rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any trade's-men working in Afghanistan or Iraq?

Hey just wondering if any of you guys have been working in either of these places as private contractors? i have heard the pay can be simply unreal and i was just wondering what the daily life is like or any insight into it would be great. especially any electricians or plumbers that might have gone over. are they looking for you to have your master exams done? or would your journey-man exams do?.. any inside news or general information would be great.
Thanks Ross[Image: smile.gif]

aliblahba is the guy you want to talk to.

That cash cow dried up. Wait till the next war kicks off.

I recently did logistics over there for a few months, but got laid off due to money issues. Sure was nice making 5 figures a month out of college though!

I was over there for a little while. I was at the bottom of the barrel, though. I think most of the guys I was working with are still over there.

Still work to be had, but they are gearing down.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.