rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The travel forum just passed the girls forum

In terms of posts.

Thanks to everyone for contributing here. It's become much more of a game changer than I could've imagined.

I always check the travel forum first.

Congrats Roosh. I think this forum is going to get really big when more travelers to Europe and Asia find it and contribute.

As it is right now, this is the best source of info for single male travelers anywhere. Thanks for keeping it ad-free.

Quote: (05-17-2010 04:40 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I always check the travel forum first.

Same here. This forum is the bomb!

I only check the travel board. There are a million PUA boards out there. But this is the only place i know of where guys compare notes on girls from different countries. I love it. This place is a gold mine of info.

There's a girls forum!?

But seriously, I've never used a forum in my life till this one.
This corner of the internet ROX!
[Image: banana.gif]

I remember when the travel forum had half the number of posts than the girls forum. Congrats Roosh!

Big Up, Much Love, Props, and Respect to Roosh, nice site/forum... It's definitely a unique niche you have started here, and apparently we have like minded dudes from all over the world involved in its evolution.

Quote: (05-17-2010 06:17 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

I only check the travel board. There are a million PUA boards out there. But this is the only place i know of where guys compare notes on girls from different countries. I love it. This place is a gold mine of info.

Yup, same here, I rarely bother with anything other than the travel section anymore.

What you've got here, Roosh, that's really valuable is the travel aspect of PU, and the reason what you've got is so valuable is that NO ONE ELSE has it: this is pretty much the only PU-related forum that specifically deals with this stuff, specializes in it even. I would definitely focus on this particular aspect if I were you, really emphasize the location-specific aspect of PU.

I check mostly the travel forum too. Even if I don't have any trips planned in the immediate future, reading what the guys have to say here gives me ideas about where to go when I am ready to roll out again. Maybe at some point, more features can be added somehow, like an interactive map using the google maps API where we can tag locations on the map right down to the street where the best bars and clubs are. Even restaurants and recommended hostels/hotels/pousadas. That way, we just go right to the city we plan to visit, and other users have left their comments. I don't know how easy something like that is the set up though. Like the others said, this is the only PUA site that deals heavily with the international aspect of it. There is this one other site I've seen with lots of info, but it's based around P4P though and not game, can't even remember the name of it at the moment but it's been mentioned here before.

The travel forum has always been the best one

Other PUA forums out there may see more traffic but the noise to signal ratio here is excellent and there is a lot of quality info

yeah this forum totally rocks, way better than other "pua" forums where it seems to me the majority of people on it have never ever spoken to a girl and are total KJs (and douchebags). the people here actually take action rather than waste their time talking about PU theory

Roosh, as the forum is getting bigger, do you think it's a good idea to subdivide the travel forum into a General, Latin-America, CEE, Asia, and developed world (North America, Australia and North/Western Europe) section??

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Quote: (05-18-2010 01:11 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Other PUA forums out there may see more traffic but the noise to signal ratio here is excellent and there is a lot of quality info

Yeah, I like the fact that it's a smaller, closer-knit group of people. Feels more like a community. And also that the guys here DO actually travel and not just talk about it.

Quote:Quote:

Roosh, as the forum is getting bigger, do you think it's a good idea to subdivide the travel forum into a General, Latin-America, CEE, Asia, and developed world (North America, Australia and North/Western Europe) section??

Yeah I think I'll do that eventually.

Cool Roosh!
Thumbs up!

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

The travel forum is the only forum I check....the only one of its kind that I am aware of....well done, Roosh

Great forum, like others have so eloquently put it this is the only place than seamlessly blends PUA and traveling. This forum has definitely filled a void because most of the travel related forums out there fall in 3 categories. 1. Squares and their families, 2. Betas who worry more about sandals than pussy i.e. The Lonely Planet crowd and The Tricks Aka P4P folks.

i haven't been on this site long and haven't been on other PUA sites, but a forum is only as good as it's members. a lot of cool dudes on here who share a wealth of information and take the time to thoughtfully respond when giving advice. glad i found it and will certainly do my part to add to the knowledge base. props to roosh for making it possible.

Congrats Roosh. I love the Travel section of the forum. It made me explore Slovenia, something I would have never done before! [Image: smile.gif]

Lots of success, and many, many bangs in 2011!

Mixx

Wow this seems like a long time ago. I just noticed the everything else forum is bigger than them all now, when did this happen?

Real life experiences from real people who travel with all sorts of income levels. No media hookups, large organization backing or any other corporate bullshit that many other travel site have to omit.

Keep on keeping things 100% real from the ground level.

Lets not forget advice in swooping.

Love it.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (04-22-2013 11:39 AM)Nudge Wrote:  

Wow this seems like a long time ago. I just noticed the everything else forum is bigger than them all now, when did this happen?

My guess would be last election cycle.

The anti-gay marriage threads, wall threads, celebrity threads and anti-feminism threads pushed it over the top I think.

Our travel forum would put any travel guide to shame, especially for the international playboy. Congrats to everyone who helped contribute to making virtually the best online encyclopedia for travel that you can find.

Congratulations! What I most appreciate about this forum (travel or dating sections) is the high level of "troll-control" and the possibility to compare opionions and "triangularize"...

I already paid dearly for false or inaccurate data provided by fellow travellers before. I remember having travelled by train for 24 hours to Costinesti in Romania (was doing an EU Rail by then), because in my journey two guys had guaranteed me that such place was the pussy paradise.

When I checked the day and night life of such place, I almost had tears in my eyes... Horrible premises, ppl dressed up as if we were still in 1985, girls with horrible bitch atitudes (some without even being familiarized with talking to strangers at all), etc, etc. Just left the next day for another 24 hours journey...

Should Rooshv's forum existed by then, I am sure I would have been able to cross-check this info with someone and avoid that mistake!

All the best

I agree. The travel forum is the first place I search when I am in a city. Even if I have been there before.

I feel that there is a lot of "taking" and not enough giving on the travel forum as of late. Aside from the obvious guys, you know who you are (your intel is top notch).

I know there are a lot of people out there traveling, as there are a lot of questions and PM's stating that fact, but where is the follow up?