rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do Americans always say

They're gonna leave America and move to either Canada, Switzerland or Sweden? I think I've heard Australia thrown in the mix also.

The only reason I could see wanting to move to Switzerland is to make $$$. Sweden for a free ride I guess.

Quote: (03-24-2013 05:42 PM)houston Wrote:  

They're gonna leave America and move to either Canada, Switzerland or Sweden? I think I've heard Australia thrown in the mix also.

I used to hear that more when George Bush was in office.

Where are you from Houston?

I think I've heard Australia thrown in the mix also.

I wouldn't last 10 minutes there without ear plugs:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (03-24-2013 05:57 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Houston and I see it on Facebook and have heard it in real life. It's usually whites who lean to the left and hate American government.

Quote: (03-24-2013 05:59 PM)houston Wrote:  

Houston and I see it on Facebook and have heard it in real life. It's usually whites who lean to the left and hate American government.

I have heard that same thing too. Mostly Americans saying that they are going to move to Canada. But I am not sure that it's just whites who are left-leaning. Athlone posted pictures after Obama won last year and there were many Romney supporters tweeting and making fb posts about moving out of America.

Hah! I figured.

I know that I don't plan to spend the rest of my life in the U.S., but for me it is a case of, I lived in Europe for more than I have in the U.S., and I like it over there better.

That and I like the women better too.

I agree with most Americans when it comes to guns and rights (as detailed in the Bill of Rights).

That's about it.

What are you feelings on the subject?

Wald

The grass is always greener...

Most of the people I hear say that are Texans.

Last I heard yall were still fixin on seceeding from the us.

Quote: (03-24-2013 06:03 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Hah! I figured.

I know that I don't plan to spend the rest of my life in the U.S., but for me it is a case of, I lived in Europe for more than I have in the U.S., and I like it over there better.

I agree with most Americans when it comes to guns and rights (as detailed in the Bill of Rights).

That's about it.

Wald
If you're gonna say something like that, just do it. It's not that hard to travel around or move if you hate America that much. I think it's like with anything else, the people who talk the most wont do anything. They're just blindly saying shit and choosing those countries because they're white and don't seem to different than America. I doubt they've even researched them or know how things work there. Different is good but not to different [Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (03-24-2013 06:33 PM)houston Wrote:  

Hah! I figured.

That's about it.

Wald
If you're gonna say something like that, just do it. It's not that hard to travel around or move if you hate America that much. I think it's like with anything else, the people who talk the most wont do anything. They're just blindly saying shit and choosing those countries because they're white and don't seem to different than America. I doubt they've even researched them or know how things work there. Different is good but not to different [Image: tard.gif]

Why do automatically you say I hate it over here?

I said I prefer it in Europe and it seems I have a lot of their views on things due to the fact that I've lived over there longer. How is that blindly saying shit? If I've lived over here longer than I have in the US, would it be unreasonable to say I've got a good idea how things work over here?

Why the hate?

Wald

Quote: (03-24-2013 05:54 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I used to hear that more when George Bush was in office.

Yeah, everything Bush did is okay with them, but only if it's Obama ordering it. [Or another Democrat.]

Quote: (03-24-2013 06:38 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Hah! I figured.

That's about it.

Wald

Why do automatically you say I hate it over here?

I said I prefer it in Europe and it seems I have a lot of their views on things due to the fact that I've lived over there longer. How is that blindly saying shit? If I've lived over here longer than I have in the US, would it be unreasonable to say I've got a good idea how things work over here?

Why the hate?

Wald
What you talking about? I'm talking about the Americans who say they w ant to move somewhere else.

Quote: (03-24-2013 06:39 PM)houston Wrote:  

What you talking about? I'm talking about the Americans who say they w ant to move somewhere else.

I couldn't tell if you were speaking in general (in response to my question: What are your feelings on the subject?) or directing that at me. It looked like an attack on my person for a minute I was dumbfounded as to why.

I guess it's the former.

Wald

Hah! I figured.

That's about it.

Wald
If you're gonna say something like that, just do it. It's not that hard to travel around or move if you hate America that much.

It's not THAT easy to just up and move. It's not easy for Americans to get working visas in Europe. I've looked into it.

Thankfully I have dual citizenship in Poland and U.S.

booyah

Because those are the only places we can locate on a map of the world.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Quote: (03-24-2013 06:49 PM)NYJ Wrote:  

Shit, most Americans don't know the difference between Switzerland and Sweden. A kid on my facebook wrote something about the Swedes being famous for Chocolate. When I told him it's the Swiss that are famous for chocolate he felt like an ass. Then a bunch of people went on and on commenting on his status. Some people were talking about how the Swiss were famous for being blond, which I'm sure there are lots of blonds in Switzerland, but I'm pretty sure he was talking about Sweden. Plus, I can guarantee you at least 70% of Americans couldn't point out Switzerland on a map that wasn't already labeled.

Quote: (03-24-2013 06:53 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2013 06:49 PM)NYJ Wrote:  

Shit, most Americans don't know the difference between Switzerland and Sweden. A kid on my facebook wrote something about the Swedes being famous for Chocolate. When I told him it's the Swiss that are famous for chocolate he felt like an ass. Then a bunch of people went on and on commenting on his status. Some people were talking about how the Swiss were famous for being blond, which I'm sure there are lots of blonds in Switzerland, but I'm pretty sure he was talking about Sweden. Plus, I can guarantee you at least 70% of Americans couldn't point out Switzerland on a map that wasn't already labeled.

Meant to put not including those two lol. I love when people threaten to leave the country to places that are almost exactly like America.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Quote: (03-24-2013 06:02 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

I have heard that same thing too. Mostly Americans saying that they are going to move to Canada. But I am not sure that it's just whites who are left-leaning. Athlone posted pictures after Obama won last year and there were many Romney supporters tweeting and making fb posts about moving out of America.

Yeah, but where would Romney supporters move to?

Maybe Utah?

Because they suck at life and think somehow moving will change their bad luck.

I most likely would have bounced in 2004 when Bush got a second term had I been international at the time. I just didn't have my wings yet. I used to spend those summers going back to Socal. What a dumb move. I had the money to go international much earlier than I eventually did but I used to just hit up Cali and Vegas all the time. That was all I knew. Waste of money. But you live and you learn.

Most of them say shit like that because they like the idea of it. The people who jawjack the most tend to do the least, mostly because they already felt like they accomplished something by saying it rather than by going ahead and doing whatever they "planned" on doing.

It's no different than the jokers who make New Years resolutions to work out, or the guys who constantly bitch about not getting laid so they don't have to think about how they would actually get laid, or the fat fucks who feel justified in a cupcake because they ate Subway earlier. Actually, I'd go so far to say that talking about something with no intention on ever going through with it is what women do.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

You should discount this by the 70x factor that Americans are retarded. This is also why they only go to Anglo countries for vacation thinking they are "seeing the world".

In sum pretty sure it means they are dumb, would be surprised to hear that from a well traveled American. Western Europe, Canada, NZ, Austrailia are all no go's, that's even with free housing from friends in all those spots. No thank you to all of them even for a visit let alone full on move.

Anglo is Anglo

Shit is shit

You guys know the drill.