rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Brunei Flag

The Brunei Flag

Does anybody have it?

I think it must be one of the rarest flags out there given the small population, vicinity to poosy paradises like Philippines, Vietnam and Thailand, and strict Muslim culture which includes a near total ban on alcohol.

I might be going there soon and am pretty curious to hear if anybody has it or has even attempted to capture it.

The Brunei Flag

That would be freaking hard. No alcohol. No clubs. I think there is one hotel like the Sheraton where ex-pats can bring their own alcohol to the restaurant but that's it.

Actually some decent looking Malay type looking girls but would be hard as fuck to get a real local bang.

The Brunei Flag

I wouldn't say it's a mission impossible but it comes close. I've been there for a few days and there are very few opportunities to find willing girls. No girls on the streets unless you like a strict muslim head scarfed challenge. No bars,club,cinemas or alcohol. Although I heard a rumor about some Chinese restaurants pouring alcohol under the counter and out of town. The girls working in the mall are mostly Philippine or Malay or of before mentioned head scarfed class.

Unless you're there for a while I give it very little chance.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

The Brunei Flag

I have the Brunei flag!

A little bit of a caveat, it was not while in Brunei. It was with a wealthy 22 year old who was living in Jakarta for a year with her family while her dad was working there.

I met her casually at some social events and over the course of a few weeks we kept running into each other and she decided to be a little rebellious and go out to a club with a group of us. One thing lead to another and I was smashing her later that night. She claimed she had slept with one long term boyfriend before me.

I don't think there is a chance in the world I could have banged her if we were in Brunei.

The Brunei Flag

The best way to get the Brunei flag is to flag-hack

In other words, find out where they like to go on holiday or to study and go there

Flag hacking needs a separate thread, I will start one

The Brunei Flag

Quote: (02-25-2013 11:23 AM)DirectDanger Wrote:  

I have the Brunei flag!

A little bit of a caveat, it was not while in Brunei. It was with a wealthy 22 year old who was living in Jakarta for a year with her family while her dad was working there.

I met her casually at some social events and over the course of a few weeks we kept running into each other and she decided to be a little rebellious and go out to a club with a group of us. One thing lead to another and I was smashing her later that night. She claimed she had slept with one long term boyfriend before me.

I don't think there is a chance in the world I could have banged her if we were in Brunei.

Nice work. I have never met anybody from Brunei. A girl would go up a point just because shes from this strange place.

Based on these comments I think I might go to East Timor instead to capture a rare flag.

The Brunei Flag

Quote: (02-27-2013 12:27 AM)Loveless Wrote:  

Based on these comments I think I might go to East Timor instead to capture a rare flag.

What about Papua New Guinea, although Papua New Guinea might be easy if you were to go to Australia.

The Brunei Flag

The closest I got was getting a number from a Brunei girl. Met her in Kuala Lumpur, though. She was visiting family she had there. Didn't seem very different to the other girls in Malaysia, but as DirectDanger said they seem to be different when abroad. Screwed up the text game then...

The Brunei Flag

I'm spending a day here. Got here after midnight, streets deserted. No bars, but you can bring in 2 bottles unless you have a Muslim name.

The capital (Bandar Seri Begawan) is a small city built in British colonial style. Like Penang, but quiet and no nightclubs. Very slow.

It's like a Gulf emirate, with Asians instead of Arabs.

There seems to be a lot of guest workers. I talked to a Filipina waitress at a cafe, there are also Malaysians, Indonesians and Thais here.

The Brunei Flag

I have my Brunei flag but it's a technical flag, born in Brunei but bred and raised as an Australian slut.

The Brunei Flag

Is there any reason to waste your time on women, from such a trivial country. Domininican Republic has a small population, but a decent enough reputation, with regards to its women.
I like getting flags, but lets not exagerate.