rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Super Crazy bitch

Super Crazy bitch

So if any of you guys follow mma you may know a fighter named Junior Assuncao, he's Raphael Assuncao's brother. He recently dumped his gf and now she got his name tattooed to her ass and across her ring finger and she's posting nude pics of herself as well as sextapes of the two of them on twitter. She's apparently doing this to "attack" him

her twitter is @skopacz233 so you can see for yourselves.

Super Crazy bitch

Thats why he dumped her, cause she's more nuts than average

Super Crazy bitch

ha, the very first pic on her twitter features her spreading her butt cheeks. WTF?

She's like a 5.5, too.

Super Crazy bitch

She has another twitter account in which she asked him why he was doing this to her. The twitter account that posts her nude pics keeps saying @stefaniekopacz so it might be hacked. Either that or she's completely psychotic.

Super Crazy bitch

This is why you have to be careful - sometimes they don't "look" crazy. Don't be so confident that you can pick them out of a crowd.

Super Crazy bitch

Quote: (03-29-2013 05:20 PM)ryanf Wrote:  

This is why you have to be careful - sometimes they don't "look" crazy. Don't be so confident that you can pick them out of a crowd.

Just assume they're all crazy. They'll reward you for it.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"