rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pub Crawl Idea

Pub Crawl Idea

I remember doing a pub crawl in Queenstown NZ,

http://www.bignightout.net.nz/zqn/

It was a great night out, got pretty drunk and hooked up with a nice Canadian Girl (no bang [Image: dodgy.gif] thanks to her cock blocking sister/cousin)

Anyone have any experience with running these?

How do you think they make profit, I am guessing through commission from the bars?

Seems relatively easy to set up and obviously would be very handy for gaming tourists passing through town.

Pub Crawl Idea

Yes! Over some beers this weekend a me and a pal were JUST talking about this. There is a hostel right in my neighborhood and tons of great bars.

Does anyone have any insight, a flyer template, whether to charge them a cover and include free shots from the bars, stickers, something??

Pub Crawl Idea

I know a lot of campus groups(fraternities, business clubs, etc.) do them for fundraisers. Bars will donate quite a bit and give great deals because of the amount of people the pub crawl brings in and because it is for a good cause. Me and my buddy joked about making up a fake charity for a pub crawl.

I haven't personally ran a pub crawl but here's my two cents:
You will be more successful if you have a specific reason or theme for the pub crawl, such as a holiday, birthday, sporting event, or whatever will make people want to go out and get hammered. Charge a fee and get people to buy t-shirts and other merch. Have it during the day or earlier at night so you aren't interrupting the bars' busy hours. Talk to all the bars in the area and see what they will give you(free drinks, discounts, commission, etc.). Set up a schedule then go get wasted.

I doubt you will make tons of money but getting paid to go out and drink as you normally would doesn't seem like a bad gig.

Pub Crawl Idea

Im not looking to make money off of this.

But it would be a great way to 'party network' since i am in Europe every now and then.

Couchsurfing was a great way to meet people, but now it is full of chodes.

So the pubcrawl would be a way to meet chicks who are down to bang a local tour guide and dudes who know good places to get down in their homeland.

And have a good night of drunken fun with people who like pub crawls.

Pub Crawl Idea

I ran one for a few years. It's a great way to meet people and cement a reputation as a cool guy. PM if you want specific details on how I set it up.