rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need a Heavy Breakdown on Barcelona and Sevilla

I am going to Barcelona and Sevilla in May. (Thanks for the feedback http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1871.html in helping me decide. Kona and Pepini, you sold me on Sevilla).

I need a serious breakdown. Especially for Sevilla since I have no idea what is up with that place.

I am pretty sure I am going the apartment route, but if anyone can recommend a super sick hotel with a perfect location that I would be a fool not to stay at. So fire away if you got some good hotel tips.

Which neighboorhoods should I stay in in?

Nightclubs/ best nightlife areas? Which clubs, which nights?

Restaurants? High end and low end authentic.

Day Game spots?

Beach Moves?

Outside the box (so to speak) Moves?

As always, keep the data slanted toward what makes the most sense to swoop the flyest girls.

Gracias.

Quote: (04-11-2010 10:16 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I am pretty sure I am going the apartment route, but if anyone can recommend a super sick hotel with a perfect location that I would be a fool not to stay at. So fire away if you got some good hotel tips.

I have one for you: Hotel Alphonso XIII. This is the super sick hotel you're looking for. Just read about it.

At The Royal Hawaiian they have an area with pictures of all the other hotels the company manages. Whenever I'm there to eat or swoop girls I tell whoever I'm with "Hey I stayed there!." Nobody cares.

Maybe I used to drink a little more in my Navy days, so Pepini is gonna be the guy with the really valid info, he sounds like an expert.

Two great things about Seville:

1) Try to get to there for the April Carnival.

2) Find the outdoor art market. That's a daygame goldmine. Don't overlook the girls selling the art.

As far as beach moves go, between Cadiz and Isla Christina some girls are topless some aren't. Go for the topless ones.

Aloha!

Kona,

"I have one for you: Hotel Alphonso XIII. This is the super sick hotel you're looking for. Just read about it. "

How is that place location-wise? I really have no idea where is the best hood strategically in Sevilla.

"1) Try to get to there for the April Carnival. "

Yeah, I am going in May. I would like to check out the Carnival, and I am sure its sick, but for the first time in a city I like to go there when its normal, not the craziest week of the year.

"2) Find the outdoor art market. That's a daygame goldmine. Don't overlook the girls selling the art. "

Good tip. I also heard there is some super mindblowing park in Sevilla. How is that place for day Game?

Also, Kona, if it was too long ago for specific bars/clubs, do you remember which areas of the city were best for nightlife?

Quote: (04-11-2010 10:16 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I am going to Barcelona and Sevilla in May. (Thanks for the feedback http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1871.html in helping me decide. Kona and Pepini, you sold me on Sevilla).

I need a serious breakdown. Especially for Sevilla since I have no idea what is up with that place.

Which neighboorhoods should I stay in in?

Nightclubs/ best nightlife areas? Which clubs, which nights?

Restaurants? High end and low end authentic.

Day Game spots?

Beach Moves?

Outside the box (so to speak) Moves?

As always, keep the data slanted toward what makes the most sense to swoop the flyest girls.

Gracias.

G I can ask my family which hotels we stayed in, but they probably are more family type. When I went with friends, normally on my way to Sierra Nevada or coming from Las Fallas our criteria was the cheapest. Staying in a 6 bed dormitory was the average.

From what I remenber the party scene when the weather gets warmer is around the river, triana also come to my mind and chicote (don´t quote me on this last one) and as for food a Tapas place near the cathedral runned by an old man, don´t remenber the name though.

Girls: My experience with spanish chicks is more Madrid based. Sevilla is probably easier.

Let me talk with some cats to gather some up to date info and I will get back to you.

After all this talk about Sevilla I gather a crew and go in the weekend to the feria and make a trip report (23-25/04).

Pepini,

Thanks.

Yeah, any data sheets on which neighborhoods are best to stay in (ie best nightlife) would be platinum plated.

Especially since I am leaning towards apartamentos.

Anyone else got the data sheets?

This is pretty light.

Anyone?

The hotel in question is in the city of Carmen.

When I was there it was the olden days before I had a digital camera. I used those disposable ones and have a stack of photos somewhere. Most of them will probably be of female bodies, but I know I sat down and wrote things, including location info, on the backs of the developed pictures.

I'm gonna get those pictures out and get back to you.

Here's a tip: If you get into some trouble with locals at a bar in the area where the streets are really narrow. RUN. I encountered this in Europe somewhere else, too. These guys aren't going to fight you straight up. They throw empty bottles off of the walls of the buildings and the broken glass shatters all over the place. A few guys will do it and get you into this broken glass crossfire. They know how to throw them just right to get you, so watch out.

Aloha!

G I´ve just came back from a non stop 3 day car ride crossing Europe from Poland to Lisbon (all my flights were cancelled due to the vulcanic cloud). No way I´m able to go partying to Feria de Sevilla. I will gather some info about it from friends though.

G,

Definitely Club Shoku and CDLC in Barceloneta, Barcelona - The hottest bartenders..really modelesque.

And Platja de Nova Mar Bella beach...lots of locals there if that's what you want. It's a little out of the way but worth it if you happen to go at the right time.

"Some May Never Live, But the Crazy Never Die..." ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Pepini - Thanks brother.

3am - Yeah, I have heard of those spots.

How recently were you last there? Any other Data Sheets?