rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype?

First of all, let me say I fully appreciate all the wisdom being dropped on the forum. There's some great advice and knowlege being imparted.

At the risk though, of sounding like I suffer from a scarcity mindset, I can't help but to wonder if we risk destroying the very poosy paradises we discover by spreading the word about them too much. I think one of the reasons certain places are so easy to get laid in is because the competition is so weak.

Don't we run the risk of changing the dynamic in places we travel to by boasting about how easy it is to get laid there? I mean we all know how quickly places can change....

Any thoughts?

I have given this much thought before.

Hell, I even questioned writing my blog at all for this very reason.

I grew up with a very "secretive" mentality that all traveling surfers have; you don't want people to expose secret spots. (I also got it from my family).

Hell, surfers will beat down photographers that take pictures of certain waves, and this is in Southern California. There are certain beaches and certain waves that you will never, ever see a picture of in Surfer Mag.

That all being said, I don't really think it matters too much.

Most guys will not act on information. And many guys won't believe what you write anyways.

The reality is, the majority of the guys don't do sh*t at all.

How many guys go to Ukraine because of Roosh's writing? (I would actually be interested to know). How many people are going to Montreal because I wrote about it?

Roosh has hyped up Poland as a great place. I have wanted to go for a while, and I haven't even stepped foot in the place. And I actually travel a fair amount.

Hell, I have been writing about The Del Mar Racetrack for 7 years, talking about how it is the greatest place in California for girls, and I still don't think even one person from this forum has gone. (I know a few were going to go this year but couldn't).

And the guys on the forum are the guys that actually do sh*t.

Regardless, it can't be stopped anyways.

Agreed, it's one thing dropping intel on a poosy paradise.

It's totally another showing up and macking the ladies.

Game is niche, and it takes hard work and practice to get good at this shit. Most guys never will.

Having said that, el mechanico's Medellin Supermodels..Easy as 1,2,3 shows how you can get a poosy paradise with no game, Spanish or cash.

[Image: lol.gif]

This topic comes up every two months.

[Image: boring.gif]

Quote: (01-07-2013 05:36 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

Game is niche, and it takes hard work and practice to get good at this shit. Most guys never will.

Not only that, but having the time, money and freedom to be a legit International Playboy is even more rare.

Think about how small this forum really is?

And we have members from all over the world. It is not a lot of cats.

Having said that, el mechanico's Medellin Supermodels..Easy as 1,2,3 shows how you can get a poosy paradise with no game, Spanish or cash.

Game is game, absolutely, but there are some places that are WAY easier to get laid then other places and if everyone know about them, they might not remain as easy as they once were....

how many members are there?

Despite all the fanfare, and except for a few cheesy openers and weak negs, few know about game; fewer still even attempt to practice the craft, much less master it, much less apply it in poon paradise lands.

This forum has hundreds of viewers at any one point, not hundreds of thousands.

I wouldn't worry.

Quote: (01-07-2013 05:43 PM)urbrock Wrote:  

Game is game, absolutely, but there are some places that are WAY easier to get laid then other places and if everyone know about them, they might not remain as easy as they once were....

It is not guys like us who "ruin" places.

I show up in a place solo, dressed nice and try to swoop some girls.

Hopefully I take a few down. That makes zero impact.

We are low "footprint" travelers.

It is the hoards of UK idiots on stag parties, or Turkish guys (so I hear, I have never been to those places) that are the ones we need to worry about.

And from what I see, there is nothing stopping them.

Quote: (01-07-2013 05:43 PM)urbrock Wrote:  

True but then again, that's just mental masturbation.

We can't do anything about the so-called decline of our favourite spots.

So either find a way to kill it in your favourite place (think Argentina social circle game) or find a new one!

Quote: (01-07-2013 05:45 PM)Rex Wrote:  

Despite all the fanfare, and except for a few cheesy openers and weak negs, few know about game; fewer still even attempt to practice the craft, much less master it, much less apply it in poon paradise lands.

I wouldn't worry.

You're probably right, I'm probably just being selfish!

Quote: (01-07-2013 05:42 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

having the time, money and freedom to be a legit International Playboy is even more rare.

Think about how small this forum really is?

And we have members from all over the world. It is not a lot of cats.

Yuuup. Location independence isn't too common.

Plus, how many dudes really want it? Most people are too comfy with friends, a locked in social circle, job, and situation.

To be honest, I think increased foreigners can actually IMPROVE a place's pussy potential.

just because a girl like's a certain type of guy, it doesn't mean that more of those men is going to eliminate her desire for them. She doesn't have some built-in "quota" on a certain type of guy. Much of the time she gets "broken in" and simply wants more.

Now, things like Erasmus, or anything that dramatically changes the demographics on the ground can definitely lead to more competition and make shit harder. This usually involves big companies, school programs, forces that are quite large etc.

Quote: (01-07-2013 05:51 PM)urbrock Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2013 05:45 PM)Rex Wrote:  

I wouldn't worry.

You're probably right, I'm probably just being selfish!

If you really want to protect places, you should take a page out of the surfer's manual: You need to start beating up bloggers.

If you see a traveler in your spot, threaten him and tell him to beat it. Tell him to leave and go home.

You see an American taking pictures? Break his camera.

You see a guy tweeting a photo? Take his Iphone.

You see a guy writing a blog post? Smash his computer.

Do you want to go that far?

I wouldn't worry about it.

The way I see it, the guys on here that I have met in person, plus some of the others that post enough to get a "reasonable idea" of who they are, are only adding to a place.

Outside of places like the breakaway states in Central Asia, there are no undiscovered places to be ruined by a guy rolling dolo or a few deep into a city for a week or so. Plus having gentlemen of a certain style and steed break a heart or two in a place only makes the stock of the next guy (with style and steed) a little higher.

For the most part, guys here are smart, well traveled, and well dressed. Mad about self improvement and getting the most out of life. There are many stories, heartbreaks, and adventures to be told. These are the things that almost every woman in the world wants from men. The world is well big enough for men like this to have the women they want without worry of saturation from competition.

Like the HA, we are 1% ers.

internet's fucking it all, girls getting "friended" by youngtallcool from germany who's never gonna show.... she turns 33....

Somehow I get the feeling that alot of guys checked out Poland due to Roosh and Naughty nomad's site. Nothing crazy like the hordes of men that descend on Ukraine (kiev) but enough to change attitudes in some places.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (01-07-2013 05:47 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

It is not guys like us who "ruin" places.

I show up in a place solo, dressed nice and try to swoop some girls.

Hopefully I take a few down. That makes zero impact.

We are low "footprint" travelers.

It is the hoards of UK idiots on stag parties, or Turkish guys (so I hear, I have never been to those places) that are the ones we need to worry about.

And from what I see, there is nothing stopping them.

G is 100% spot on here. If a well dressed foreign dude with solid game came and wooed a local lady and showed her a good time and wasn't a complete dick, that may not necessarily hurt things. I often try and act extra cultured and emphasize the fact that I'm American to give our countrymen a better reputation.

But yes, G, these Turkish dudes have completely ruined the former Soviet Union - whether Ukraine, Georgia, Almaty, or Bishkek, everywhere I've gone I've received complaints about Turkish guys. We are TINY compared to the hordes of sex tourists that ruin the poosy paradises. Stag parties have done their fair share of damage too. I've had guys speak to me very threateningly because they assume I'm Turkish. And these Turkish dudes are NOT the RVF type - sure there are some on the forum, but numbers wise they're a tiny fraction of the sleazeball hordes that their country produces. So, no, it's not RVF that ruins a place. It's the hordes.

Quote: (01-07-2013 06:49 PM)Laner Wrote:  

I wouldn't worry about it.

The way I see it, the guys on here that I have met in person, plus some of the others that post enough to get a "reasonable idea" of who they are, are only adding to a place.

Outside of places like the breakaway states in Central Asia, there are no undiscovered places to be ruined by a guy rolling dolo or a few deep into a city for a week or so. Plus having gentlemen of a certain style and steed break a heart or two in a place only makes the stock of the next guy (with style and steed) a little higher.

For the most part, guys here are smart, well traveled, and well dressed. Mad about self improvement and getting the most out of life. There are many stories, heartbreaks, and adventures to be told. These are the things that almost every woman in the world wants from men. The world is well big enough for men like this to have the women they want without worry of saturation from competition.

Like the HA, we are 1% ers.

Same. Any member of this forum that goes into foreign countries as a love culture tourist is going to want to make a good name for themselves, "the people here," and the respective countries they come from.

The RVF community will never destroy a poosy paradise. We are few in number, and we strive to be skilled with women - we're not a bunch of losers on stag parties harassing locals and looking to bang anything reasonable for a few Euros. Apparently there are an assload of internet forums dedicated to prostitution, those are the fuckers drying up vaginas everywhere.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Destroy? If anything a lot of guys here make it easier for the next guy.

only like 20% of americans own passports, of that most go to canada or mexico. then a smaller bit go to developed carribean nations like bahama and western europe. the places we drop info on here outside of thailand, get little love from most tourists. i dont see this trend changing. the real reason pussy paradises change is from internal issues rather than external tourists corrupting the market.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (01-08-2013 02:14 AM)bacon Wrote:  

only like 20% of americans own passports, of that most go to canada or mexico. then a smaller bit go to developed carribean nations like bahama and western europe. the places we drop info on here outside of thailand, get little love from most tourists. i dont see this trend changing. the real reason pussy paradises change is from internal issues rather than external tourists corrupting the market.

On top of that, far too many guys (at least in the USA and Canada) have been too conditioned to just "accept" what society tells them do and "accept" the women here and all the perks that western women get as the "norm". It creates a mentality that all of this travel is "too much time and money". This....along with the low amount of folks with passports will not change in a long time so our "intel exchange" will not hurt us.

"Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you will have to ram it down their throats."
Howard H. Aike

I havent done the math but im pretty sure if i ran the numbers the effect would be negligible due to the previous mentioned posts about people getting there in the first place and the fact the amount of girls coming of age would far outstrip red pill explorer encounters.

I've thought about this too. The forum has close to 5,000 registered members plus thousands more of non registered site viewers. I know this because I've been a viewer for a while but only recently registered. Anyway, it's really not so much how many members/viewers actually go to some place but rather two things:

1. the viral effect - with the internet word can spread real fast to the hordes. that said, good ole word of mouth is still pretty effective. one non-registered viewer can read something here, tell his buddies who go on and tell their horde buddies...
2. the amount of damage one person can do to locals attitudes - I think it can take only one person to do significant damage. With all due respect, look at the effect of Roosh's actions in Estonia, Denmark and Brazil. Things went viral in a very bad way where locals mobilized. It's like villagers rose up with their pitchforks and ran him out of town. What's the attitude they will have to the next stranger who comes to town? Where before a foreigner with style & swag is viewed positively or even neutrally, now we're viewed with a critical eye - guilty before proven innocent.

Of course Roosh will say otherwise. The future of the site depends on whether members continue to post content or not. I hope people will, at least data sheets for the bigger cities. I mean, if any of you members stumble upon a village full of Amazonian virgins who have never seen a man and therefore make you their king - will you post a data sheet of this place on the forum?