rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Member saying hello

New Member saying hello

What's Up,

I just wanted to hurry up and make a post because I see alot of folks get banned here and I didn't want to lose my account due to inactivity.

I am 28 years old, born and raised in NYC, but I never really had "game". I have been with 10 women, and 3 of those were pros. Of the remaining 7, one of them only gave me head and let me play with her tits (she was on her period). I count this though, because I'd much rather get head than go for full intercourse.

Another one of the 7 non-pros is my long-term gf whom I've been with for nearly 8 years. This is a problem that I don't plan on getting rid of, but now that I will start learning and applying game, I will have better ways to get around the problem.

I have done tons of research as a guest here (and actually have been saving threads to read later). I probably won't be starting any threads soon, because I want to go through the tons of info. here first, and then either ask only to get an explanation or an update.

I kind of plan on working on my confidence, body, and a couple of other things, reading Roosh's "Bang" (which I'd rather buy an e-version of than a hard copy), and hoping to start actually actively using game by May (the 100 Approach threads are pretty fun to read).

So...carry on fellas, and I hope to contribute in some positive way to this forum