rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aphrodisiacs...legit?

Aphrodisiacs...legit?

I have a friend who has never heard about game. I tried to introduce him some basic concepts. In return he told me a story how on college campus he and his room mate once threw a party with a few girls. According to his words before that they had brought some chemical in a sex shop and sipped them in the drinks offered to girls. According to him the party was a great success with him and a few other guys paring up with DTF girls on he spot and having sex right there, in the same evening.

This made my elaborate game techniques seem pretty unnecessary and confused me a little before I reframed. Basicly the guys attitude was somewhat like - I don't need to learn this skill called game I have my miracle pill.

Now I am not sure how I feel about his story. I wonder how much did he lie and exaggerate in his story. Besides alcohol - do you guys know of any substances that increase women's sex drive making them wanting to fuck in situations they would normally not be so easy? How effective are they really? Are they more effective then common alcohol? I have heard of these aphrodisiacs before, but always thought it to be some bullshit snake oil marketing. However this information came from a friend I trust a lot and I would certainly want to know was he lying or such stuff really exists? Is anyone here using something like this?

Aphrodisiacs...legit?

Money, fame, or access?

I dunno.

Aphrodisiacs...legit?

Quote: (01-29-2013 09:35 AM)Fujiwara Wrote:  

Money, fame, or access?

I dunno.

I mean specifically chemicals

Aphrodisiacs...legit?

That's ridiculous.

Also, fuck anyone who slips chemicals into someone else's drink.

Aphrodisiacs...legit?

Now RVF has a problem with roofies?

Aphrodisiacs...legit?

Oysters have been effective for me. To date all the first dates I've taken to oyster bars have ended up as SNLs (3 for 3). But I think it's more suggestive than anything chemical.

Aphrodisiacs...legit?

Placebo effect, on your friend. He believed it do it made him more confident.

Aphrodisiacs...legit?

Quote: (01-29-2013 01:51 PM)BurnFirst Wrote:  

Placebo effect, on your friend. He believed it do it made him more confident.

I have a suspicion that you nailed it!

Aphrodisiacs...legit?

How many oysters would you need to eat to get the desired effect? I've eater raw oysters before, maybe 2-3 at a time and no noticeable effect whatsoever. [Image: confused.gif]

Yohimbine? No idea what this is or if it actually works. Something to check out maybe? see link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphrodisiac

"Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes and tricks"

Aphrodisiacs...legit?

Also, there is a difference between true aphrodisiac (which increases sexual desire) and many of the other things people take that make them more likely to have sex because these things decrease inhibitions or make people feel good (high) or increase senses (touch) such as: alcohol, cannabis, GHB, MDMA, coke, etc.
These things can increase libido and sexual desire, but not as a primary mechanism, more of a secondary outcome.
For example, I heard that when you take GHB you become dis-inhibited and you feel more "wanted" by people surrounding you, i.e. you feel more sexy. That would indirectly lead to feelings of being horny.

IMHO, nothing beats some nice smooth tequila shots to get things rolling fast towards the bedroom [Image: banana.gif]

"Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes and tricks"

Aphrodisiacs...legit?

Ribeye Steak and a plate of oysters, with red and white wine to match.

Even if they don't work, it's fucking delicious.

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread