rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Is Fucked Up

This Is Fucked Up

http://gawker.com/5992488/man-allegedly-...-his-cheek

This Guy Allegedly Assaulted His Roommate for Drawing Dicks on His Face, Was Booked with Penis on His Cheek

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

This Is Fucked Up

what a dickhead

This Is Fucked Up

Fuck gawker, dude was in the right in my opinion. I would even consider it self defense.
If anyone ever tried that shit with me they would get the beat down of their life.

Dude has nothing to be embarrassed about except the quality of company he keeps.

This Is Fucked Up

How are you gonna call the cops after getting punched for drawing dicks on a grown man's face.

This Is Fucked Up

Closet homo over reacting or just an excuse to beat up despised room mate.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

This Is Fucked Up

^Cmon, I highly doubt if it had been something other than dicks the outcome would have been any different. You. Just. Don't. Fucking. Do. That. Ever.

This Is Fucked Up

"Police say that Watson, suspecting his roommate, ran upstairs to where the roommate was sleeping and jumped on top of him, repeatedly punching him in the face. The commotion awakened a third roommate, who managed to separate the two.

The victim reportedly waited about an hour and a half to call the police while deciding whether or not to press charges. He did end up calling for help and police charged Watson with malicious wounding. The injured man's eye was swollen shut and bleeding, so the third roommate drove him to the hospital for treatment, according to police."

Gay. There was no need to call the cops here. The roommate had a bad black eye. What the fuck did he expect drawing cock on another man's face?

This Is Fucked Up

[Image: zydkle.png]

Yep, one of "those" kids.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

This Is Fucked Up

I despise men that set shit off and don't have the stones to deal with the consequences. It's something a broad would do.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

This Is Fucked Up

For a moment there I thought that the guy got drunk, passed out and his friends tattooed a dick on his cheek.

boredom is evil

This Is Fucked Up

Am I the only one here who actually thinks that these little pranks are funny? Come on guys, it might be juvenile, it might be stupid, but shit... sometimes you do stupid shit to have fun. I'd rather see these middle school level pranks occurring every few months than live in a "No Fun Allowed" society.

Granted, he should have taken the beating for it without calling the cops. You don't pull a prank and then cry yourself out of the consequences.

This Is Fucked Up

female author should STFU

This Is Fucked Up

Quote: (03-28-2013 12:14 AM)Icepasian Wrote:  

Am I the only one here who actually thinks that these little pranks are funny? Come on guys, it might be juvenile, it might be stupid, but shit... sometimes you do stupid shit to have fun. I'd rather see these middle school level pranks occurring every few months than live in a "No Fun Allowed" society.

its funny till its done to you and you have a hot date or job interview the next day and cant get the permanent penis off your cheek.lol.

its always a lot more fun to be the bully hahahaha

This Is Fucked Up

Quote: (03-28-2013 12:26 AM)Wadsworth Wrote:  

female author should STFU

no shit. she's like "penis-cheek over-reacted"....i wonder how she would react with SLUT written in permanent marker across her forehead by her roommates..

in b4 "my roommates would never do that to me"

This Is Fucked Up

The same morons would call it 'rape' if it was done to a woman.

This Is Fucked Up

Quote: (03-28-2013 12:29 AM)guerrilla Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2013 12:14 AM)Icepasian Wrote:  

its funny till its done to you and you have a hot date or job interview the next day and cant get the permanent penis off your cheek.lol.

its always a lot more fun to be the bully hahahaha

Always makes for a funny story a few months later in reflection even if it ends in an ass beating.
Some of my best stories involved some pretty nasty pranks.

This Is Fucked Up

Depends on their relations. If he did these pranks often and made is life miserable than he had every right to punch the shit out of him. But if this was the friendly prank then it's an overreaction.

This Is Fucked Up

He shouldn't have punched the roommate, but the roommate is a dick (pun intended) that deserves to get the shit beat out of him on general principle.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This Is Fucked Up

The other roommate didn't deserve the beatdown, but something else may have been appropriate (a bucket of cold water dumped on you while sleeping, for example).

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

This Is Fucked Up

Quote:Quote:

You cannot pass out around white people. Every time white dudes pass out around each other... They always do some borderline-gay shit when the guys are sleeping. - Dave Chappelle

I am seeking employment in Oslo, Norway. Any assistance is appreciated.