rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whale Bride

Whale Bride

I was going up the elevator in my building when and obnoxious ugly blubblery women got on the elevator in bridal gear. Who the fuck in their right mind would marry someone that looks like this? Although personally Ive never nailed anyone over 140, I can maybe understand how a wasted dude on the absolute bottom of the male totem pole could have a clandestine shameful ONS on an insane dryspell, but to LIVE with somebody like this? Do their bidding? Have her telling you what to do?

Im extremely independent, and even a hot model would get on my nerves easily, so something like this really blows my mind. The only thing I can come up with is extreme lack of confidence (they dont think they can get or deserve anything better) and loneliness, a kind of lonliness I dont even think is possible for most people on this forum. Even if extremely horny, girls over a certain weight might as well be guys IMO, zero sexual interest whatsoever.

Oh well, I guess its nice to see the extreme depravity and see how far I am from it!

Whale Bride

Whale bride fetish is the nastiest fetish.