rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Career (NA & Western Europe) vs Women (Latin America & EE)

I was wondering if any one has similar thoughts to me on this topic : wether a guy should have career (live in North America or western europe) or Women (live in South america or eastern europe).

First a little about my background.

I was born and grew up in Asia, and went to the UK, for better education (university), and after that worked in Finance in London for 5 years. Like most kids from Asia, I studied very hard in school, always did my homework, and had big ambitions for my future. I went to a TOP university in England, and studied Economics, with a goal of a career in Finance.

After University, I went for a 1 month trip to Brazil as one of my friends lived there, and i was amazed by the good looking and friendiness of girls there. Most of my time in UK i felt the local British girls as either stupid drunks, or they only into white guys. They are NOT funny or sensual. They are poisoned by western culture, like someone mentioned on this form, not feminen. I have very little excitement talking to them, and nowdays after being in south america, I completely have no interest in making an effort.

I have found that the developed countries, UK, US, very good for career if you want to work in a corporate world, I worked in Finance. However, the local girls in these countries have been terrible. Whereas in Latin america and EE, i found the culture very interesting, people very friendly, i like the music, the language, and their way of life. I find the girls in colombia and brazil also ALOT more sexy and exotic and friendly than the ones i met in London. They also have a more human side, and more emotional. I find it very exciting to connect with them.

Nowdays i see some gringo backpackers in a hostel and split out a english or german accent and i just wana puke...

Everyone wants the best of both worlds, hence the desire on this forum to achieve a strong passive income.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

If you have to be in a developed country that's not all that with regards to girls, I believe the next best option is to at least be in a big city that has multiple & cheap flights to favorable destinations.

In my opinion, a brief list would include:

Miami
London
Los Angeles
New York City
Berlin (solid with scandinavia and eastern europe)
Paris

To have the both worlds is a man's goal in life. I heared Miami is quite good, LA should also be good, alot of hispanic population.

I would like to live in medeliin colombia but dont think there have the.jobs i want. I can however start a business there.

The problem I have with ANY U.S. city is the mentality of the women. Sure, you can always find exceptions to the rule, but many of those are outside major cities and in LTRs. The U.S. culture makes me not want their women. Even the immigrant girls will morph into something less desirable within a year.

Either way, there are huge compromises to either choice for most of us.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (12-13-2012 01:04 AM)Technics Wrote:  

If you have to be in a developed country that's not all that with regards to girls, I believe the next best option is to at least be in a big city that has multiple & cheap flights to favorable destinations.

In my opinion, a brief list would include:

Miami
London
Los Angeles
New York City
Berlin (solid with scandinavia and eastern europe)
Paris

I'd put Frankfurt on that list if just for flights, Lufthansa flys from there, you can basically be on a direct flight anywhere in the world any day of the week.

Quote: (12-13-2012 11:13 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

The problem I have with ANY U.S. city is the mentality of the women. Sure, you can always find exceptions to the rule, but many of those are outside major cities and in LTRs. The U.S. culture makes me not want their women. Even the immigrant girls will morph into something less desirable within a year.

Either way, there are huge compromises to either choice for most of us.

I can see what you mean. Lot of changes in my life recently as I just left the "young professional" scene here in Dallas/Ft. Worth area. It seems like most chicks in their late 20's screen for a beta who wants to get married ASAP before giving any action whereas the younger chicks and single/divorced women over 30, which there are a lot of here thankfully, are more about living for the moment...

I'd still rank NYC/Atlanta as great places for a single guy if you play your cards right in the US.

As for user East and West, what ethnicity are you? What country did you grow up in Asia? What other languages do you speak? Since you are in Europe, I'd perhaps maybe recommend taking a break in say Poland for a few months (Feb-Mid June) or Fall when school starts up again as it's a great place for an Asian guy. Wroclaw, Poznan, and Warsaw is were you'd likely get great reception whereas I'd stay away from Lodz, which tends to be racist though easy lays can be hand with right student circles there. Also don't tell chicks you are British and play the whole foreign country card in Asia as the Polish women there have a deep appreciation for diversity, cultures around the world, etc.

If you are an Asian guy with a British accent, I'm assume you'd quite the novelty in NYC, ATL, or perhaps even Miami but we don't get as much vacation time here just FYI. I've never been to Miami but it always kind of intimidates me bc I bet the chicks only go for super rich guys with more muscle who overspend but maybe you'd be more of a novelty as an Asian dude with a possible Brit accent, haha.

no i dont have a british accent. My accent is kinda mixed now that i had english teachers since school in China from US, Canada, Australia, UK, New zeland, etc... i have decided to go to brazil for 1 year as i got a friend there and can work abit with him. Yes, I have left my corporate job. The only thing is my girl friend who i lived with in London is coming with me as she also says she doesnt like London.

from my experience with Polish chicks in London, i think i will skip poland... they are just too ugly and geeky, (everyone of them is either an accountant or lawyer)

Quote: (12-13-2012 03:36 PM)east and west Wrote:  

no i dont have a british accent. My accent is kinda mixed now that i had english teachers since school in China from US, Canada, Australia, UK, New zeland, etc... i have decided to go to brazil for 1 year as i got a friend there and can work abit with him. Yes, I have left my corporate job. The only thing is my girl friend who i lived with in London is coming with me as she also says she doesnt like London.

This thread is now confusing as all hell.

You're bringing dirty sand to a pristine beach and leaving cash behind to fund this? At what age?

Cash flow in any industry doesn't really click till 30's when men are "seen as mature" so you want to stash that cash during the "mature" years not throw a wrench into he operations to try and re coperate many years later

i was going to go by myself but she says she's not happy in london and feels lonely and cold there.

So why would you care about the women in Latin America and EE? You are bringing your own luggage to perhaps the country with some of the finest women in the world.

We do not advocate that behaviour on this site.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Your nuts for bringing your girlfriend by the way. To brazil too of all places. If you went to Mongolia bringing your gf is smart... but didn't you say you want to go to these places cause you like the woman... well now your getting the worst of both worlds. You'll have a shitty job if anything and you'll have a woman back from London. That is a losing proposition if you ask me.

she is.not happy and i care about her

will see what happens in brazil.

i also dont know what.to do. i tried everything. she saya she hates london.

she threatened to kill her sellf

This doesnt make any sense. Leave a nice job in order to live with a suicidal girl in Brazil!? Why??

Quote: (12-14-2012 05:17 AM)east and west Wrote:  

That sounds like a very unhealthy relationship. What she is really saying is "I know there are better prospects in brazil for you so please don't go or I know I am screwed"

she really hates london, and she cant really go anywhere else, as her job is in London. (most countries in europe nowdays its hard to find a job as well).

Who cares what she wants if you're already trying to find other girls to bang?

Time to leave this thread, the wheels are moving in the wrong direction.

This guy is either trolling us or his girlfriend should get some counselling.

Quote: (12-14-2012 05:17 AM)east and west Wrote:  

You're nuts to stay with her bud, let the dumb bitch off her self and go live it up in Brazil.

[Image: attachment.jpg9101]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter