rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best city for swooping fob Asian chicks (tourists & international students)

Lately i've been addicted to fob Asian girls (as opposed to those born and raised in America). They tend to be feminine, take care of themselves, and then there's just something i find sexy about them. I find myself really enjoying the sense of conquest as many of them are surprisingly virgins or inexperienced. It's a lot of fun welcoming them to the dark side and teaching them things they didn't know about their own bodies. I also simply enjoy taking them out as they really appreciate a man in charge.

The best part is, when they're done studying english or being an exchange student for anywhere between 3 months to a year, they go away, putting a natural end to the relationship without a headache (you don't have to worry about your reputation among "the Asian circle" or something). And yet, they just keep coming. It's really a fresh water every other season as new girls arrive to replace those that are about to leave.

Recently i'm learning that tourist girls can be a great source of notches also. Not surprisingly, chicks who are traveling tend to be in a mood for a fling, and i've had a surprising number of insta dates with them (perhaps because i just tend to push for insta dates more when the girl is a tourist). However, the harder part is inviting them to my place at some point in their travel. Since they're only staying for a short period of time (a week, more or less), and they do want to explore other parts of the world and not just my body (or theirs), i find that it just comes down to factors that i can't control (aka luck).

I've come to understand some factors. For example, their country of origin matters. (e.g. So far, I've found that the best girls to swoop while they're traveling or studying for a short period of time are those from Japan. They're the most open girls and also open to game. Even when they've come as a student, they seem to have the least reason to study hard, which translates into being more open to other "entertainment" while they're away from home.

But other than those few factors i've come to understand, i find that it's a numbers game. Hence i'm curious about a city where there are a lot of Asian female students (language school, exchange students, international students) and tourists.

Perhaps the best place to get Asian chicks is a city in Asia, but i find those girls to be really fun, liberated and easy when they're actually away from their restrictive home.
Also, while traveling is great, I personally can't do it all the time. For me, traveling is like being high for 2 weeks and then coming back to America only to long for more getaways. My idea is that, instead of moving my own bodies to various countries in the world (and they are great, as i've experienced in some travels), why not situate yourself in one of the centers of the world where a lot of international chicks fall on your laps?
And in this case, the kind of international chicks that i like are those from East Asia.

At the moment, i'm thinking of the following cities:

1. Boston: obviously a lot of international students, as there are a lot of schools in Boston. But very little is talked about Boston in this forum. Is Boston actually a well-kept secret here?

2. New York: more tourists, less students. I've only visited NYC several times myself. Is it easy to find Asian chicks in NYC? For example, is there some kind of "hub" where a lot of fob Asian girls hang out? Personally i haven't seen that many (hot ones) on the streets of New York. Perhaps i just wasn't at the right places.

3. San Francisco: I really like the vibe of the west coast and am strongly considering moving there, despite hearing many sob stories of it being the cockfest and "Man Jose." But how is it for swooping fob Asian chicks? OTOH, my understanding is that there are a lot of Asian girls there. Are they, however, mostly Americans?

4. Los Angeles: I'm interested in LA for similar reasons above. One thing, however, is that logistics in LA must be horrible, unless someone can prove me wrong. I like that LA has great weather where you can show off your body (if you enjoy workouts), and it's an advantage when approaching and "getting to know" someone in a short period of time.

Other potential cities would be Seattle and Vancouver (obviously cities in the west coast). In fact, those cities may have more percentage of international Asian chicks as opposed to California where they're already settled as Americans. But i don't think there's a lot of information on Seattle and Vancouver.

In the end, it may simply come down to the following question...

Which city has a lot of language schools?

Overall, which city would you recommend?

I would say San Francisco is the top spot for what you're looking for - also my personal reason for wanting to move there.

Besides that, I think your method is flawed. You should not focus on *cities* per say but rather where the university campus' are. Even when a city doesn't have that many asians (Chicago) if you hit a high-end university campus (Northwestern University) the # of asian chicks skyrockets (case in point: 90% asian party last night where nearly every chick was 8+... LITERALLY..)

- Cyclone

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Damn, I feel like we just answered this question last week. Southern California or San Fran is where you want to be to swoop Asian girls in the US. Check this out, it might help you.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Asian-...ty_map.png

Just come to Sydney Australia - #1 in the world, no question. Take a cheap flight from L.A and you will have an unlimited supply. 3 straight weeks of Koreans will be enough for a lifetime.

Just returned from a weekend in Irvine, CA from the Silverstien concert. Not fob BUT SO. MANY. ASIANS. It was amazing.

Quote: (02-04-2013 02:45 AM)VonAwesome Wrote:  

Just come to Sydney Australia - #1 in the world, no question. Take a cheap flight from L.A and you will have an unlimited supply. 3 straight weeks of Koreans will be enough for a lifetime.

Oh damn, i haven't thought of Austrailia. Are there a lot of Asian students who come to study English? How about Melbourne? I guess either city is closer to Korea/Japan/Taiwan than any city in North America.

Quote: (02-04-2013 02:06 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

I would say San Francisco is the top spot for what you're looking for - also my personal reason for wanting to move there.

Besides that, I think your method is flawed. You should not focus on *cities* per say but rather where the university campus' are. Even when a city doesn't have that many asians (Chicago) if you hit a high-end university campus (Northwestern University) the # of asian chicks skyrockets (case in point: 90% asian party last night where nearly every chick was 8+... LITERALLY..)

- Cyclone

Yeah, that's a very good point. It comes down to the number of colleges and language schools for me. Just out of curiosity, why would you say hitting a "high-end university" like Northwestern? Wouldn't the elite school students more focused on study and annoying things like status? I'm thinking a lot of medium-tier universities would be a good bet.

Also, how did you get access to the Asian party on campus? I'm curious if the Asians in those parties have a number of international/visiting students mixed in. I like girls who are there for a short term; they tend to be more fun for me [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (02-04-2013 08:02 AM)Sakebomb Wrote:  

Oh damn, i haven't thought of Austrailia. Are there a lot of Asian students who come to study English? How about Melbourne? I guess either city is closer to Korea/Japan/Taiwan than any city in North America.

If you're going to fly all the way to the OZ, why not just hit the Phils or Thailand?

[Image: wtf.jpg]

2/10 RACE TROLL

deleted some stuff

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (02-04-2013 08:20 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

If you're going to fly all the way to the OZ, why not just hit the Phils or Thailand?

[Image: wtf.jpg]

These two factors come into play for me:

1. I'm personally really into the East Asian girls, and i like those that come to a foreign country (speaks some english + more adventurous).

2. For the next few years at least, i want to build my career or education. For that, a more advanced country would be better than being in Thailand or Phils.

Las Vegas. XS nightclub is swimmin' with them on any given Friday/Saturday night.

- Cyclone

I second what you are saying Cyclone, I am in Midwest America and Univ here has ton loads of Korean Girls for some reason.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Monterey California... Center for International Studies... Asians EVERYWHERE.

Australia is good for Asians because there are a HUGE quantity here from the better countries Korea, Japan, Taiwan mixed in with the Vietnamese, Indonesians, etc. There are lots of students but also more which are here on working visas and the overstayers.

Walk around the downtown area of Sydney any night of the week and they will probably be 60-70%.

That are also very easy here since they are the only girls you find in one sets *consistently* nearly all day any day.

The other thing is that they come to Australia to escape all the social stigma in their countries and just have fun so they are up for just about anything.

Quote: (02-04-2013 04:57 AM)sylo Wrote:  

Just returned from a weekend in Irvine, CA from the Silverstien concert. Not fob BUT SO. MANY. ASIANS. It was amazing.

Irvine is ridiculous. I think it's something like 50% Asian American. It's also super boring though. One of the safest places in America.

Irvines a good shout. Found an asian mixed race girl there once, real keeper.

Quote: (02-04-2013 08:05 AM)Sakebomb Wrote:  

Yeah, that's a very good point. Just out of curiosity, why would you say hitting a "high-end university" like Northwestern? Wouldn't the elite school students more focused on study and annoying things like status?
Also, how did you get access to the Asian party on campus? I'm curious if the Asians in those parties have a number of international/visiting students mixed in. I like girls who are there for a short term; they tend to be more fun for me [Image: smile.gif]

Actually, you are absolutely right - but it's just a matter of quantity vs. bangability (?). TBH the Northwestern girls were pretty stuck up but all that means is you gotta build a lil social circle/rapport. The way I got into the party was I voluntarily joined their [deleted] organization because I've done similar [international] projects my home uni. And low-and-behold, even 2/3 of the members there were asian [Image: biggrin.gif]

So if I were you, post up nearby a university, look up their organizations that interest you, and shoot em an email showcasing your skills. You'll dip into their social circle easily.

Quote: (02-04-2013 01:08 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

I second what you are saying Cyclone, I am in Midwest America and Univ here has ton loads of Korean Girls for some reason.

^ Which city specifically?

I used to live in Irvine for a few years. I recall jogging in that lake area and seeing *exclusively* asian families with smoking hot chicks. I was literally foaming at the mouth. But as the French say, what's the point of the wrapping if you can never open the gift...

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Quote: (02-04-2013 03:02 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2013 04:57 AM)sylo Wrote:  

Irvine is ridiculous. I think it's something like 50% Asian American. It's also super boring though. One of the safest places in America.

If you are in OC just head up towards Garden Grove. That's where you will find more FOB Asians.

- Cyclone

Reminds me of the time I walked into my second semester Calculus class and suddenly realized that the only students where white guys and Asian chicks.....the best looking and brightest where Chinese.

I'll put in a plug for Seattle, WA. Soooo many Asians. Even better, go a bit further north to Vancouver, BC. In Vancouver, Asians outnumber white people. It's an oriental punani festival up there. Vancouver is by far my favorite party/bang town in North America.

- San Francisco
- Southern California (big shouts to Arcadia, Pasadena)
- NYC
- Vancouver (Port Coquilam)
- Las Vegas for tourists (but only if they come w/out family)
Basically anywhere on the West Coast (sans NYC).

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

in NYC there are lots of FOB asian girls around K-town and Time Square. I used to bang this FOB Taiwanese girl who was living by Time Square and going to an English school there. I met her at a bar in Brooklyn though. She mentioned that lots of Asian people studying English live around the area and that there are several English schools. This girl had rich parents who were paying for her and her sister to "study" English in NYC. Her parents paid her rent for a downtown Manhattan apartment. She was basically in NYC to party and meet American guys.

I'd imagine there are plenty of other girls just like her in a similar situation. I also went out with a Korean FOB who was living by Time Square and studying English. I wasn't able to bang her though.

You can probably try around Flushing and Elmhurst, Queens too. I haven't spent much time there, but I do know that it's pretty much ALL Asian people living around there.

The best cities are outside of the US. Jakarta is number 1, Bangkok number 2. Heard a lot of good things about Manila too, but never been.

Not FOB, but I noticed Davis, CA - right outside of sac-town - is ridiculous for Asian chicks. But only if you're looking for English-speaking, mostly Americanized college chicks. I imagine most of these uni girls are 2nd generation. You get some foreign exchange broads there from Asian countries too as it's a medical/science destination.

For straight up FOB, I'd say your best bet, easily, is San Francisco. In my experience, every time you bump into an Asian person with fams back in the states, that contact lives in the Bay area. 99% of the time. And it's an international destination - everyone knows SF.

Asian people are all about their social circle. It's pretty rare for them to go somewhere new and start from scratch. Most will go where they know someone. Even more so than the average person. I mean, these are people that refuse to ever eat alone...never mind traveling across the Earth and lone wolfing it.

When I follow my foolish whims back to the states and get stuck there, I always make it a point to hunt down good Thai restaurants every time I make to the city for some legimate Thai cuisine and end up chatting in Thai with the help. You can see that with some of them the innocent, eager gleam still hasn't left their eye.

I imagine your close rate would be off the hinges, considering these are women away from home and all about learning American culture (as opposed to mainstream women back home with a closed mind and a reputation to uphold).

Hardly ever stay there, so I haven't taken advantage like I could have, but SF Asian immigrants could be a fantastic niche to work.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling