rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best city in eastern europe

Hello everyone.

Im a long time reader on this forum but i almost never posted here. It's a great forum i love it. Good job!

After much reading i opened a badoo account and decided to go to kiev and i stayed there for 2 weeks at kreshatik. I did not go to other cities.
I dont speak russian and it was cold so i was lazy and didn't talked too many girls on the street so most of the girls i met are from badoo,
during my travel i met 12 girls but only 3 bangs but those 3 girls i used to talk with them 1 month before i go
to kiev so they believed i came to see them so they don't really count. Most of the girls i met were 7 8 and 9 but i felt like
it's impossible to have quick sex there and every girl want a serious relationship. I felt like all girls were thinking im some
kind of playboy coming sex tourism, i tried to convince them but deep down they never believed me and all they cared about is to
make me pay drinks and dinners and no bang just kiss and flirt. Whatever i say and do, they all never believed a word i say. For
them i was just a sex tourist who speak english. I don't know i didn't like this country, maybe it's different for other people.

By the way im 23 and this is how i look like:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1...=3&theater

So i read and read on this forum but everyone say different things and i can't make my mind on where i should go next.
Im thinking about one of these country: Moldova, Poland, Romania, Estonia, Iceland or Sweden but im not sure there's so many countries and
its hard to make a decision.

When i search on badoo i see that in ukraine and russia you have many more beautiful lady than any other country i search but maybe
in reality its different? When i search per example badoo poland most of them are uglier than badoo kiev but i don't know, maybe that's only badoo.

I just want to find a country where there is many blonde beautiful girls that are easy to pick and that are not so conservative and one night stands can be common.
I can wait 2-3 days for a bang but if more i will loose patience quickly. Im willing to go to any city in europe but where is really the best city for a guy who look latino- middle eastern. Thank you guys

Glad you mentioned your type, I'd look into Sweden if you want blondes-but it also depends on how much money you have to spend. Second-maybe being Poland. Third-Estonia. If you have the money try one of the Nordics, if not-STAY your ass in Eastern Europe.

Quote: (03-28-2013 09:47 PM)chad Wrote:  

Hello everyone.

Im a long time reader on this forum but i almost never posted here. It's a great forum i love it. Good job!

After much reading i opened a badoo account and decided to go to kiev and i stayed there for 2 weeks at kreshatik. I did not go to other cities.
I dont speak russian and it was cold so i was lazy and didn't talked too many girls on the street so most of the girls i met are from badoo,
during my travel i met 12 girls but only 3 bangs but those 3 girls i used to talk with them 1 month before i go
to kiev so they believed i came to see them so they don't really count. Most of the girls i met were 7 8 and 9 but i felt like
it's impossible to have quick sex there and every girl want a serious relationship. I felt like all girls were thinking im some
kind of playboy coming sex tourism, i tried to convince them but deep down they never believed me and all they cared about is to
make me pay drinks and dinners and no bang just kiss and flirt. Whatever i say and do, they all never believed a word i say. For
them i was just a sex tourist who speak english. I don't know i didn't like this country, maybe it's different for other people.

So i read and read on this forum but everyone say different things and i can't make my mind on where i should go next.
Im thinking about one of these country: Moldova, Poland, Romania, Estonia, Iceland or Sweden but im not sure there's so many countries and

When i search on badoo i see that in ukraine and russia you have many more beautiful lady than any other country i search but maybe
in reality its different? When i search per example badoo poland most of them are uglier than badoo kiev but i don't know, maybe that's only badoo.

I just want to find a country where there is many blonde beautiful girls that are easy to pick and that are not so conservative and one night stands can be common.
I can wait 2-3 days for a bang but if more i will loose patience quickly. Im willing to go to any city in europe but where is really the best city for a guy who look latino- middle eastern. Thank you guys

I'm surprised you even managed to get "12 girls but only 3 bangs" with no Russian knowledge. Just about any country in EE will be conservative compared to USA unless you don't care about quality. ONS are somewhat taboo in many places and YOU WILL HAVE to wine and dine them and take them out on multiple dates before you get any.
Read my post on Kiev. I did not pipeline much or use any sites like badoo, vk as I believe that's cheating since the mark of a real PUA is doing a cold approach and succeeding. 90% of my contacts and follow-up dates ended up being from night-game in Kiev clubs. Unless you learn a bit of the local language or approach every day multiple times with a don't give an F attitude (Roosh style) I am afraid you're gonna have a tough climb.

Quote: (03-29-2013 08:30 PM)BCZalgyris Wrote:  

I'm surprised you even managed to get "12 girls but only 3 bangs" with no Russian knowledge. Just about any country in EE will be conservative compared to USA unless you don't care about quality. ONS are somewhat taboo in many places and YOU WILL HAVE to wine and dine them and take them out on multiple dates before you get any.
Read my post on Kiev. I did not pipeline much or use any sites like badoo, vk as I believe that's cheating since the mark of a real PUA is doing a cold approach and succeeding. 90% of my contacts and follow-up dates ended up being from night-game in Kiev clubs. Unless you learn a bit of the local language or approach every day multiple times with a don't give an F attitude (Roosh style) I am afraid you're gonna have a tough climb.

Btw, since you mentioned your Latin look I can definitely recommend Iceland. I met an immigrant in Reykjavik there from Portugal a few years back who was absolutely killing it with the blondes and attributed some of it to his exotic look. Also, unlike Eeastern Europe ONS are not taboo in Iceland, the culture is very liberal (too liberal for my taste).

Quote: (03-29-2013 08:33 PM)BCZalgyris Wrote:  

Quote: (03-29-2013 08:30 PM)BCZalgyris Wrote:  

Btw, since you mentioned your Latin look I can definitely recommend Iceland. I met an immigrant in Reykjavik there from Portugal a few years back who was absolutely killing it with the blondes and attributed some of it to his exotic look. Also, unlike Eeastern Europe ONS are not taboo in Iceland, the culture is very liberal (too liberal for my taste).

Thanks for the info.

Well i met 12 girls because i sent many messages to many girls on badoo so any any answers lead on a date, they were 7 8 that's for sure but i felt they were too conservative like you said or they see me as sex tourist.

On the street when i was in kreshatik or even mcdonald many girls gave eye contact but i after a while i got lazy because like you said ONS are not common. So the myth about Ukraine being pussy paradise is not true?

You think in Iceland i have better chance? Is there good ratio of beautiful girls there?

Quote: (03-28-2013 11:06 PM)IpsaScientiaPotestasEst Wrote:  

Glad you mentioned your type, I'd look into Sweden if you want blondes-but it also depends on how much money you have to spend. Second-maybe being Poland. Third-Estonia. If you have the money try one of the Nordics, if not-STAY your ass in Eastern Europe.

Hello everyone.

Sweden is too expensive for me haha

Quote: (03-30-2013 08:11 AM)chad Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2013 11:06 PM)IpsaScientiaPotestasEst Wrote:  

Hello everyone.

Sweden is too expensive for me haha

If in ukraine ONS is a taboo like you said, why bother make an approch? If you need several dates to make anything you need a big a bank and a lot of patience and time.

[/quote]

If in ukraine ONS is a taboo like you said, why bother make an approch? If you need several dates to make anything you need a big a bank and a lot of patience and time.
[/quote]

Should that even be a question? The types of women I can approach, get numbers, and meet for dates next day in UA would give me a middle finger in Washington, DC (USA). I was able to take out girls who looked like Victoria's secret models in UA on dates, whereas in USA I am stuck with very long dry spells, especially since I refuse to lower my standards. Women in DC don't seem to care that I have a good job, my own car/house, am gainfully employed, no criminal record-good morals, and am not a pervert as there are thousands of guys just like me stuck in a rut here (Roosh has already mentioned how bad DC is and compared it to the worst city in N. America - Toronto).
The difference between me and the locals here is that they are afraid to leave their Momma's house and explore the world and learn languages so they always date donwn here...Seeing a couple where the girl looks better than a guy in Washington, DC area is truly a rarity.

For the reasons mentioned above I am willing to go on 3-4 dates and continue playing the skype/phone IM game after I meet them. Sex tourist issues never come up around me as I don't play the needy game and don't pressure them. I give the local models all the time they need to get to know me and even if nothing works out I get solid contact info and follow up for my next trip to UA. You cannot imagine how well skype game can work when you have a girl hooked on every one of your words and waiting for your arrival back as you were a gentleman the first time she met you...

Getting them to USA to visit me during the summer is something that is also on my list right now.

Hey Roosh! Today i ordered your books and i finished the ukraine book. Man wow im impressed its such an awesome book and you go in so many details that nobody would have even think of. You should put it also on ebay and in shops its really good.

Now i understand more what happened to me in kiev. Although im christian and have open minded i always get the impression people sees me as an arab or turkish so that limit my chances. I always felt girls were digging me and appreciate my look but they always started to think negative without giving them a reason to do so and that's time wasting because she will test so many times before letting you in. As i understand correctly from your book Ukraine is pay to play country where look and style doesn't matter.

Im ready to to visit another country now but i don't where. As i have been told before in previous post Scandinavian countries are the easiest for ONS but is it easier compared to US? I was in the US and even tough it's common it rarely happen unless the girl is a 5 or 6, i was in austin by the way. So what about Sweden and Iceland? It's such expensive countries so im afraid to go there, spend all money and come back empty. The other important factor is that i give this middle eastern look so i want to go to a country where they are opened minded about this and don't have too many arabs who already destroyed the city. Do you think that Warsaw would be a better choice than kiev?

With all the different opinions on the forum and after reading for a while it gets impossible to choose haha. Im into blonde so it will eastern europe vs Scandinavia vs Poland vs Prague but im open to any other country that can show good opportunity.

As mentioned earlier just go to Iceland, you won't have any regrets, especially if youre into ONS.

Iceland is gonna cost a lot! Try Poland.

Anything in Slovenia will change your life in a good way. And Croatia rocks too no wonder it has such beauties

Prague is also an amazing choice

Iceland, Ljubljana, Budapest are excellent choices

Stay put of gus - the girls there do not favour your look at all, it will be an upgill batle. Add to that the fact that you speak no russian and cannt convince them that u are there longterm u get very little bang for your buck. Go to bukarest if the blond hair can be fake, or budapest if not. Go out, spend money, make friends, and the rest will follow.

Iceland, Austria, Finland, France - these are the paradises you are looking for

Quote: (04-01-2013 10:37 AM)vic Wrote:  

Iceland, Austria, Finland, France - these are the paradises you are looking for

They are quite close to eastern Europe.

Sorry, EASTERN Europe... I see now...

EASTERN Europe : Budapest, Sofia, Varna

I think Iceland is too expensive for me i was checking the prices. Im still thinking about warsaw vs prague vs Lithuania.
Warsaw and Prague i think are the best options so far. I logged into badoo to take an idea of their look. It seems in prague girls are way hotter. I don't know maybe its different on the ground.

Lithuania is considered to be dangerous. Read the thread about Kaunas.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-22281.html

Prague girls:

[Image: 105506_720_478.jpg]

Quote: (04-04-2013 09:37 AM)vic Wrote:  

Lithuania is considered to be dangerous. Read the thread about Kaunas.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-22281.html

Prague girls:

[Image: 105506_720_478.jpg]

If only those girls in the picture represented the average girl in Prague. Czech women, on the average scale alongside with Hungarian and Polish girls are the less attractive race of women in Eastern Europe, and probably in Europe as whole.

No, the best city in Eastern Europe is by far Bucharest . I have never, I REPEAT, I have never seen in my life more facially attractive females like in the capital of Romania.

If you take a ride from Dorobanti to the streets of Uniri, into main town of Lipscani, and down further. You will witness a never ending story of good looking females.

Quote:Quote:

[Image: exclamation.gif]
Polish girls are the less attractive race of women in Eastern Europe, and probably in Europe as whole. [Image: whip.gif]

No, the best city in Eastern Europe is by far Bucharest . I have never, I REPEAT, I have never seen in my life more facially attractive females like in the capital of Romania.

You will witness a never ending story of good looking females.

I agree with you.

You can show us pictures [Image: smile.gif]

in reality its different?

Most of picture on Badoo.com on Ukranian girls are fake pictures.

Other than the Scandinavian countries, is there not other countries in Europe where one night stands is very common?

In Finland one night stands are very common, and Prague is one of the best Eastern Europe cities