rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it really like this in Russia?

Just watched a compilation video of the most bewildering and stupid car accidents, supposedly in Russia.

I just can't seem to believe it...And I thought it was bad over here.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDc1NDY3NTQ0.html

For those who've been to Russia, is this true?

Quote: (12-11-2012 11:12 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Just watched a compilation video of the most bewildering and stupid car accidents, supposedly in Russia.

It is vodka fueled. You drink enough of it and you dont care if you fall off a cliff or have a fight with a police officer.

Yep. this is why dash cams are mandatory in RUS

Since I took a lot of trains I haven't been on much open roads/highways but I can tell you that in 2 months of Russia (about 10 cities) I haven't seen any crazy stuff going on the city streets. Of course a compilation will show the worst happening but in what time span?. In all fairness it's a country with 150 million people so yes lot of stuff will go on on a daily bases. I wouldn't be worried about it if I were you.

A country like Guyana should worry you, I was there for a week and saw 2 motorcycle accidents, 3 car crashes/bumping into each other. A couple of fist fights and a massive bar brawl with chairs flying around in the air and gun shots fired.
Also saw 4 (fat and ugly) Colombian hookers beat up a guy. One hour before they had offered me to fuck them all if I bought a bottle of Johnny black. (80 bucks over there). They lived across the hall from me. Yes, I lived a above a hooker bar full of ho's and miners.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

It's not just about vodka, a strong Russian character trait is to take risks and ignore danger and hence they do things in life and on the road that we would find down right stupid,many of them don't seem to have that internal dialogue that tells them to think before acting. Russians for example die in Egypt each year because they go take a basic introductory scuba diving course and then go off and take stupid risks by doing advanced dives to extreme depths. They can't help themselves. Boris Yeltsin blew his fingers off by fucking around with a hand grenade as a child. They are just a bit hardier then us and more inclined to do alpha shit. That's why there is the phrase "Russia is not a country - It's a lifestyle".

Here is a well known example of a Russian chick being thrown off a building with a home made bungee:

Quote: (12-12-2012 04:33 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Since I took a lot of trains I haven't been on much open roads/highways but I can tell you that in 2 months of Russia (about 10 cities) I haven't seen any crazy stuff going on the city streets. Of course a compilation will show the worst happening but in what time span?. In all fairness it's a country with 150 million people so yes lot of stuff will go on on a daily bases. I wouldn't be worried about it if I were you.

A country like Guyana should worry you, I was there for a week and saw 2 motorcycle accidents, 3 car crashes/bumping into each other. A couple of fist fights and a massive bar brawl with chairs flying around in the air and gun shots fired.
Also saw 4 (fat and ugly) Colombian hookers beat up a guy. One hour before they had offered me to fuck them all if I bought a bottle of Johnny black. (80 bucks over there). They lived across the hall from me. Yes, I lived a above a hooker bar full of ho's and miners.

Yeah but what amazes me the most is how the accidents are like. I mean, its like they don't give a shit.

One of the videos on that compilation shows some car crashing with another at moderate-high speed. After the collission the passengers simply just get out and continue walking like nothing happened, its like if it happened every day... [Image: huh.gif]

@Vorkuta: Damn, I never really knew that about Russians. I find it very unreal but kind of interesting as well. By the way, are you Russian?

Quote: (12-11-2012 11:41 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

It is vodka fueled. You drink enough of it and you dont care if you fall off a cliff or have a fight with a police officer.

Like this?

lol , want to see what happens in East Ukraine?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GWWDCCQA3M

Russians are not racist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8zKfluSsuE

Quote: (12-12-2012 06:54 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2012 11:41 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Like this?

Seems like an upside down world compared to the US. But as long as you can have s few of those Russina hotties, it is worth the risk.

SUV gets fucking demolished by a semi-truck on a Russian highway...

Anyone remember this video clip Roosh posted a few years ago?

Note: I don't think the above videos give an accurate representation of what the average traveller to Russia will experience.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I expect the worst and hope for the best when I travel. We shall see.

I think this sums Russia up best. I thought there was a video of a drunk russian guy chasing a bear with a bat ? Or was that some other country ? Either way I can't seem to find it anymore.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Quote: (12-13-2012 12:33 AM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

I think this sums Russia up best. I thought there was a video of a drunk russian guy chasing a bear with a bat ? Or was that some other country ? Either way I can't seem to find it anymore.

Some crazy shit is going to happen if the Siberia trip occurs
After the polar bear attack, she must have been really excited lol.

Holy crap, what was she doing there? is she a Hobo?

Quote: (12-13-2012 06:05 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

That was crazy.

Even better question:

What is a Polar Bear doing in a junkyard?

Side note:

That Polar Bear has a mean left jab.

Correction:

That Polar Bear has a mean double left jab.

Welcome to Russia !

http://www.indirvideo.net/brutal-spin-he...06655.html

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (12-13-2012 06:12 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

That was crazy.

Even better question:

That's not a junk yard G,that's just how people live up in the Russian Arctic.

Check out these cheap shot Russian bouncers knocking people out:

I posted about this yesterday

Russia is mad.

Quote: (12-14-2012 10:54 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

I posted about this yesterday

Russia is mad.

I believe you Harry. Hopefullly, I will just come back with a few scars[Image: icon_razz.gif]

Quote: (12-14-2012 10:12 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (12-13-2012 06:12 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

That was crazy.

Even better question:

That's not a junk yard G,that's just how people live up in the Russian Arctic.

Check out these cheap shot Russian bouncers knocking people out:

Those videos are fakes in my opinion. If they were beating up tourists I would understand. Most Russians unless really drunk will not do that to other Russians. They would be afraid those guys and social circle will come back. One of the reasons they target foreigners is they can get away with it.

Quote: (12-15-2012 02:15 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Those videos are fakes in my opinion. If they were beating up tourists I would understand. Most Russians unless really drunk will not do that to other Russians. They would be afraid those guys and social circle will come back. One of the reasons they target foreigners is they can get away with it.

What a load of crap.

Wahahahahahaha

Harry Hooligan,

Have you personally seen this type of cold-cocking by bouncers in russian clubs?

Quote: (12-15-2012 09:36 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

What a load of crap.

Wahahahahahaha

Quote: (12-15-2012 11:13 PM)Technics Wrote:  

Harry Hooligan,

Have you personally seen this type of cold-cocking by bouncers in russian clubs?

Quote: (12-15-2012 09:36 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

What a load of crap.

Wahahahahahaha

They dont fuck around with anyone. If you are not connected, local or foreign, they are going to put a hurt on you something sick sometimes if you were looking for it.

Suggesting its purely tourists and foreigners though?

Lol, ridiculous.

My contribution to the thread:

[Image: h7F1E0DA1]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

There didn't seem anything fake about those punches and head stomps to me.

What you need to bare in mind is that the club is probably in some shit hole where the bouncers have the biggest roof in town,the owner. Added to that everyone knows who is connected in those backwaters and hence hitting the local thug's son by accident is impossible. Nasty.