, who was plastered started tell dirty jokes...the blowjob/she swallows type jokes. They all were very curious about how BIG Black guys were, as none had ever had 'The Black Experience'. My friend had a jacuzzi which we all stripped down to our underwear...and jumped in. Another one of her friends of Welsh descent joined us in the jacuzzi. Before long we had all our clothes off and began making out. Yes...me, and 3 hot chicks -- no shit! So, we all began doing the nasty between trips to the bathroom for a wee. I didn't cop any zzzz until the sun came up. I was dead after all of that as you can imagine, but the girls weren't disappointed with the size of the snake. I was supposed to get up early to go to the beach cause we had a long drive.

I can tell y'all a lot of stories about the countless big-name rappers, athletes from the US that have smashed beaucoup Aussie punani during their tours. Scandalous Bobby Brown, back in the '90s -- thru his security guys -- used to invite random chicks from the audience at his concerts in Oz back to his hotel room. There was a long line of chicks waiting in his suite to get into his room to bang him. His father was right there with him getting poon. I've heard stories about everyone from Kanye to Ice-T. Y'all would never believe what it was like for the Black athletes when Sydney hosted the Olympics back in 2000.

Regarding Oz cities: I've rolled thru Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane/Gold Coast & Canberra. As far as I'm concerned -- they all were great. The ladies are juicy everywhere. Never had any problems pulling anywhere. Hip-hop/RnB music is big there. Black American guys are big there. It's a long flight from anywhere in the US -- but, it's well worth the trip.

Oz is actually paradise for Latinos too! Australia even has a latino website dedicated to latin culture/events/clubs and just about anything. They can't get enough Reggeaton and Daddy Yankee down there..

The Spanish film festival is happening the entire month of May, and my brother is down there partying and bangin his ass off. I opted fro Montreal and the F1 races =)

http://www.thelatinvoice.com -- This website is exclusively operated in Australia.

Mixx

Again, true. Even black sailors get major play from Aussie white girls when the US navy docks there. Quality of women bagged is not always the highest though.

Black guys have it made in the Anglo world, thanks to Hollywood/MTV.

Y'all peep this video of Snoop moving to Australia with Aussie model/actress Sophie Monk.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...=188975619

Sophie Monk & Russell Simmons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoyJW8z4RrA

I've heard this before. I guess I shouldn't be wasting anymore time in Latin America. Only thing is, Australian women I've seen traveling have been pretty mediocre. Maybe the ones back home are hotter.

Quote: (06-15-2010 03:48 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I've heard this before. I guess I shouldn't be wasting anymore time in Latin America. Only thing is, Australian women I've seen traveling have been pretty mediocre. Maybe the ones back home are hotter.

[Image: blush.gif] Not really.

Yeah, I got a buddy who is ex special forces. Stationed in Australia, said he had good times (with the biggest shit grin) Said they love the brotha's...If he could retire, said Sydney would be it or Rio......fwiw

Yeah, sorry, but my BS meter was clicking as I read your post. Nowhere near as much as it does when GManifesto posts about swooping fly honeys in Monaco from the couch in his parent's basement, but still...

Quote: (06-15-2010 04:40 PM)DrArete Wrote:  

Yeah, sorry, but my BS meter was clicking as I read your post. Nowhere near as much as it does when GManifesto posts about swooping fly honeys in Monaco from the couch in his parent's basement, but still...

Personally, I don't give a fat rat's ass whether you believe the earth is round -- or not.

I'd be willing to bet that you were one of the many that didn't think America would elect a Black president.

Quote: (06-15-2010 05:04 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2010 04:40 PM)DrArete Wrote:  

Personally, I don't give a fat rats ass whether you believe the earth is round -- or not.

I'd be willing to bet that you were one of the many that didn't think America would elect a Black president.

His "election" isnt even valid since he was born in Kenya.

A brother, this thread is going downhill quick.

I addressed the antagonizer. Carry on...

Global Baller,

Good data sheet.

Yeah, I have mentioned the benefits of Australia on here before with little support.

Not to mention the natural beauty of the place. Many people talk about the natural beauty of San Diego on here, well, Sydney is San Diego on Creatine with a little SF thrown in.

Place is legit. Especially if you like beaches.

I want to Sydney for 8 days and Melbourne for 2 days last November. I went because of all the stories my best friend told me about. He is in the Navy and ported in Perth 3 or 4 time and he said that the white women treated the black men like kings. So I decided to go to Sydney and was very dissapointed. First of all this place is so expensive and looks just like the U.S. The girls were really flakey there. I got about 10 numbers but none of them had time because everyone there works 10hour days. Anyway while I was there I did get a good vibe but it was not like all the stories that I heard. I was so dissapointed that I booked a flight to Melbourne. Now in Melbourne they were way more friendlier and the girls wanted to show me around and were facinated with my accent. I think Austrailia has great potential if you go to the right parts. Stay away from Sydney and go to Melbourne, the Gold Coast, or Perth and these women will be all over you.

H2H, off the subject of girls for a sec, what did you think of Sydney? It seems like people either think it's awesome and fun, or they're like, "uhh...what am I supposed to see here other than this opera house?" I wouldn't mind checking it out, but like you said, I wouldn't spend my whole time there.

Quote: (06-18-2010 11:01 PM)Hard2Handle Wrote:  

I want to Sydney for 8 days and Melbourne for 2 days last November. I went because of all the stories my best friend told me about. He is in the Navy and ported in Perth 3 or 4 time and he said that the white women treated the black men like kings. So I decided to go to Sydney and was very dissapointed. First of all this place is so expensive and looks just like the U.S. The girls were really flakey there. I got about 10 numbers but none of them had time because everyone there works 10hour days. Anyway while I was there I did get a good vibe but it was not like all the stories that I heard. I was so dissapointed that I booked a flight to Melbourne. Now in Melbourne they were way more friendlier and the girls wanted to show me around and were facinated with my accent. I think Austrailia has great potential if you go to the right parts. Stay away from Sydney and go to Melbourne, the Gold Coast, or Perth and these women will be all over you.

8 days is too short to make anything pop off specially in a place that takes almost forever to get to from the US. Shit, just getting over Jetlag is going to take a couple of days.

Good data sheet!

Quote: (06-19-2010 03:10 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

H2H, off the subject of girls for a sec, what did you think of Sydney? It seems like people either think it's awesome and fun, or they're like, "uhh...what am I supposed to see here other than this opera house?" I wouldn't mind checking it out, but like you said, I wouldn't spend my whole time there.

I wouldn't reccommend Sydney. I stayed in a spot called Kings Cross which is a party spot. People talk about Sydney and how great it is but it is extremly boring. If your from some small town in Idaho it might be fun but if your from LA then its boring. They make a big deal about the Opera house and Sydney Bridge but thats like going to Downtown LA and looking at a building. They have Bondi beach but if you have been to Venice beach then you will not be impressed. My brother in law went a few months back and he loved it so I think Sydney might be personel preferance. What through me off was paying 3dollars for a candy bar and 2.75 for a small can of sprite of water. The excahnge rate is almost 1to1 so it is real expensive. Sydney is just like LA so it didn't feel like a vacation. I was only able to go to Melbourne for 2 days but that place seemed nice the people and the girls were 10 times friendlier and more down to earth. I want to go back to Australia but not to Sydney.

Quote: (06-19-2010 07:43 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

8 days is too short to make anything pop off specially in a place that takes almost forever to get to from the US. Shit, just getting over Jetlag is going to take a couple of days.

your right, but to stay there for 30 days would be a real expensive trip since I like to stay in apartments. I feel it's not to hook up with the women, but you have to have some time and put some work in.

Your post seems to conflict itself -- On the one hand you're implying that it's really not worth the trip; on the other hand, you're implying that it's great, and the women will be all over you -- which is it???

You got to remember one thing: The economy in Oz (Australia) has been outperforming the US for a long, long time. Australia is called the "lucky country". In the early part of the 2000's, the exchange rate was about US$1=A$1.7/8...so, the prices were reasonable there. But, Australia has vast mineral wealth (particularly, iron ore). Because of the demand of minerals from China...the Oz economy has been booming. That has the affect of increasing the demand for A$, and thus the currency will appreciate against the US$. That's why it seem so expensive to you among other reasons like the VAT tax on goods/services there. Chances are, that won't change any time soon.

Another thing: You gotta do your homework before you leave the US. Make sure you got 'contacts' in the cities that you plan to hit. I wish I had the social network sites available to me when I first hit Oz. I'd prolly be married to one of them Aussie shawties...and have kids up the yazoo. Aussies work to have the kind of lifestyle they want...which includes world travel. The taxes there are high. Oz has had universal health care for many moons.

All the times that I rolled thru Oz (and that's been for more than a minute), I have been pampered by the ladies. They won't leave me alone -- that's a good thing, however. It's beyond foolish for brothas to sleep on this country. Not only are there many dimes...but, they really put out in more ways than one.

Hard2Handle,

Sounds like you were there too short a time.

Sydney is way more beautiful than LA. Architecturally and natural beauty.

And the nightlife is way crazier. Bars stay open all night.

I do agree though that it is not a discount destination.

Quote: (06-19-2010 02:10 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Your post seems to conflict itself -- On the one hand you're implying that it's really not worth the trip; on the other hand, you're implying that it's great, and the women will be all over you -- which is it???

You got to remember one thing: The economy in Oz (Australia) has been outperforming the US for a long, long time. Australia is called the "lucky country". In the early part of the 2000's, the exchange rate was about US$1=A$1.7/8...so, the prices were reasonable there. But, Australia has vast mineral wealth (particularly, iron ore). Because of the demand of minerals from China...the Oz economy has been booming. That has the affect of increasing the demand for A$, and thus the currency will appreciate against the US$. That's why it seem so expensive to you among other reasons like the VAT tax on goods/services there. Chances are, that won't change any time soon.

Another thing: You gotta do your homework before you leave the US. Make sure you got 'contacts' in the cities that you plan to hit. I wish I had the social network sites available to me when I first hit Oz. I'd prolly be married to one of them Aussie shawties...and have kids up the yazoo. Aussies work to have the kind of lifestyle they want...which includes world travel. The taxes there are high. Oz has had universal health care for many moons.

All the times that I rolled thru Oz (and that's been for more than a minute), I have been pampered by the ladies. They won't leave me alone -- that's a good thing, however. It's beyond foolish for brothas to sleep on this country. Not only are there many dimes...but, they really put out in more ways than one.

Like I said it depends on where you go. I wasn't impressed with the Sydney night life or the ladies. I think I set my expectations to high. It could have been bad timing but when I went to Melbourne it was way better. Jut like in any country I think it depends on where you go. Next time I go to Austrailia I am going to check out the smaller cities.

"I think I set my expectations to high."

Honestly, I am getting to think expectations plays as big a role in traveling than anything.

anyone been to Melborne since?

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

I can concur that black guys are going to clean up in Oz. Some white female friends there have developed some kind of fetish for black guys and I know black guys from the U.S. who have done very well indeed.

Problem with Oz is quality as it often just aint that great. In every city in Australia finding the good places to go where the quality is just ok, may take a fair bit of work as it is all very fickle.

Australia is worth checking out for sure, it is super expensive, but there are some special and unique elements in the landscape and the people. The girls are not likely to be a completely captivating aspect of your trip, but they are "easy going" and probably a bit more chill and friendlier than girls from other anglo countries.